>Pres Trump visiting Marine Heli Squad One 12/15/17
youtu.be/mGPrYY2h1UM
>Pres Trump/Chief Kelly/AG Sessions/FBI Wray @FBI Natl Grad Ceremony 12/15/17
youtu.be/b6Dyrk_AWKQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RWIYCGVTNLM
filosofiapolitica3unam.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/history-of-political-philosophy-leo-strauss.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

How would you goys react if this somehow happened in 2020?

>le red PA meme

/lurk/ here... if you could get 15 minutes of President Trump’s undivided attention, what would you try and convince him to do or to change?

I would buy the biggest fucking American flag I could attach to my car and drive around Seattle all day honking in glee.

Do you drink from the carton?

Be honest

i doubt if djt will even have a 2nd term

I was browsing /ptg/ at university today when all of a sudden i hear the squeaky fire door open up behind me and a rather large short haired xer walked through into the computer lab. I saw xer small dark, beady eyes look aggressively around the room, scanning for anything that xe might take offense to, then suddenly they snapped to my monitor, the anime and swastikas alerted xer right away, xer shitlord alarm went off! Waddling over to me with a huff and a puff, pins clinking and clanking together, ripped pantyhose streching to the breaking point under the pressure of xer's girthy legs, at least a foot in diameter. Xe comes up to behind me and stand with hands on xer hips, "GET OUT." xe screamed at the top of xer lungs at me. "GET THE %@$& OUT OF THIS LIBRARY!" I was stunned, mentally i had thought i was prepared for this, but once confronted with it in person I buckled: "uhh M-ma'am I'm just browsing some anime f-forums" I stumbled with the words, intensely cowed by xer powerful oderous presence. "I KNOW WHAT THAT SITE IS IT'S THE Sup Forums AND I KNOW YOU ARE A N*ZI! GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LIBRARY BEFORE I CALL FOR MUSCLE!"
I didn't know what to do, so I apologised, quickly logged off the computer grabbed my binder and pencils and left, forgetting my recharger cord for my cellphone attached to the computer.

I wasn't ready for xer, /ptg/ and i folded under pressure, now I feel like a shell of a man, thinking I should just an hero.

>tax reform passes

>DACA is about to die

I LOVE IT

Just how many spics did Trump deport?

Repeal the 1965 immigration act and replace it with one that recruited whites from Europe and Australia to come to America to start plans on reclaiming the homeland

Yes because I live alone.

fire jeff sessions

The tension is the best part, makes you feel alive

not the greatest tax bill but i'll fucking take it

Yep... this

>actively deleted within the first few minutes
Cute mods

DACA doesn't expire officially until March. Still plenty of time for Dem shenanigans.

>BOSTON (AP) — A man convicted of leading an Islamic State-inspired plot to behead a conservative blogger who upset Muslims when she organized a Prophet Muhammad cartoon contest was sentenced Tuesday to 28 years in prison.

>David Wright, who’s 28 years old, was sentenced by a judge in Boston’s federal courthouse two months after jurors found him guilty of conspiring with his uncle and a Rhode Island man to kill blogger Pamela Geller on behalf of the terror group.

Absolutely

DACA is kill?

I don't know what is "eggnog"

>153862239

growth is always great

the corporate reductions will have a YUGE impact. just wait.

>drinking milk or milk based products

Okay, Happy Holidays!

If the Mueller investigation ends without Democrats being implicated in any of it, it's time for Sessons to be turned into Soylent Green

with eggnog?
Hell no, always mixing that shit in a glass with whiskey
Milk?
All of the day bro

Too long. SAD

>That feel when you realize forsaking christmas is actually a positive christian movement cuz that shit is pagan af

No most agree there isn't enough time, especially after that CBO score, even among Dimms they're too scared to pass it.

This. and do it harshly

But Trump is basically guaranteed to get the wall now.

Dems are out of time.

Same concept

But flat is now funnier than globe for sure

I gotta add some spice so no way m8

If you're white, I don't see why you shouldn't

milk with added cream, egg, and sugar

Tax cuts protruding
Very disrespectful

forgot my girl

>tfw 14 hour shift on Christmas
hitting time and a half and overtime at the same time

Climate Change I suppose. I may be rightwing, but I think Climate Change is one of the greatest threats we're facing. Nazis were some of the most Environmentally friendly people ever anyway.
I would try to convince you guys, but all the climate change threads told me to stop wasting my time.

speaking of which, why is it optimized like shit

does it even utilize graphic cards? seems like it doesnt

>Do you drink from the carton?

Sometimes. Friend of grill does too. We both also consume that ReadyWhip whipped cream right out of the can, like total barbarians.

Think we've already got each other's germs, so...

I would suddenly believe that Putin hacked the election.

Don't have it here.

>what is eggnog

The comfiest drink of the winter, right along side Hot Chocolate.

