>Terror raids: Four arrests as army bomb disposal called in
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-42410084

>HMS Queen Elizabeth: Leak found on new aircraft carrier
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42406138

>Facebook grilled on Britain First page by MPs
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42412354

>Brexit: Theresa May says she 'will not be derailed'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382391

>Britons now back Remain over Leave by TEN POINTS in biggest lead since before referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5186797/Britons-Remain-Leave-10-points.html

>Cabinet Ministers clash after Philip Hammond says 'no real Brexit will happen until 2021' and is accused of 'delaying' the divorce by two years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5187211/Ministers-clash-Hammond-says-no-Brexit-till-2012.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRFHXMQP-QU
youtube.com/watch?v=avyd9IVmYMQ
strawpoll.me/14658168
youtube.com/watch?v=SJdtslW-cvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=tRFHXMQP-QU

EDDIEPATS FOR ME?! :3

We should hold onto this

Oooo, ooo, me me, Eddie-kun! I wants a pats!

Brings back childhood memories tbqh.

Once again taking votes for the best capital city of the UK

Is brit/pol/ so slow and shit now because nothing is happening

The fucking state of you cunts

EDDIEPATS FOR EVERYONE

winchester

>1pbtid
fuck off shill

Fuck off tripfag scum

York

>That irish nonce user.jpg

Thank you for the free headpats Eddie-kun, much appreciated!

Counted lads, it's still neck n neck

Pat my head, please!

youtube.com/watch?v=avyd9IVmYMQ

Sorry, there's still a legacy of my old evil scouse self

*pat*

Here's a starter.

Cute!

But they're not pretending to be Prussians, in so much as Scots aren't pretending to be English, whilst still being British. I don't particularly like Bavarians but they don't pretend to be Prussian and even try to maintain their own (degenerated) version of German culture.

Irishposter is the best.

No worries, Eddie-kun, probably something you picked up in Forbidden Planet from a coarse-mouthed customer, probably wasn't happy the latest Boruto wasn't in stock.

Edinburgh. quaint, great old fashioned architecture, good transport connections, much room for expansion, beside the deepest river in the isles, need i go on?

I think it's from all the things I stick my dick in, live near and drink

Thanks Eddie!

No worries, Eddie-kun, here are some boots to calm you down.

Counted. desu I feel Edinburgh's been really underrated so far

Fuck off faggot
Bavarian's are part of the worst breed of Europeans, Austrians. After failure after failure, what they've done is leech off of Prussian achievements by worming their way into the facade of German identity. Every positive German stereotype you can think of is Prussian, every negative is Bavarian.
Gas all Austrians.

DICK PATS?

strawpoll.me/14658168
>strawpoll.me/14658168
strawpoll.me/14658168

Does anyone have link for the /eirepol/ thread? I can't find it and am now stuck in here

Do this again in a QT thread and it will be 90% Nottzladz apparently because they never shut the fuck up about that shithole

*fapfapfap*
*patpatpat*

Well, Scoob and the gang need to park the mystery machine somewhere.

this is a new low for Brit/pol/

You're in the right place then as Éire/pol/ is entirely made up of brits pretending to be Irish trying to "redpill" us into their shit brexit-ey opinions.

I tried finding it earlier, it's usually éire/pol/ (with the fada on the e), so I could boast my impressive collection of pats, but they seem to be dormant tonight.
>Lewding pats.

fucking hell this hit me so hard I'm crying
I'll give you a patjob

Nooo, it's been way worse than this before.

>HURR DURR EIRELAND IS NATIONALIST
>is an EU memeber state

Fucking neck yourself now you nonce.

Yes, I didn't deny this. It doesn't change the fact that they are Germans and they aren't pretending to be Prussian - Prussian is not the only culture that makes up Germany.

Eloquently put, my precious Eddie-kun. Here, I'll be the one doling out the pats for once.

Palastine has the moral high ground but we need a Jew containment country

Prussia is Germany, Everyone else is leeches.

