twitter.com/DeepCoverAgent
youtube.com/watch?v=LlPszA_rySc&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Warski stream
youtube.com/watch?v=0d7rC3pVK8I

Jim's just about to leave

>this dogpiling on Zeph
scared af
Were these people involved in the server?

So how much veracity do we have on the Kraut degeneracy? I haven't seen them talking about it on streams, but everyone and their mom has been streaming at this point

Uh-oh. Last Kraut thread with a minimalist OP got axed. Let's see if this one sticks around longer.

So Kraut still dindu nuffin and the server was pure scientific research where nobody was smeared, apparently all those secret rooms were just for posting your favourite biology papers.

Zephy can you hurry up with those tapes, please?

>KRAUT RUNDOWN

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against minor alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids as a young Bill Nye type.

This Youtube debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs Jean Francois Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

A mole inside Kraut's secret Discord sends JF a lulzy recording of Kraut & then leaks the ENTIRE thing revealing a mass dox & pilpul operation trying to destroy every Alt-Right/Race Realist on Youtube. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything

Playlist Collection of Vids
>The Krautism Saga
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut and Tea Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtube.com/watch?v=XOnGNIHTWTk

THE LEAKED VID
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

Rundown below. Copy, amend and expend where needed
>Be (((Kraut))), revered member of the Skeptic(tm) community
>Enter Rage After Storm, female YT’er who starts talking about race realism, even cites Stormfront
>Skeptic Community, led by Derek (“someblackguy”), attacks her
>(((Kraut))) goes ballistic, contacts the website she writes for and gets her kicked off
>Rage deletes her channel
>Everyone turns on (((Kraut))), he goes into hiding
>Later, (((Kraut))) returns, says he’s going to refute the alt right and race realism
>Says he has studied the topic for months, brags about how much he has read
>Releases first video
>Immediately gets BTFO by Alt-Hype and JF Gariepy (actual neurobiologist)
>More videos(((Kraut))) tries to get more and more help from some “academics” (mainly chemistry undergraduates)
>Every time he gets BTFO by Alt-Hype and JF
>Makes discord server to discuss with his cronies how to take down JF and others
>Mole leaks recordings to JF, who plays it on a stream. It shows (((Kraut))) as some third-rate villain
>Evidence appears that people in the server were trying to dox people they perceived as being alt-right
>Kraut was also talking to a NYT reporter, presumably so she could write some hit piece
>Skeptics are mad at (((Kraut))), (((Kraut))) makes Aydin Paladin in the Warski live stream
>(((Kraut))) releases an “appology”, trying to throw Zeph (one of the people in the server and a literal cuck) under the bus
>Zeph turns on (((Kraut))) and starts releasing more material
(Continued 1/2)

(2/2)
>Zeph turns on (((Kraut))) and starts releasing more material
>On Sup Forums evidence emerges of (((Kraut))) being an absolute degenerate (nipple clams, BDSM, sex shops, erotic cooking, corsets)
>(((Kraut))) puts his YT videos on hidden and blocks his twitter, tells his patreons in private that “it’s over”
>Zeph threatens to release a 5 hour discussion with (((Kraut))) and Sargoy from the server
>Zeph cucks out off his earlier threat
>(((Kraut))) on suicide watch
>Metokur’s video on the whole shit show coming Wednesday
>Might actually drive (((Kraut))) over the edge, since he always wanted to be the “German Metokur”
>Cherry on top of the cake: Rage After Storm is coming back

Zeph has an emotional connection to the server, not a sexual one okay?!

GIVE US THE TAPES ZEPH

Don't forget the part where the nigger had a boner for rage, and couldn't taake a no for an answer

Not sure if it was OP or some other German but didn't someone want to link some Sargon vid where he points out cryptojudaism?

JEFF IS NEXT
>JEFF IS NEXT
JEFF IS NEXT
>JEFF IS NEXT
JEFF IS NEXT
>JEFF IS NEXT
JEFF IS NEXT
>JEFF IS NEXT
JEFF IS NEXT
>JEFF IS NEXT

Cant wait for whatever new video she makes that will cause more autists to self destruct.

And yeah, he is a monster not because he doxxed and smeared people, but that he thrown some of his allies under the bus...

Keeping it straight. I like it.

Source?

So what kinda stuff do we have on him, I've been out of the loop, got a link by chance? If he's confirmed a degenerate then he's basically done

No matter what time of day or night I visit Sup Forums' the first thing on the list is a Eurocuck hate thread filled with these bitter ass little drawings.

Fucking get over over yourselves and realize this meme is to make you ignore the fact that you'll be completely replaced in the span of years instead of decades.

You're so high on your smug you can't feel the knive they've driven half an inch away from your heart.

Tree of logic said so, they're friends. Sorting out some shit at uni and then she'll make a victory lap on youtube.

Yep. 100% copout, I can't fucking believe this shit.

