Why is Sup Forums so shitty with women? A woman is nothing but a reflection of the men in her life...

Why is Sup Forums so shitty with women? A woman is nothing but a reflection of the men in her life. Be a strong man and she will fold into your values. All you dumb fucks claiming you can't have a traditional family cause "hurr durr women suck" are just making up excuses for not taking on the responsibilites of a family. Bunch of soyboy larpers pretending to be alphas. It's pathetic.

You can't undo all the dick she took, no mater how strong and traditional you are
Sad but true

(OP)
You can't undo all the dick she took, no mater how strong and traditional you are
Sad but true

>hahaha no hymen no diamond LOL
>the current state of Sup Forums

I don't trust these hoes. I ride my own dick.

>diamond
>falling for the rock jew
>ever
any man that proposes to me with a diamond is automatically disqualified unless its a diamond made from a family member.

>Be a strong man
>Oppress your lady too much and her catty friends will convince her to leave you and take half with you
>Some might even encourage lying about beating and sexual abuse to secure custody and alimony

Enjoy being a strong man with half your paycheck going to some harpy who grants you access to your child only because the courts force her to

>A woman is nothing but a reflection of the men in her life.

Yeah, ok, explain this.

You're right, user.
t. engaged to a qt

lel, enjoy your divorce and alimony payments!

Good job ignoring the jews' fearmongering like this post. Real life isn't Sup Forums's disgusting narrative.

They carry the values of the men who have been the major figures in their lives. They take their motivation from the works of these men. If she had a shit father (or none at all) and/or shit romantic relationships, she will be a shit roastie for MGTOW and Sup Forums to circlejerk over. But many of these women can be rewritten by a strong man.

It's a phrase. Yes I agree that diamonds need to die. Any man who buys a diamond has prostrated himself before the jewish cock.

Are you going to make this thread every fucking day?
What do you want?

I'm a new guy, seems there's more than one guy trying to save all you numales.

>gee I'm so sad that I won't turn out like you!

There's no such thing as a "former whore." "Whore" is a status that cannot be undone once it is done. Which means that a lot of women are simply out-of-the-question. They are ruled out as potential partners/mothers no matter what. That's the reality in the modern west. You can't blame men for recognizing this reality, and behaving accordingly.

>more "no hymen no diamond huehuhuehuehuehuehuehuehue"
you fucks really are hopeless. im assuming you're still a perfectly ethical traditional male if you've fucked 50 women?

lurk moar then faggot
>hole defense league has arrived

>best ID I ever got wasted on a thread that has nothing to do with Jews
well fuck

yeah but how can you take a person like that seriously? i saw this happen to a girl i was into for a while
when i got to know her she was casually racist but fairly apolitical
then she started dating a Christian Arab guy and suddenly she went very serious and very """trad""", she even cut ties with people she (or her bf, more like) deemed to be too loose and too liberal. she wouldn't shut up about how the West lost its morals
then she dumped him and started dating some inner city soyboy and big surprise, she went full SJW, going to pride marches and attending events for one of the many fail liberal parties
last i heard she's a conservative again

contrary to what women believe, most men aren't looking for a parrot with a vagina

we can make it about jews. be the change you want to see in the world.
your observation is exactly what im talking about. when you see if from that point of view it is ridiculous. but it proves that a woman can be molded into whatever a man wants, her history doesn't factor in much. fuck single moms tho they are tools of the jew.

lol, cus /pol is a Betas reservation.

You can't turn a ho into a housewife.

your mommy might not want to tell you about it, but what if i told you every decent looking girl took miles of dick until someone knocked her up or an actual man locked her down

You mock people for having moral standards. How very (((odd))).

>look at me i have the best moral standards!
>that means i can fuck whoever i want but women cant do the same because they should know their place!
>im so moral!

>t. angry roastie

WOMYN DINDU NUFFIN

This is why I feel a strong compulsion to hit them. If they'll fuck other guys just because they have little use or value to me outside of a womb, and need to be reminded.

>phew good thing i can use memes to wipe away any challenge to my world view!

>Shielding other people from the consequences of their actions = challenge!
That's an awfully convinient definition of challenge.

You should have learned by now that any thread named "Why is/does Sup Forums against/hate X" has a ridiculously high chance of being a slide thread.

my point with this thread isn't to defend women, my point is all these neets on Sup Forums going MGTOW and saying the trad family is dead all because their Stacy crush took Chad dick in high school are fucking retards. any man worth anything can have a family with ease

nobody wants sloppy seconds, damaged goods or any chick who has been treated like a stuck pig. sorry. men ARE selfish we want something to call our own

Why are women such shit these days? I feel sorry for you guys. I've been married longer than most of you have been alive, and let me tell you, it wasn't always this way. Women have made themselves noxious.

