Story is about people from different cultures coming together to accomplish great deeds

>Story is about people from different cultures coming together to accomplish great deeds
>An interracial friendship is a major subplot
>An interracial marriage is a major subplot
>An interracial character is one of the smartest people in the world
>A guy boasts that no man can kill him only for a girl to scream "I am no man" and stab him to death
>Literal manlets save the world
>One of the races is a bunch of short guys with big noses renowned for their greed
>Sup Forums loves it
Really bakes my lembas bread.

I like Conan and Howard
p.s. Conan is a metaphor for the fall of America, as we are the modern Rome
It's no coincidence Howard wrote fantasy & cowboy stories and his life's great lament was the rise of oil barons and the death of the cowboy
he really hated american imperialism

>RIDE OUT WITH ME

I believe that lotr took the word "man" out of context to get some "stronk womyn" points.
Man = human

Imagine mexicans, asians, whites, and migets getting together to defeat jews and niggers

It's much nicer

>Interracial

Everyone is white and the landscape and culture is like an idyllic Europe.

KYS.

Everyone is basically white, the exception races of elves, the like 3 wizards, and dwarves are literally side-project creations of deities, and any human that isn't white, is a servant of evil alongside orcs.
It's practically the whitest fantasy epic ever.
This bait is stupid af.

>Story is about people from different cultures coming together to accomplish great deeds
Different white cultures yes. Different white cultures who put aside their differences to overcome the shitskin horde. What could LOTR be alluring to here?
>>An interracial friendship is a major subplot
Between two good white races. I think what Tolkien was trying to say here is that war creates bonds between different peoples.
>>An interracial marriage is a major subplot
Arwen was half elf half human. Still one of the good white races. It's like a French and German getting married, that's not different races.
>>An interracial character is one of the smartest people in the world
If you're referring to Gandalf he wasn't fucking interracial, he was basically a fucking angel.
>>A guy boasts that no man can kill him only for a girl to scream "I am no man" and stab him to death
OK and?
>>Literal manlets save the world
Hobbits and the shire were euphemisms for the British countryside. Tolkien was saying that all people of Europe from all walks of life must be fixated on the destruction of the enemy.
>>One of the races is a bunch of short guys with big noses renowned for their greed
OK go on? You think the dwarves are jews? Then why didn't the dwarves help sauron then?

You need to go back and read the actual lore, not just LOTR and the fucking hobbit. Also skip the hobbit movie, it is trash. You won't though and I'm wasting my time because I'm fucking responding to bait.

Such an over rated movie, terrible adaptation of the books. The hobbit was even worse, managed to watch half of the first movie but couldn't take anymore.
J.K.Tolkien shodnt of sold the movie rights.

Notice they're all white and intelligent and the enemies are shitskin brainlets?

Sup Forums is not against any of the stuff, we just don't like niggers, spics, gooks and indians.

>A guy boasts that no man can kill him only for a girl to scream "I am no man" and stab him to death
your entire post is shit but I am going to stop you right here you filthy nigger to remind you that it was in fact a HOBBIT that mortally wounded the commander of dark skin invaders - le stonk female just tried to steal the glory after the deed was done

Nerdy ass book for faggot ass nerds.

Never read them, never watched the movies. Same as star wars. Shit is for virgins.

I'll bet you all like dragonballz too

>Everyone is white

Not only that, but Sauron is quite obviously Hitler. The eagles in the end who brought the final victory? Hmm, what nation has a bald eagle...

The hobbit is really what kills the guy not the women, desu if you were to read the silmarillion you would get a different vibe

>eagle analogous of the USA
>ride in at the last minute to "save the day" despite being able to finish it before it started
it checks out

Merry stabbed the witch king in the leg, and was down for the count because of it. That's not a mortal wound.

Should have been Merry that killed him.

I think you're reading a bit far into this, user

yeah but all those races were white. they each just had different white traits exaggerated. the only other race you could conceivably take away from the movie would be orcs being niggers.

>>>An interracial character is one of the smartest people in the world
If you're referring to Gandalf he wasn't fucking interracial, he was basically a fucking angel.

He's probably referring to Elrond the half-elf

Many people say that Tolkien created Mordor to basically represent Russia. Is it true?

>t. Only saw the movies

I'm not following you; can you put it in terms of a Harry Potter analogy?

>Why does Sup Forums like it?
Western society bands together to stop hoards of invaders from the east.

It's probably the Ottomans desu. Think about the placement on the map and who it could be that brought shitskins from far away to conquer the West.

wasnt supposed to be anyone in particular, just 'foreigners'

No. Tolkien was vehemently and vocally against all allegory and stressed to the death that absolutely nothing in his work had any kind of metaphorical real life comparison. To imply otherwise is to disrespect the man.

My point still stands, that isn't interracial

>Tolkien was vehemently and vocally against all allegory
The story was 100% allegory about the nature of power and how it corrupts.
It's absurd to think there is no allegory in the stories. The allegory practically jumps out of the page and hits you in the face.
He must have been lying out of fear of how people would view him at the time for what he was really saying.

They weren’t bald eagles they were golden eagles.
A solid coloured eagle is a German Teih thing, not American.