Dem shenanigans are irrelevant. Chuck and Nancy cucked on their one piece of leverage, forcing a shutdown. What this does is put it squarely in Republican hands right in the teeth of primary season. If the GOPe votes for DACA or amnesty they're fucking gone in the primary.

yeah, that's totally not a sand nigger

close the fucking borders until we figure out what the hell is going on, and I say that as a legal immigrant

>Merry everything but Christmas!
>Sincerely, Jews

can we keep baiting them with this? they cant help but chimp out at shit like this

Holy shit I'm so fucking sick of the media lying about this tax bill. "The wealthy win and everyone else not so much". They literally refuse to admit they cut taxes for the middle class.

Do we care about the Heritage Foundation?

FUCK DRUMPF.

I got bad news for you, user.

And Nutmeg. Some brands have added spices. You can get alcoholic eggnogs, too.

>youre allowed to say happy Hanukkah
>not allowed to say merry christmas

really gasses my kike

Das rite. It's our holiday, gib it back

(but if you wanted to celebrate it too that's okay the more the merrier

>The comfiest drink of the winter
Your winter is the start of rainfalls here.

From my understand its the shadows that rape the game, keep them and foliage low

I save over $4000 a year. It's fucking awesome

There is no "we" in this case. Organize and publicize an event yourself if you want.

sure you do, it's a kind of alcohol

do hues not celebrate holidays?

Just saying it's not over until the fat lady sings.

When they say "everyone else" they mean people who live in states like California and New York. Remember, middle Americans and Southerns don't count :^)

>Hastert Rule
A majority OF HOUSE REPUBLICANS would need to approve DACA at the single moment they're most vulnerable to a primary challenge.

Perfect is the enemy of good
You have to start somewhere, no matter how small, to get to your goals

god damn that bitch is fucking ugly

>sure you do, it's a kind of alcohol

>do hues not celebrate holidays?
We do but I've never heard of this drink before.

Take that Dtrmupft

im trying to stay employable user, i would donate and help the effort

Make it nigger!
Try home made
youtu.be/RWIYCGVTNLM

Also, Captcha 1.0 aka the word captcha gets taken off at the end of march, so get used to clicking those pictures

interesting month for sure

>We do but I've never heard of this drink before.
It's the sort of thing that only works on cold days and with good refrigeration, so I can see why it's not popular in hueland.

so i in no way care?

IT'S "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" YOU RACIST DRUMPFKINS!
A QUALIFIED PRESIDENT WOULD PASS A LAW JAILING ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE!
A QUALIFIED PRESIDENT WOULDN'T SPEND TIME RILING UP HIS BASE IN PERSON!
A QUALIFIED PRESIDENT WOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT STUPID CARTOON FROG AND WOLF CHILD!

READ POLITICAL PHILSOPHY

filosofiapolitica3unam.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/history-of-political-philosophy-leo-strauss.pdf

Fuck that faggot

if i was in that situation to save 2k in taxes i would buy a car with like 2000$

but nope people buy 23,000$ new pieces of plastic

i dont comprehend it

probably because it's a western tradition

also, what
said

Climate Change is the flood myth archetype repurposed to justify politicians steering our money to themselves (Al Gore) and getting to give our money away to other countries in exchange for bribes.

You shouldn't be watching the media

Why doesn't custard get any love?

They do well now but they will do twice as good with the tax cuts. Why do they keep lying?

It's the same old commie shit as usual. "THE RICH HATE YOU AND YOU WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THE STATE". Nothing new, my dude. They are just more loud about it than usual. Remember, we have people walking around at protests with communist flags and nobody in the media gives a shit. This is the environment we're currently in.

>DACA doesn't expire officially until March. Still plenty of time for Dem shenanigans.

They don't have the nads. They already backed off the government shutdown threat over it. It's not on the agenda at all in the Senate for this year.

And it's radioactive during an election year, like 2018.

DACA is gonna die, tick, tock, boom.

Dems may think it's a good issue to run on in 2018, but they're gonna lose like 50% of their pets while that is being pursued. And people will not care.

They couldn't pass it with Obama in the WH, and control of both houses of Congress.

would you invite any of those fucks to christmas?

the guy who was trolling the demofags about this back when it passed the house was great
>m-muh constituency will lose money
>actually the will save $2456 in bubblefuck, MA
>m-muh continuecy fuck bumof
>actually they will save $2123 in shitpit, WI
Who was that guy anyway? deserves a firm handshake and an ice cold cocacola

Shouldnt you be in jail?

I swear, some people think on this board a POTUS can just snap their fingers and all laws can be written and rewritten by will

Not only will that bill never be repealed, but Trump isn't going to pass the RAISE act or get rid of diversity lotto or chain migration

who else here /classical liberal/

>>The comfiest drink of the winter

Eggnog is good, but spiced mead is tied for best.

>homemade eggnog
Ive got a great recipe involving 7 different types of booze as well as icecream. Puts you on your ass in 2 delicious cups

If you rape mother nature without turning her on and gaining consent first, it will hit back in ways you haven't imagined yet.

Mother earth will offer you a blowjob instead of rape and then it will bite your fucking dick off before you kill it and wind up alone and dickless so you cant even jack off

Honestly what I can't wait for is the mid-term season when DACA recipients are rushing Dem town houses and other speaking opportunities, only to be shut down and tackled by security and pondering why their democrats aren't trying to actively defend illegal immigrants in this country

>Bitcoin users