Why lesbian moms with children are so rare in anime? It's 2017 already, time for progress

Why lesbian moms with children are so rare in anime? It's 2017 already, time for progress.

Why are people who can speak English correctly getting so rare on Sup Forums?

2017, everything is a fetish

>>>/tumblr/

Because wall stil isn't build.

The current year was last year

>ywn be a lesbian mom

Because lesbians can't reproduce.

tohru seems a bit young for miss kobayashi

Hey just by being a fag you're already halfway there

Why are they trying to push this romance/relationship as a serious thing when there's no basis behind it? They're in love because Kobayashi accidentally gave Tohru somewhere to stay, and that's literally the explanation

love is sort of like that though, at least when you're attracted to someone's personality

>Sup Forums hates tumblr
>Kobayashi is the most LGBT anime this season
>it's Sup Forums's official and objective AOTY
Explain further.

>having children

>lesbian mom wich children
That's quite a lot to ask for, especially with 2017 being easily triggered.

>it's Sup Forums's official and objective AOTY
But it isn't even AotS.

>>it's Sup Forums's official and objective AOTY
>Sup Forums is one person
This is your first mistake newfag.

Because people who don't live in shithole Britain/Sweden/Germany have more common sense.

tldr

>watashi mo~

my heart tfw no dragon family

maid dragon stands for all kinds of relationships, such as little boys with grown women. its the future!

Be careful of the gays

>Some people claim they had it bad because their upbringing was done by a gay couple
>Therefore all gay couple will raise kids badly.
I'll give you a 2/10, best I can do buddy.

Nice toxoplasmosis !

>>>lgbt
>>>co
>>>soc

lol you can't even link correctly and you're call me "nu"? you're embarrassing yourself. please stay in your containment board, faggot.

tumblr is full of feminism, autism and aids.

Sup Forums is full of cute little shotas made for /ss/ and lolis made for lesbianism.

It's not gay if you suck another girls nipple, juice pussy and want to impregnate her even if you don't have a boy's penis.
BUT GIRLS DO HAVE A NANOBENIS (:DDDDD) called clitoris.

So, if someone succ'd a clit, you literally sucked a dick and you're homo.

Sup Forums has always liked gays and lesbians.

How do you have children as a lesbian? They won't let you adopt children if you have mental illnesses.

>implying /u/ isnt objectively superior to hetfags

>le mental illness meme xD
Very epic my friend.

I want eurospics to stay at school and stop posting on the internet.

but it's true?

If being gay is a mental illness, what's being so stupid you can't type or use question marks correctly? Is that a mental illness, too?

>oh shit, i can't think of a response
>i know, lets be pedantic about grammar
so you're retarded and intolerable as a human being

I didn't say thing about grammar, the flaws in your post are syntax based. Guess you can just chalk that up to another thing on the list you're too stupid to know.

And lesbianism is a mental illness in the same way liking turkey over ham is a mental illness.

No.

>>>/tumblr/
Fuck off