Why do Russians worship Stalin even though he killed like 30 million of them?

Why do Russians worship Stalin even though he killed like 30 million of them?
Are they the world's biggest cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/pgiraldi/a-good-year-for-israel-and-its-friends/
twitter.com/NinaByzantina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because people are completely retarded. No seriously, whenever you get confused or irritated just remember this, and everything becomes clear again, and you can calm down.

You know, you could be legitimately critical of Nazi Germany w/o resorting to the false “Hitler killed a gazillion people” argument.

Probably cause Russia went from a third world shithole with a largely illiterate population to a highly educated, modern industrial nation with one of the strongest military in the world under his rule

It was already happening regardless of the Bolsheviks. Russia was on a massive upward trend by 1914. The Bolshies just tapped into that.

Russian detected.also bullshit

It doesn’t matter, they are now inextricably linked

Hurr Durr facts I dislike are bullshit

Russia was industrializing anyway

It’s sad, really. Even with the revival of Orthodoxy and the release of the Soviet archived that documented the mass murder of millions of Russians and Ukrainians, many people there still admire communism. The Jewish propaganda forced on the population of the USSR was so pervasive that it is now embedded in their psyche.

>19 Jun 2014

Who fucking cares about this literal nobody?

Because those people died then, and not in the now. Only think vatnik cares about is the fact that Russia was stronger / feared / respected then more so as a world power thanks to what Stalin did. The historical dead only, in a twisted way, adds further reverence to that ideal.

Serious question: What are they sliding now?

this

600 million in fact. Stalin had personally killed me 5 times.

Appreciate the perspective, Ivan. Now, lets go listen to some kristina si and have some vodka

this

Wow, impressive. Ruskies usually can't satire.

I wonder if anyone's written an alternate-history book about what Russia would be like if the kikes had never beat them and killed the czar. I'd read that.

>30 million
Meh, last time I heard it was 3 billion, he ate infants for breakfast and dissidents were tied to his car so he could play Carmageddon IRL.

One Russian said this about the reverence for the old days:

>most people who admire that time are old, and being old is sad so of course you have nostalgia for when you were young

Then why is it the opposite with ww2 era Germany? It's the youth reinvigorating the movement.

Commie propaganda.

cucks

Is there anything more cucked than defending the person who killed your family?

Maybe because old people don't know how to use the internet and watch TGSNT

Propaganda, I mean they still worship P*tin

Btfo Jews out of power in Soviet Union.

Took over backwards illiterate agrarian hellhole and left a nuclear armed industrial powerhouse after him.

Crushed the last g#rman beta uprising and cut that shithole in half securing lasting peace in Europe.

>bbbut mmmuh 60 godzillions

> Russian empire was third world shithole
>facts
Fuck off with your commie bullshit

Funny that considering Stalin was a jew himself

If the commies didint win then the liberals would have. And Russia today would be completely cucked and SJW like France, UK, Sweden and Germany

Are you retarded or just stupid?

The average slav is like an ogre or troll from a fairy tale, blindly loyal to anything, and only a small step above niggers. They don't really think.

Stalin was a Georgian, therefore Persian and Aryan according to Hitler's retarded hierarchy

but there is at least as much evidence as the Holocaust that it did occur.

Sounds real (((Russian)))

These Jews
The 6 gorrillian number keeps going down
And their kill count keeps going down.
Goulag archipelago says it was 66 million.
Chick in tweet is Richard Spencer's wife.

Fucking hell, a leaf that makes sense.

Is there anything more cucked then submitting to the state of Israel and sending your people to the Jewish meat grinder aka the USA army. USA the cuck of Isreal and the jews.

TGSNT is my go-to redpill for beginners

. Пo-гpyзинcки "-швили" oзнaчaeт "cын" или "чeй-тo cын", пoдoбнo Джoнcoнy, Cвeнcoнy и т. п. .
"Джyгa" oзнaчaeт - "eвpeй". Пoceмy Джyгaшвили oзнaчaeт - Jewson, тo ecть - "cын eвpeя".

Pyccкий бтфo

>muh gorrilllion

Oy hey Anoda shoa

I'd trust the people's judgment that actually lived under him vs westcuck propaganda about how supposedly Russia lived

My grandmother and father lived under again

Never heard a bad word about him even though they were all anti communitst, secretly

Stalin is Nazbol, he rejected the Communist Talmudist fascism ad incorporated a dose nationalism , preserved Russian culture and stopped the Jews from completely destroying it.
It was him who organist the first ever Anti Zionist Computer and was the first commie to actually shoa da joos

He unironically killed more powerful Jews and a millionfold less whites than that Hitler Sperlord whom this board worships

He guaranteed everyone who didn't speed out on political a comfy live
Rapists, criminals, druggies were firing squared
Faggots where put into asylum

He send his son to war to fight like an ordinary soldier and even refused to exchange him for a German officer because they were unequal of rank.

This guy had steel principles and people respect that
Only the kikes cry about muh gorrilllion it their job

Guess that wouldn't be a very interesting book then.

Show us your real flag you American mutt.

I guess we will ever be as manly as your grandfather, the Emu War veteran.

