Why do asian women try to fight the domination of their race by white men? Its obviously extremely beneficial to both...

Why do asian women try to fight the domination of their race by white men? Its obviously extremely beneficial to both, the male gets sex and the woman gets to leech off his money. So why do some turn us away? Better yet, why do they not simply start stroking a white man the second they see each other. It seems odd to me, their race will be dominated and assimilated to our great white culture, so why not just accept it. Embrace the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9KqPAj1fKg
youtube.com/watch?v=9r9WiNGgXvw
youtube.com/watch?v=78NMScoAVJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=R1urlriImHQ
nextshark.com/the-truth-about-being-a-white-guy-in-asia/
youtu.be/0EixK_yZP2g
youtu.be/VxYQoWZZi7c
youtube.com/watch?v=tU-c06Zsq1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HsTACGVoNLw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=So0wXRR8BYU
youtube.com/watch?v=kxTDiqcBwB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How dare you

Its a simple fact that the combination of east asian girls and white men would create the greatest race that has ever existed.

As part of this we can breed out undesirable traits such as small boobs and small dicks, and give white people superior iq.

reddit.com/r/hapas

why do you pretend to have any money to leech OP?

>Why do asian women try to fight the domination of their race by white men?
asians are already liberal racially masochistic white worshippers who want white boys for the status and half-white kids.

>their race will be dominated and assimilated to our great white culture
explain why muh culture hasn't assimilated them already

whites are already more intelligent than asians. at best you could think of racemixing as defective whites getting weeded out of the gene pool

Ah yes, because 2dfags are at the core of Sup Forums, not dominating and inseminsting women.

if asians have superior iq why have all of the most important contributions to STEM, art, and music been by white people?

>some turn us away
Asian women will only turn you away if you're super ugly or terrible with money

Its an awesome deal for asian men, aryan animu grills on silver plate

Kys faggot

which one is the man in that pic?

Whats the matter we both create beatiful hapa children, mutually benefitial and build alliance, oriental around the world is good for all!

Soon, there will be no more white men.

i see the swede virus has spread through the whole scandinavian region

Fuck white people, let them be mixed with blacks and mongoloids, noone will miss them

>another lonely Asian boi prepares to post 50 replies in a desperate attempt to show that Asian males aren’t at the bottom of the sexual totem pole

I'm not saying that I approve of it. I'm just saying that it is what is happening. There are billions of niggers, asians, spics and arabs. But only like 2 million Danish men and most of them are getting old. Meanwhile, our government is suicidal and is working against our interest.

This is a more subversive and, unfortunately, reasonably effective form of promoting miscegenation.

Don't fall for it. While not as glaring as being with a pavement ape, this is no less a form of race treason, which regrettably gains some traction due to desperation and the culture of this website.

Don't let this kike trick you with his cherry picked images of plastic surgery and makeup. Anyone who's familiar with these animals in real life knows that they're bizarre and vile.

Fuck Jews
Gas them all and there will be world Peace

No I think it will solve many problems to mix new race so we dont get white supremacy no more

whites are no difference from jews

In China they set up breeding parties for white men and Asian women.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9KqPAj1fKg

Well they ARE into genetic engineering so...

That female looks like a whore anyways

Chinese people worship mixed babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=9r9WiNGgXvw

Japanese guy going around asking Japanese women if they would date foreigners: youtube.com/watch?v=78NMScoAVJ0

How do Chinese feel about foreigners living in china: youtube.com/watch?v=R1urlriImHQ

Chinese people like the idea of white men moving there.

how about just leaving us the fuck alone? basically begging for the gas chamber, but you think you are the good guy.

well when there are a billion chinks it barely matters. we are the global minority we cant be fuxking around here.

I read an article about this "asian women worship white men"-thing
nextshark.com/the-truth-about-being-a-white-guy-in-asia/
tl:dr; The ones who do are basically what coalburners are to us, they're easy to get and the ones who hang out on apps like Tinder are specifically those types of people. Most normal people, like in the west, aren't fond of dating outside their race; especially because they don't want to be seen as sluts.

>I can't get a gf or wife but this fucking chink married an attractive white girl, I know I'll call her a slut that will make me feel better
Also a meme flag.

Asians have the lowest % of racemixing you dumbass. This meme is based on Philippines who are mixed to beginning with and run prostitution for USA and Australia. Other than that you got cucky Buddhists of Thailand with their penises for USA and Australia. That's just prostitution, not race mixing of population. Those Asian looking races living in America aren't Asian and even they stick to their own. You fucking a prostitute has no deeper meaning, you are just a degenerate.

wait what, how can you be against amwf racemixing but pro wmaf mixing if you want an eurasian '''''''''''''master''''''''''''''''race, user-kun is this maybe a subversion thread where you want to act like you aren't actually a bottom of the barrel white male with a butt ugly monkey faced chink gf?
thats called cope honey buns

It's child abuse. Disgusting

Frankly I never bought all the WM/AF raceplay shit until my nerdy virgin friend got stationed in Korea.