Tree of Life mentioned it on Milleneyule 2017

That's good news, she's hot af.

That was me, but I didn#t find it fast enough before I switched over to the warski stream. This is the video I was searching if you want to give it a listen. youtube.com/watch?v=XSM2kU6gNo8
Might be the wrong one, but I remember the context
> White people should [retardation XYZ]
> He rants at a specific line
> Why would you think this? This has got to be emotional. Are you this self-loathing? Or is it because you're actually a Jew and this is all self-serving?
He doesn't namedrop selective crypsis, but I know for a fact that he knows it's a thing. He can't pussy out of knowing that.

>yfw she comes back completely pozzed

Yeah and i love how he says:
I don't know were i gone wrong, i need to rewatch my archived videos... Yeah, he is more concern about small errors in his videos than his morality.

I hope, as much as I don't like CRP, Jeff had to have known that the kiwifarms discussion was made by kraut, and his crew. He was also a cunt to JF, yet once Jim went on stream last night he half-heartily apologized. I don't think he gave a shit about what Kraut did, and he showed in his mannerisms last night he still considered him a friend, and had no remorse over what happened.

fuck off you mystery meat faggot, this is the dedicated gloating thread not the
>tfw a nigger
pity party

he is a JEW
you're expecting morals and integrity from a fucking jew

>"What motivates Kraut?"
>"I don't understand why he is doing this?"
>"Why can't he let it go or admit that he was wrong?"

Kraut's Jewishness is the answer. Listen to the smartest man in the room JF from around 40mins explain how Kraut is motivated by a Jewish ethnic hatred of the Goy, and a Jewish fear of losing power/hegemony to White ethno-nationalists:
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

STOP BEING A FAGGOT, I DO NOT FUCKING HATE YOU, STOP SUPPORTING KIKE PROPAGANDA DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU FORGET YOUR COUNTRY IS A BREATH AWAY FROM BEING REPLACED

>Sweden

GODDAMN, I AM NOT A HATFUL PERSON, PLEASE, JUST LOOK AT THE WORLD AROUND YOU

> come into thread
> complain about op pic
> don't actually read op pic
kill yourself

What Kraut does tactically is the Jewish technique of pilpul, that is argueing disingenuously in bad faith. Nitpicking, hairsplitting, strawmanning etc. in order to arrive at a pre-determined conclusion to "win the argument" rather than "make an argument."

>Kraut pilpul in action
youtube.com/watch?v=bnxjyPAS5hs

What is Kraut even trying to say here? It's nonsense sophistry. Pure PILPUL.

Either trying to weasel out or he is legit into this persona as an Internet Intellectual™ that can do no wrong.

Thank you.

See here (at 24:50)
>youtube.com/watch?v=7GtUtGnApvo

Lot's of material has already posted. Video below lists parts of it (beware second half about FB page with Nazi pictures might be by someone else, rest seems to be authentic)
>youtube.com/watch?v=uGZ6SojHzlY

>(((Kraut))) makes Aydin Paladin in the Warski live stream
??? makes her what

Do you even know what this thread is about user? It's not even a strawman this time. The OP is a guy who is an actual, IRL example of 56% face in action, and he's a colossal degenerate faggot on top of that.

>Le 56% thread with two fucking letters in the OP

Go fuck yourself Gercuck, stop driving Europe into world wars because you have a tiny dick.

I was at the gym, did our boy woes redpill aydin?

>See here (at 24:50)
Thank you kindly, sir.

He made her cry. Pretty badly too.

Yeah, he wasted a lot of time on this text. Almost every part of it can be deconstructed into something later that will shift blame from him to other poeple or throw focus from what he's done morally. That's some lawyernigger speak level of sliminess.

Let's not forget the ultimate goal here. If we can bring Sargon down, we've brought an end to the Skeptics. He's their king. We need Zeph to go live and just give us all the juicy details. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to get some evidence of misdoings on his part

fuck kraut. this guy is such a piece of shit.

>make you forget
How could I? I'm just helping your fucking faggot countrymen who invaded from t_d and fucking refuse to leave remember the same. The meme's about your 44% mystery meat ranches, not the human 56% you stupid, thin-skinned pussy.

Sign, ok am I really this stupid? Someone tell me what I'm missing here and I promise to actually look.

Thought that was thatgirl or whatever her name was

I only watched two videos by him. One of the most intellectually dishonest youtubers I have ever seen.

SQUIRT

> he STILL hasn't read OP pic
This all could be very easily resolved if you just weren't an illiterate nigger.

they both were sobbing

youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY

Cry like a little bitch

She was half red pilled from the start, she doesn't mind the 14 words.

So much shit has happened in the last couple days that this is the quickest rundown you can possibly hope for.
I missed that part, but have read multiple threads that said she cried as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY

anyway anyone else kind of sad that kraut went down so fast, we could have gotten more biology videos and 3 hours of jf taking it apart. and the holocaust videos we will never see them

which stream can you link it and timestamp pls

Cry, sorry my mistake there

M8 you've stumbled into something marvellous. Start here then and hereAnd enjoy the next few days down the rabbit hole.

