>>153853367

history repeating itself

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/07/martin-schulz-united-states-of-europe-germany-sdp
haaretz.com/misc/iphone-article/.premium-1.574332
youtube.com/watch?v=xQNUJlJaN7c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Gysi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's their problem with your legal system?

guy in your pic is right, why would you be racist, fags?
let's love each other

EU has a problem with Poland and the rest of V4 not accepting migrants.
To be fair to migrants they dont want to go to Poland either because Poland doesnt pay them umptillion billion euros for simply being brown unlike other countries so the only one who wants Poland to accept migrants is the EU

Its going so well for the rest of us you see with these migrants...

When the fuck is this stupid bent kneed pidgeon-toed dyed-haired skirt wearing effeminate faggot going to get knifed by a muzzie? Just knowing he's alive makes me grind my teeth.

spotted the jew

Somehow they're against judical reform to get rid of corrupt communist judges who appoint themselves since USSR times. All reddit is asspained about that for more than a year and call it "attempt to undermine democracy" even when 80% of population supports it and many other countries have similar system. Probably it's just Merkel puppets and whore media sent by her due to refugees, reparations and her beloved Tusk party getting BTFO. My personal theory comes to our another beloved guy and possibility of Kaczynski to ude judges to block it:

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/07/martin-schulz-united-states-of-europe-germany-sdp

That's just a pretense, user.

>Merkel puts sanctions on Poland, most of EU cucks and follows through too
>Trump flies to Warsaw on a "diplomatic visit" almost instantly.
Inb4 the V4 get special deals with the US and leaves the western part of the continent to dry, as is just.

No need bro mister Orban will veto these faggots anyway.

you bet

So y'all gonna cut off the flow of Russian gas to Germany? That's the only language Merkel understands. Hell, just threaten it and she'll let you annex Kyiv.

that picture has to be fake

no way he actually said that

haaretz.com/misc/iphone-article/.premium-1.574332
>He is closer to the Israeli mainstream, and his positions resemble those of Labor Party chairman Isaac Herzog. He once told me, during a frank and stern conversation, “For me, the new Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people.” He’s a brilliant intellectual and a thoughtful politician, and we don’t need to worry – he won’t give up his existential friendship so easily. And certainly not because of Bennett or his colleague Orit Strock, the party whip.

Bitch tries to build second line of Nord Stream to bypass us. Lately she told that consstruction will be stopped if we resign for reparations, but it won't happen.

Second most influential politician in Germany after Merkel. It's still possible they will form coalition together.

Welcome to Germany!
>Ruining civilization since AUC 800

Just don’t do anything retarded.

Lol, you really had no clue who runs the show?
youtube.com/watch?v=xQNUJlJaN7c

>He is of partial Jewish ancestry; his paternal grandmother was Jewish, as was one of his maternal great-grandfathers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Gysi

it's mental illness