How about hell?

You're just acting silly now.

no eire/pol/ tonight, sigh I'll guess the sasanaigh will have to keep me comfort instead.

If we teamed up to with you to kick out the kikes, shitskins and eu would you give us northern Ireland back?

You'd get Ireland back
that's enough

I'm sorry for my rudeness, have a *pat*

maybe when protestants are a minority in the future

I've heard about these people who jerk off about how great Edinburgh is, but I've never seen them. Did they just move out of Sup Forums when it was paramount to white supremacy?

Croydon.
kek

Can't give you "back" something you never possessed.

Northern Ireland is British. That's the end of the matter.

WTF?

Wtf, I want headpats NOW. Mine don't work.

Thoughts on Alan Watts?

Edinburgh is pretty good in parts and pretty bad in others

What's up Pierre

Put another one on based croydon

Aye, no bother

Fuck it, I'm accepting meme votes too

welcome white-flag user. For just Alsace and Lorraine, I'll give you the full patworks!

Why not just come back to us and have a little meme devolved parliament like the Welsh and Scots do?

We basically control your foreign and defence policy anyway regardless of independence.

Belfast

Stick one on york for me, lad

Counted

Kirkwall... wait no... Stromness

I was just laughing at Croydon previously, not voting.

But now I vote Croydon.

New Tread Theme: Dunkirk

youtube.com/watch?v=SJdtslW-cvA

Dunno what that's about, but i can't really see too much wrong with it other than proximity to the English channel and suchlike for quicker trade imports closer to the bulk of the population.

All counted

winchester

is this the thread where drunk tripfags argue about shit that doesn't matter?

Edinburgh estates are god awful and only a few minutes walk from the centre. Wester Hailes, Broomhouse and Muirhouse are awful. Leith used to be really bad, but a lot better now all the Scots have been kicked out and replaced with Spaniards, Italians and Polish.

It's now pats and location polling, Pole-kun.

Newry, so I can be a short distance from my pat subjects

It's a PATTING thread
*pats*

Alright, We're neck and neck again lads

Such a great movie

I'm surprised there is anywhere in the British Isles your hands can't reach a weeb's head.

northern Ireland is similar to what is going on now in Europe.
>Ancient Irish Celts rule the whole of Ireland for 5 thousand years
>the brits want to control the place so they send in low iq immigrants that no one wants in the north
>Native Irish are kicked out of their homeland and low iq immigrants mix with remaining Irish
>low iq immigrants do too much inbredding
>when Ireland beats the brits and gains independence low iq idiots loose their shit and threaten to commit terrioism
>Brits completely gerrymander the fuck out of the north (the majority of the 6 counties have a Catholic majority)
>The brits start the troubles in the north by shooting Irish who were peacefully protesting
>brits commit the majority of terrorism in the troubles

the prods in the north hate this country, their blood does not mix with her soil. They abandon the culture and stories of the land and instead call them selves british. they have contributed nothing to the world, all famous poets, scientists and writers from the north are Irish Catholics. If these immigrants think they are british then they can go back to britain

Our new frontrunner's added

Ask someone who works as a researcher for a well known, soon to be cabinet minister anything.

I want to live amongst my subjects, but separate
*pat*

Not the saviour we wanted, or the saviour we deserved, but the saviour we needed

Night kind Eddie-kun!
*pats*

>think they are british then they can go back to britain
Sorry lad, they're already there.

>muh muja poteen
Fuck em

Why are you such a faggot?

would you say the same to the muslims who want to install sharia law in london?

Should i have a sausage butty for supper?

Cos, yknow thats totally the same thing. Better analogy - should we give the rock back to pedro? Fuck no.

I would happily join together again under a monarchy,
but it has to be the Gaelic monarchy otherwise you can go stick it

>hate wogs
>90% of my music library is wogs
Help me lads

I'll punch your throat out cunt

WE

>muja poteen

Kek