And every step of the way, his true "feelings" shine through. I'm sorry I got caught. I'm sorry I got dominated to the point of domestication in debate. I'm sorry Zeph wouldn't take the fall for me. I'm sorry I alienated "allies". He regrets the outcome, and only the outcome. The jew can not conceive of ethics. Since the rise of civilization, they have existed as parasites and evolved to play the part. There is no right and wrong, only useful or not, to them.

>evolution stops at the neck
What a damn fool. With basic logic, you can prove that denying racial brain differences is a denial of evolution.

I guess that's the crux of the issue here. They self destructed by taking an unwinnable position.

With this supposed Sargoy Tape that slimy piece of shit Ceph made all of you his bitches. He won't release it, no matter how hard you beg.
That guy would be dumb to waste his ammo if he doesn't have to. It keeps pressure on Sargoy.

Kraut will return within one month. Im taking bets. Over or under 1 month?

Who knew quebec was capable of breeding that kind of frogman of destiny.

That shit's low even for me

>wasn't for doxxing
this is how you know if he returns he will be more slimy than ever
does nothing but like like the jew he is

i was waiting for her to start hitting herself and scream "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT KRAUT?!"
what a psycho

So any new info on what
>Operation Mincemeat
And
>OPERATION RED MACKEREL
Were supposed to be/are?

From the dox&pilpul discord.

That clip makes me want to punch him.

Which is why going easy is a stupid risk. There is no guarantee he's not going to resume doxing people once his hissy fit is over.

Lol, he doesnt HAVE any tapes. The guy is full of shit.

Unsure about the exact starting point, but she's already pretty hysterical here.
youtu.be/dlHTVa--8Jg?t=5316

I'm betting he comes back in the third month. That is, if he survives to new year's.

This. We need to pressure kraut to admit what these were.

I have no idea who this guy is, but that was some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard, no exaggeration.

Does he seriously think that the argument is "being white means you're smart, being black means you're dumb?" Does he know what a bell curve is?

He is going to have pretty sad Christmas this year. With this kind of anger issues and character I doubt he has any irl friends.

There is a great potency to these people, they were only a day and dog's breath away from inventing the chronometer.

She comes in about 50min or so in

You're a smart burger.
I post a lot of these 56 memes but its just to piss off the retarded ones.
Don't take it like that we know its fucked and that ur a huge ass country and that not all hope are lost.

It's like making fun of a guy who lost his dick, what did she do to piss him off that badly, offered to help him?
>This fucking bitch thinks I need help? I don't need her pity
I don't get it, she was clearly in love with her senpai thats why she offered

made by a fucking tranny jealous of our waifu

That's not even the dumbest shit he said. He also claimed that donkeys are a subspecies of horses, that subspecies can't interbreed, that trouts get pregnant and that you need to "find the genes" to demonstrate heritability (apparently Kraut believes twin studies are useless for some reason)

He's gone for now, we can't do more to him. Lets just route him when he inevitably returns. Nipple clamps, dildos, cross-dressing and corsets. 6 months of lying, doxing and betraying his friends, cooperating even with communists while playing "le radical centrist".

Plenty of ammunition.

Warski rundown?
Just some guy that streams with every "youtuber" for fun, or is he in the skeptic crowd?

lel who said that "technically JF is right" to kike and tears?

I want to see the video/source

Imagine the weird S&M bondage things Kraut had instore for puppy-dog Aydin if she kept pursing her crush. Silly girl dodged a bullet (or did she?)

Has "kidnap" girl spilled the beans on Kraut yet? Someone repost her new twitter. Had it before and it's active against Kraut.

i think hes in the skeptic sjw are stupid corner, but stayed out of the kraut thing

Part of the leaked material shown by JF. See here
>youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

Which is what's so fucking infuriating, I don't hate ANY of you, I never have, but they're trying to replace you at multiple times the rate they've tried to replace us and you don't have 10 or 20 years you figure it out, you have maybe fucking 5

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=87&v=_qSbE_HQ0vI
Watch a minute or two in the middle. Realize THE WHOLE THREE HOURS IS THIS, OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Kraut is a jew. He can not give ground. He's not interested in truth, he doesn't believe in truth. He's a jew. He wants to win.

Because she never hid she was on the right. This fag has a personal crusade against le evol nazis, becasue he is a jew and some mean people called him a nazi once or twice.

Fucking captcha is busting my balls pretty bad

twitter.com/DeepCoverAgent

it's just banter

Skeptic, but seems to try and stay neutral on this topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=LlPszA_rySc&t=

The banter doesn't bother me, never has. It's the blind ignorance to a looming doom that drives me up the fucking wall.