>people are trying to defend women in the year 2017 in the middle of the start of feminism 4.0 witch-hunt edition by absolving them of any accountability when many nations are run by women

i have
i dont have to because i dont keep with whores
you dont have to be MGTOW to have standards
i can afford it and we're doing alright as far as liquid assets go. call me superficial if you like i can pay my bills.

yeah I had the nice chance to spend the fall working with an older (early 60s) woman and she treated me like an actual young man and was nice to me in a way I have never really experienced ever. women my own age try to silence me and treat me like I am a doofus who is incapable of anything besides being a sexual object. this older lady was not constantly staring into her phone and actually had things to talk about. I actually kind of liked her and wish I could have gone into a time machine and married someone like that.

young millennial women make me want to kms with how they just blame all their problems on the men in their life

its possible but is it worth it?
agreed.
>quoting that poo in loo hypocrite fucking ever
i bet you think nelson mandela was a saint and john lennon was a working class hero.

man up you little bitches and make it work. 6 yr in prison loser, met good woman, it was hell, made hard choices, fought like hell, stuck it out. married 20 yrs now. quit thinking shits easy, everything isn't an app or can be fixed clicking a mouse. jesus fuckin christ be a man.

nelson mandela was racist scum and john lennon was a psychotic communist idealist, are we friends now

Women can never be cucked. Nor do they have to sacrifice themselves for their men unless we're speaking of pregnancy.
But why would I sacrifice myself for you if you can't even keep your fucking legs shut.

Fuck off.
This is all broken and we need war.

Yep.

good job man

To develop a bit.
Women are meant to be protected with our lives. It's a premice under civilization. Civilization is deeply against women instincts to be the equal of their men because in the process the men lose the incentives to accomplish their role as their women are over used toys for people who didn't bother to keep them for more than that. Accepting so much of you is belittling me. Feminism is chopping my testicles to the fucking core. So much exceptations for so little in return like your fucking muppet.
Fuck free women.
I wish I could respect you like civilization wants it, but women don't want any of it and they're our political equal and until it changes we're political opponent.
It's all fucked.

>6 yr in prison loser,

Yeah. As I said.
Women don't want civilization.

is deeply against women instincts and their thrive to be the equal of their men under such conditions.*

i agree with a lot of this. (((equality))) has fucked us. women shouldnt even get to vote. hell, if i had my way only men over 35 would vote.
im just trying to make due and keep the white kids coming in this fucked world we're making for ourselves

women should not be able to vote or own property or raise their voice in public

maybe the democrats are onto something with importing sharia

Get Carter is well worth a watch if you have not seen it before.

>I can afford it
then buy her something meaningful, ignore the rock jew

I gave my wife a wedding ring with a stone made of vintage soap from 1943

>men do want to fulfill their own interests first
mfw I tell people exactly these words on pol and they ree about how I'm a roastie who doesn't know anything

no actually in the situation you described (weather or not I agree is besides the point) its exactly our instinct to rebel because if you cant control us how the fuck are you supposed to handle the opposition?

>you're our opponent,
normally we're always your opponent, the fight is just so lopsided that we always lose.

>only men over 35
means wars of convinience since no one under that age has to fight in one.

seems cool, hope she likes it and no shitty corp got their hands on your money.

I'm not shitty with women, but i don't have any money.

Honestly this. Wife was a liberal when we met. Less than six months and she had re-evaluated all her values.

This. Some scientific studies show sperm and genes gets stored in the female body when she has sex. That goes into forming the baby. There is a reason why societies mostly grew around traditional family values, they figured this shit out a long time ago.

unfortunately

>only focusing on the impacts of fathers and boysfriends, completely ignoring all the other institutional factors

Hint: The family isn't the only institution in 2017 and neither is relationships.

How illiterate are you?

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet

Sup Forums is part of Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums is a person
>1 post by this ID

Sage and die, OP.

>Many

Most. Universial suffrage is inherently a matriarchal system as it puts most of the political power in the greatest slice of the electorate which is always women. Women have controlled the capitalist world since the early 20th century. They then proceed to elect men mostly while then complaining that their own choices makes them victims of the patriarchy, at the same time politicians have been tipping the scales more towards women continually for a century.

I mean in Canada it is literally legal to discriminate against men in ways it would not be legal against women. It's written in quasi-constitutional documents. Programs like employment equity, Canadian affirmative action, explicitly can be used to discriminate against men, but not women.

One of the most hilarious lies about society is that the men run it, at least the political scene, the political scene is run by women and men are the lackeys.

>Be a man.
>Sup Forums scolds you, calls you a beta virgin numale for not having fucked at least a dozen girls by the time you're 18.
>Be a woman.
>Sup Forums scolds you, calls you an unfaithful slutwhore race traitor for having had one occasion of pre marital we.

How can we win against some people's mental gymnastics?

Btw, having knowing that semen inside a woman's vagina retains DNA of the man. Wouldn't it be an evolutionary advantage? The egg then produces a baby from the best DNA of the retained semen and the new semen - making a superior, diverse baby.

Even if you can't see the difference between men and women sleeping around, you may understand it if I put it this way:

girl takes Ahmed's, Alonso's and Chad's dick up the butt, then girl plays hard to get to you.
that is fucking demeaning. that says that to girl, you're not worth as much as ahmed, alonso or chad.
so girl can go back to being Chad's buttslut

Telegony isn't real. People partner because raising children takes resources and work.