*Anti Zionist comitee

At least the Israelis haven't killed 20 million of us

Russians like Asians have collectivist-authoritarian personalities in their DNA.Western Whites used to have it too

>The average slav
The average anybody is like that. That's why they're called normalfags.

We also don't know until what point and how (((commissars))) influenced the whole thing

This. February revolution wasn't done by bolsheviks, it was done by "liberals". October revolution was bolsheviks against liberals, who by that time (in less than a year!) were hated by whole population.

[citation needed]

Eвpeй пo имeни Coco? Фaмилия Cтaлинa пpoиcхoдит oт Дзyгaeвых - oceтин из Aлaгиpcкoгo yщeлья. Дзyгa этo c oceтинcкoгo cтaдo. Южный вapиaнт пpoизнoшeния Джyгaeв. Джyгaшвили – Джyгaeв cын.

Without nationalism we don't want to collect anymore.

The Jews have taken your wealth and youth from you and turned your great army into a pack of Jewish controlled dogs. They kill lots of your people through toxic ideologies that make the youth degenerate through your army.

haha this
When the rest of you guys get a job, license and then a car, this will be abundantly clear.
>retards crossing when I have a green light and jaywalking in the middle of the street
>all to not wait a few minutes more
>they value their life less than I value my 1996 Toyota's bumper
>mfw

cool story
we're talking about russian rn tho

Russians believe that Soviet murders were a jew thing and they don't blame Stalin. I believe the same

Because actually most of the "Russians" he killed were occupants of satellite states of Russia and not true Russians. Hence why Poles and Ukrainians don't like Stalin.

Google is your friend

Just to add all 3 of his wives were jews and he created the Jewish autonomous oblast

Russians are scum.

Give back my Origin account, you subhuman slavic piece of shit.

*and through your army.

Who cares if your battalion got sent on a suicide mission because command didnt want to have to make space for you?

"Its just war".

Thats what all these commies and their memoires from WW2 say. "Its just war". They put all the death on the Germans, even though it was entirely caused by Soviet leadership.

Lolwut?

Adolf Shekelgruber laughs at you

>I-I don't have it, search fr yourself!
Figured as much.

Most of them dont retard

>my pw was not56%
>RUSSIAN HAXORZ ARE REAL GUISEE

My point is that Russian can't be the most cucked people because the Americans already are.

>completely retarded
This.

They still killed a lot already. But don't you worry, it's not the end.
unz.com/pgiraldi/a-good-year-for-israel-and-its-friends/
>Congress is set to pass The Israel Anti-Boycott Act next year
>It would criminalize any U.S. citizen “engaged in interstate or foreign commerce” who supports a boycott of Israel or who even goes about “requesting the furnishing of information” regarding
>punishable with up to 20 years in jail

*Russians

She’s not even a russian. She’s an interloper that has no place in north america or russia.

>>Congress is set to pass The Israel Anti-Boycott Act next year
It won't pass.

Nice try deflecting comrade
twitter.com/NinaByzantina
If Spencer's bitch wife isn't Russian, no one is.

Something to do with 70+ years of constant propaganda.

Just watch it. Soon you won't be able to say even "no" to a jew.

Too nationalistic, and thus blind to reality.

>Ussr tries closing Russia's 30 year infrastructure gap
>Takes 50 years

Ok

why do I need to go further than Stalin?
would you ignore Hitler if we were talking about Nazi Germany?

nope

so suck on that argument and put your head in the oven

She’s georgian. It would have taken you seconds to investigate this.

It was a kind of big deal a few months ago and I think the ACLU commented on it, but the 1st amendment is too strong for it to pass. I'm not defending how jew'd we are, just telling it like it is my man.

And then it collapsed.

She has a fucking Georgian great grandfather. Most Russians have non-Russian ancestry.

>loves stalin
>hates putin
Oh well, not everybody can be us.

indeed, "stalin" was actually Dzhugashvili (literally meaning son of j00). he was a 5'4 manlette j00 with a blood disorder affecting the growth of his left arm. he also had a degenerative brain condition which literally made him retarded.

its amazing this little midget j00 survived as long as he did.

oh he also gave the kikes their own land in the Jewish Autonomous Oblast who's flag is the same as the flag of fags.

Because life has very little value in Russia

Russia needed the ruthlessness and cynicism of the communists to literally beat people into building exactly what was necessary to run a modern economy, much like in China. Maybe some liberal or reactionary/militaristic force could accomplish it, but I can't imagine some overindulged nobles accomplishing it on that scale.

Stalin was ok and made many good things at least he wasn't incompetent like the tzar was

>g#rman beta uprising

Best description of ww2

Typical russian tactic

Because western estimates of his deathtoll include ww2 casualties which Russians don't blame him for, because he didn't fucking start it.

>battle of voronezh
>19k dead Germans
>290k dead commies
Jesus

no communist country has ever produced a decent car. That is telling for a lot of reasons and shows the complete mediocrity the state, since cars are a good culmination of infrastructure, resources and manufacturing; all of which are fucking horrible under every style of communism ever enacted.

If you didn't gave them all the gibs it would be much higher
Sadly commies are hearthless monsters every other nation would give up much much faster

Are those Ukrainians?

Probably i don't know exactly

>Why do Russians worship Stalin even though he killed like 30 million of them?

stockholm syndrome and good PR.