He's provided multiple proofs of him getting laid off of apps and from bars.

Ask military people that live there for 4+ years, not autists that go for a week.

Also Japan is harder than Korea

There is no such things as mixing new races. One generation of hapas later, they will stil try to tribalize and discriminate among themselves, saying stuff like: "I'm in fact 60% huwhite because muh mothers side blah blah."
Whites are "supreme" because they have the best phenotypes (plural because white is already diverse enough on it's own.)

You want to bastardize whole populations.
This is genocide.
You will hang.

>hurr white girls dont date me its genocide

Hapas are the future. A new breed of people to rule the world with less empathy towards the lesser beings. Embrace it white men and white women of earth.

Indeed and checked.

Is this somethning common in North America that lot of you are insecure about yourself and project that onto other people? The only people calling other people non whites are the burger and canacuck mutts that drank too much stormfag coolaid and desperately try to prove to everyone that they are whuite.

i'm this pretty because both my parents are white

Explain this then.

not pretty

and this ladies and gentlemen, is called cope with not being able to get a white woman.
>elbows too pointy 2/10 wouldn't bang

Why do you believe what he says on that site? For what purpose?

That said, Asian girls obviously prefer Asian, atleast if you go by marriage/internet dating statistics.

It's called genetic trash

>I'm pretty because both of my parents are white

" the male gets sex and the woman gets to leech off his money."
This is why prostitutes should be legal. No commitment, no baggage, no losing your assets in divorce, it's simply marriage in one hour.

It's called a strawman

OOGA BOOGA i don't understand inheritance or IQ.
>arithmetic iq
>any value at all to society
wew

No asian women actually want to date white men. get your head out your ass

Don't you just wanna mash them titties together? Just grab em and rub em all over your face? I wanna knead em like bread dough, cover em in oil and rub em all over my body.

>great white culture

Your culture won't exist under this plan since you intend on breeding it out of existence.

How dumb can white supremacists like u get?

Because it makes a lot of sense.
Race mixing in general is kind of looked down upon everywhere, "stealing our women" etc.
Someone thinking you look interesting because you're different but not necessarily wanting to fuck you makes sense too. "Invisible Mickey mouse suit" as he puts it.

THIS IS NOW A WHITE WOMAN APPRECIATION THREAD, GET THOSE WHITE WOMBS WORKING WHITEBOIS WE HAVE A RACE TO SAVE

This, I would love the attention over there, but I can understand their situation

piss on me

It's anecdotal evidence and guesswork. It's better to trust statistics and good studies than some guy on the internet.

Nextshark is an Asian propaganda site. Meanwhile in reality:
>A Taiwanese show series dedicated to Hapa children. Almost all of them have WMAF parents. In the first video, there are few incidents where the parents describe how their hapa children are always seen as superior in China and always treated better than anyone else from being "petted" by strangers to randomly being offered food, toys and treats. It goes to prove how much Asian people idolize white people to the point they see little hapa children as their golden ticket to having the life they always wanted. They are often described as "adorable" and "cute" and seen as very desirable children by Asians, especially women.
youtu.be/0EixK_yZP2g
youtu.be/VxYQoWZZi7c

In an ideal society you would be gassed for promoting race defilement
youtube.com/watch?v=tU-c06Zsq1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=HsTACGVoNLw&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

What statistics and good studies though? All the guy linked who I replied to was anecdotal evidence.
I mean it's very possible that they like white guys, but I think there's a universal disdain of women who date outside of their own race.

I don't speak chink, but yeah it's possible. I think it's more of a novelty thing for tv though. I've read about the same thing in Japan before, some things are sort of accepted and interesting on tv (like trannies or homos), but when you see it IRL it's weird.

>this kills the racemixer

>Q
Do you know how many asians there are in the world?

this is Mariy song, dumbass, they are not white but finnic

Your an idiot get some better tier pics or dont bother posting

Nope, it's 100% reality. They worship white people, blonde people and half-Asians bred by white men.

youtube.com/watch?v=So0wXRR8BYU
youtube.com/watch?v=kxTDiqcBwB0

fucking help me post than retards, i don't have a folder full of aryan women on my desktop like some autist. let's not fight brothers, let's save the white race together

I have hundreds

see how posting real white women made that retarded kike OP scurry away back to his ugly monkey face wife

Sup Forums IS A NO RACEMIXING BOARD

those are some ugly ass bitches you‘re dumping

>white women are superi-

Asian girls would say they would date white are just being nice and try not look racist but in reality they wouldn't