Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abRPaXgJGQg
pastebin.com/JnfLtAwWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have a bump OP

Why is no one mentioning this?

bump

literally what

Very odd this happened on the same day that shills were flooding the board and it seemed like jews were planning false flags.

Very odd that at the same time on plebbit the front page had a post saying to delete the r/conspiracy subreddit

very odd indeed.

Bump

Sounds like a meme

Makes me think

I'm willing to entertain that those threads may have been LARPs, but never have I seen any LARP targeted so aggressively. I guess now that they're rolling out a bastardized BlueBeam it's imperative they shut it down.

>hiro was hired by
Stopped there. Hiro founded 2chan. He was friends with moot for years. Literally the most qualified person to manage a shitshow like Sup Forums

I think something big was prevented on monday

Fuq that, Bye Sup Forums. Hello again forum.bodybuilding.com, misc I missed you.

Thanks for the link. God bless!

Maybe read the whole sentence, ya dingus.

Sup Forums has greasemonkey scripts you can use to block this mega cancer

bump, did it as soon as i got up. looks like (((hiro))) is trying to get his shekels lads.

>he doesn't block all scripts by default

>MGID
>part of FINAM global
seems like the russians are here

Had to deactivate my adblocker to view the website yesterday.

Sup Forums has an official discord?

Apparently the "script" is a botnet injector.

if it's called Sup Forums Anti-Cancer its the one that gives you the virus.

Hiro has a history of burning sites to the ground for cash. Luckily for certain people this is one that is wanted to burn.

we need to find hiro and kick his ass

Also the same day that twitter and faceberg started purges with the ((((ADL)))) in charge.
Also the same day that happens to be Stalin's bithday. Just a coheincidence goooooy!

bump

Happened as soon as net neutrality was repealed
Gg drumpftards

I've been using Adblock Plus and haven't noticed any ads or the site getting messed up. How do I check and see if the code is running or not on my browser?

It's the FBI. The FBI flipped gookmoot and are here fucking up Sup Forums. Attack Bill precum attack him now attack. Attack the FBI now, now. Fuck the FBI kike Jew cunts. There is an illegal FBI op being ran against Sup Forums. Their coming after us. Do something.Do something, now, now. It's the 33rd degree guy they're after. Don't let them have the 33rd degree.

The same companies that shilled for Net Neutrality are the very same companies leading the censorship and purging efforts, numbnuts.

Shut up CIA

>FBI
Hello Jew.

Priestap was a Jew.

Not to mention the first day of the twatter purge.

Use ublock origin you mega cuck, go browse Sup Forums for a while

Seems like they were trying to oust trump on Monday with false flags and a coup.

What happened to voat is happening or going to happen to Sup Forums. Incoming Israeli false flag.

Mass censorship to not discuss it if it happened.

>being this retarded

>implying you didn't try to do that yesterday.

I have both of them installed. It's worked pretty well so far
A sidenote, I still see the new ad when I include the "*.mgid.com" part at the end of the script but
>Sup Forums.org##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js, String.fromCharCode)
seems to work well for me

>trusting adivce from someone who's from a shady ass country as costa rica
yeah i think i'll pass

>Add the filter to uBlock
>still get the shitty ads
What am I doing wrong?

Try this

/ourguy/ hiro has betrayed us

check the bottom of this page

Thanks senpai, it worked

boards.Sup Forums.org##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js,String.fromCharCode)*mgid.com

It's because of pic related. The spooks hate Billposting.

Speaking of which, bump any Billposting threads you see such as:

Enjoy your malicious adds then
>my country
>shady
Just because you are retarded it doesn't mean other countries are shady
4chanX also helps, go learn about umatrix too so you are protected in future fuck ups

yeah this works

Don't the janitors and mods use IRC as their primary communication method? Discord to get a message like that out to "staff" seems fairly retarded. I don't doubt the message, but I doubt the way the message is being conveyed.

Javascript can't see outside of the tab it runs in, let alone the browser. That would be a security nightmare. It can only read what the browser allows it to read.

This user speaks the truth. Pic related.

>multiple threads on g
>why does no one mention it
löl

This is probably the same code that hacked Hillary's emails that the Russians used. The FBI doesn't even know what its capable of.

Did I do this right?

>t. reddot

Yes but updating the filters also does the job, a dev pushed some updates for this happening.

im sorry i have a pihole and dont see anything ever

I can't believe I trusted this fucking faggot. I remember when moot left and he said something very specific, like, "I don't want profitable Sup Forums, I want interesting Sup Forums" he said exactly what everyone wanted to hear.

really picks my cotton

>pcfags can't even lurk without the risk of having some crypto farming malware shoehorned in their machine

mobile poster masterrace

your phone is literally a cia tracking device unless you went to considerable lengths to stop it.