I just want to fuck one of the midgets. It's not even gay because they're like 5'6 and don't count as men. I don't care what your post is about, short blond bussy is the best bussy. But no gay shit nigga, miss me with that gay shyt!

It was also the symbol of Rome. Being Western society coming together and defeating their enemies.

>The story was 100% allegory about the nature of power and how it corrupts.

That's not what allegory means. The story is 100% direct about how power corrupts, not allegorical. Allegory refers to something mimicking a real world counter part like races representing real world nations or conflict.

Allegory: a story, poem, or picture that can be interpreted to reveal a hidden meaning, typically a moral or political one

Eowyn doesnt kill him merrys barrow blade did

this

It was. just because the movie adaption didn't tell you about the barrow blade doesnt make it not true

>I cordially dislike allegory in all its manifestations, and always have done so since I grew old and wary enough to detect its presence. I much prefer history – true or feigned– with its varied applicability to the thought and experience of readers. I think that many confuse applicability with allegory, but the one resides in the freedom of the reader, and the other in the purposed domination of the author.

He was completely clear on his stance. Any allegory you interpret is on you and was not his intent.

Except, you know, the Dwarves being Jews.

>dwarves
>hard working
>industrious
>skilled smith's and craftsmen
>implying that describes jews

"The dwarves of course are quite obviously - wouldn't you say that in many ways they remind you of the Jews? Their words are Semitic obviously, constructed to be Semitic."
― J.R.R. Tolkien

The dwarvish language is based on Hebrew sounds but their greed is the only other similarity. There's nothing jewish about skilled and talented craftsmen are hardworking industrious folk

You do realize Peter Jackson is going thru LotR and remastering some scenes. PIC RELATED

>short
>ugly motherfuckers
>iconic beard
>greedy as fuck and defined by their love of money
>Tolkien himself compares them to Jews IN MANY WAYS and mentions how their language is Semitic
For someone who was literally just talking about what the author said you sure like to embarrass yourself, leaf.

Sounds like Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist, & Jew...

Propaganda...?

>best craftsmen of middle earth
>build grand halls and huge societies
>works of stonework and art next to none
For someone who larps as an anti semite you sure give the jews a lot of credit for their crafts and industry Kek. What an absolutely retarded thing to try and pick a fight over.

They had to have at least one virtue otherwise they'd be indistinguishable from the villains. Must be hard having the author's words rubbed on your face every time you open your dumb mouth.

Also
>larping as an anti semite
lmao fuck off

>skilled warriors
>heroic deeds
>honorable and courageous
>skilled in craft
>industrious
>xenophobic and independent
>this makes him think of jews

Seriously shlomo. Nobody thinks this highly of your people, sorry to burst your bubble

>Interracial this
>Interracial that

For fucks sake, aren't they actually different fucking SPECIES? Fucking 56 percenter.

It's fine as long as they are white. Nigger Elves, and Nigger Dwarves need not apply.

Ita not race mixing when everyone is European, fool of a Took.

Never change straya, you’re bangs are top notch

>wouldn't you say that in many ways they remind you of the Jews?
>No, author of this series of books, I disagree with you, I think you portrayed them in a positive light and therefore they can't be an allegory for kikes
>Well you can suck my British dick, fag leaf

Explain how French and German are both white when Jews aren't.

>Then why didn't the dwarves help sauron then?

loled.

>oh yes mr Goldstein I totally think the dwarves are like you
>you're so honorable and skill mr Goldstein. So courageous. Truly the best craftsmen
>our filthy goyim crafts are nothing compared to yours

Kek suck dick harder kike lover

Daily reminder that the witch king got killed by that Hobbit faggot, cause he stabbed him with a magic elven blade that made him mortal

>the sheer desperation
We can discuss if Tolkien was a kike lover if you want. I personally think he wasn't.

Except these aren't populations that are being integrated. Its one of the best dwarfs, one of the best elves and one of the best man/elf. Individuals or small groups integrating are fine but populations shouldn't mix. At the very least, there should be a peace treaty but not creating diverse groups. And Eowyn wouldn't have killed the Witch King if it weren't for Merry and wouldn't have been given the opportunity without the Rohirrim.

Nobody fucked the orcs and satanic Jews though

All European

>You're desperate to not suck kike dick as hard as me
True desu

Try not disrespecting the man next time you disagree with him, leaf.

>interracial
>races
>racial
They're different species you mong
Orcs are a different sub race of Elves
Dunlendings, Easterlings and Haradrim are different sub races of men

>Elrond the half-elf
Elrond and Elros as half elves had to chose which race they belonged to at teh end of the First Age
Elrons chose to become an elf
Elros chose to become a man, and Aragorn is his descendant

THAS MY ELFU!!!! HOW U GET HER PIC?

>The story was 100% allegory about the nature of power and how it corrupts.
I thought at most it was allegory against industrialization, represented by various dark lord + orc society crude epic-less rationality

Jews are semites, white is shorthand for european and jews are from the middle east.

#prayforminastirith

>Literal manlets save the world
nothing wrong with being a manlet

That's because it was about the first world war and Europeans coming together. Even at the end of the 3rd book/movie It's niggers that get btfo as they try to land on their soil.