This place is a trap, full of tasty crabs. Om nom nom.

youtube.com/watch?v=abRPaXgJGQg

Updated Ublock Origin filters, and ads are already gone.

i got ublock just now, i just had adblock before, what settings should i have on ublock?

they aren't entirely blocked without the script. they appear and then are removed within seconds, but if you hold the mouse quickly over them you can see a javascript that gets deleted quickly.

Your country is shady as fuck and you know it.

>ublock
im unsure of the settings with this thing, any tips?

Hey CIA - look at me, I posted some mean stuff about sandniggers today.

too late, i already bought Sup Forums pass and haven't looked back. it's chump change and captchas on clover are fucking annoying.
Oh and if he steals my credit card info, i will personally go to japan and kill him.

bump, thanks for this OP

pastebin.com/JnfLtAwWU

Sup Forums x also did an auto update that disabled this

I use Brave.
Does the inbuilt braveblocker work here?

The default filters are pretty good but you can experiment with the rest if you want, the worst that could happen is a broken site and then you just have to disable the filter that is fucking up.
What do you mean by shady? It's not like we are known to create malware or shit like that.

>"i already bought Sup Forums pass"
>sees flag

I could not be any less surprised.

But what can I do to continue posting on my phone? I like to shitpost on the bus as well. Extensions don't seem to be very good on mobile

He was also the force driving 2ch into the ground and was eventually forced to leave after its users finally got sick of his jew schemes.

clover.apk

dink you drumpfturds

I don't know anything about adblockers but i happened to have ublock installed by chance anyway. I havent made any filters but im not getting ads regardless. Im putting them on now but whats the difference if im not getting ads anyway?

Unrelated but can anyone explain how i get fake isp messages from shortcodes that apparently don't exist.

I got them from "9119" which i can't find and absolutely isn't used by my provider.

why is pastebin gone?

Fuck is that?

Hi Hiroshimoot. No, we don't buy this bullshit. The Sup Forums anti-cancer one is literally 3 lines of code no longer than your 3 inch chink dick. Its not a botnet injector.

HOW DO I KNOW IF I'M DOING THIS RIGHT??

The difference is that it doesn't protect you if hiroshima wants to fuck you harder in the future
Also the problem was that the ad was so malicious it detected your adblocker and disabled the CSS making the site unusable, 4chanX and ublock devs fixed this yesterday

I've got an iphone m8. Trashdroid phones don't even last half a day with battery life, and it's like Windows everything is constantly updating for no fucking reason

i'm not piss poor and show me proof he would steal my bank info. Don't spread lies if you want to gain people's trust.
Find me a website that doesn't datamine, Chrome and Firefox are already compromised.

Right click the shield icon -> options -> 3rd party filters -> purge all caches -> update now

Click the UO shield in the top right of your browser. Look at "Domains Connected". If you have any domains like "piguiqproxy" "smcheck" or "amgload" then you are being duped. uBlock won't do it automatically. You should only have like 4-6 domains connected when on Sup Forums, depending if you have 4chanX installed as a script or native extension.

then you should stick to reddit where you belong.

Well I've added both of these and after testing by opening a gorillion threads on various boards it seems to have fixed the CSS failure that I would occasionally see (I didn't see it EVERY time before these filters, it was like a 50/50 or something).

t. uMatrix, uBlock Origin, 4chanX, Anti-Adblock Killer, and OneeChan user.

Literally just put the string exactly as it's written into the dashboard filter thing and hit apply, then refresh your Sup Forums tabs to take effect.

Bump. Earnestly asking. This ones kinda spooping me out.

What is it about your country that makes all of you such complacent faggots?

To add: I just put this in my hosts file

0.0.0.0 n0-r98d2.amgload.net
0.0.0.0 n1-r98d2.amgload.net
0.0.0.0 n2-r98d2.amgload.net
0.0.0.0 n3-r98d2.amgload.net
0.0.0.0 n4-r98d2.amgload.net
0.0.0.0 kz1d.piguiqproxy.com
0.0.0.0 kz1c.piguiqproxy.com
0.0.0.0 kz6d.piguiqproxy.com
0.0.0.0 kz6c.piguiqproxy.com
0.0.0.0 kz9c.piguiqproxy.com
0.0.0.0 kz9d.piguiqproxy.com