Why do you still believe Jesus was White?

Why do you still believe Jesus was White?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LhzyD5GhN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because shills like you keep making these threads

>Liberals actually believe Jesus was a nigger

Pale white people actually originated from the near/middle east before they moved into Europe when the ice caps melted thousands of years ago.

>Pale white people actually originated from the near/middle east
Yeah Jesus would've had blue eyes and blonde hair when he was from the Middle East. It would've been much hotter back then, no sun block, less to cover his skin with so yes. He would've been brown/black.

Here is your reply.

Yeah because that's accurate. You can trick yourself into believing Jesus was right all you want. Keep ignoring the facts.

White
>100+ degrees
>Thick air, big nostrils
>Somehow has blonde hair and blue eyes

The ONLY way Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes is if he was Albino and that's still black, just with white skin.

The middle east was a lot cooler and humid back then you dumb fucking NIGGER.

Why do people still believe that native Australians were black?

Sure buddy. I'm sure Jesus was REALLY white bud.

>Why do people still believe that native Australians were black?
Who the fuck cares about Australia, leaf?

>2017
>still caring about who is brown and who is white

BASED Rabbi Yeshua could be an australoid and it still wouldn't matter for the faithful.

Galations 3 28: There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

>Rabbi

Jesus Christ the Jew is king of all humanity. All nations will kiss the ring or suffer eternal damnation. Let daddy israel save your soul, just believe in him and do no harm to those that wish to harm you.

All will be fine.

Joseph, the human father of Jesus (Joshua ben Joseph), was a Hebrew of the Hebrews, albeit he carried many non-Jewish racial strains which had been added to his ancestral tree from time to time by the female lines of his progenitors. The ancestry of the father of Jesus went back to the days of Abraham and through this venerable patriarch to the earlier lines of inheritance leading to the Sumerians and Nodites and, through the southern tribes...
David and Solomon were not in the direct line of Joseph's ancestry, neither did Joseph's lineage go directly back to Adam. Joseph's immediate ancestors were mechanics—builders, carpenters, masons, and smiths. Joseph himself was a carpenter and later a contractor. His family belonged to a long and illustrious line of the nobility ...
Mary, the earth mother of Jesus, was a descendant of a long line of unique ancestors embracing many of the most remarkable women in the racial history of (the planet)... Although Mary was an average woman of her day and generation, possessing a fairly normal temperament, she reckoned among her ancestors such well-known women as Annon, Tamar, Ruth, Bathsheba, Ansie, Cloa, Eve, Enta, and Ratta. No Jewish woman of that day had a more illustrious lineage of common progenitors or one extending back to more auspicious beginnings. Mary's ancestry, like Joseph's, was characterized by the predominance of strong but average individuals, relieved now and then by numerous outstanding personalities in the march of civilization and the progressive evolution of religion. Racially considered, it is hardly proper to regard Mary as a Jewess. In culture and belief she was a Jew, but in hereditary endowment she was more a composite of Syrian, Hittite, Phoenician, Greek, and Egyptian stocks, her racial inheritance being more general than that of Joseph.

> Sup Forums : Jews aren't white, gas the kikes
also Sup Forums
> Christianity is the only hope for the west, praise Jesus (a kike on a stick)

youtube.com/watch?v=4LhzyD5GhN8

Those mental gymnastics.. Holy shit, it's not faith if you need to argue against yourself, retard

>> Sup Forums : Jews aren't white, gas the kikes
>also Sup Forums
>> Christianity is the only hope for the west, praise Jesus (a kike on a stick)
you're right but he still wasn't white

>Why do you still believe Jesus was White?
>that flag
pathetic shilling

>mental gymnastics

What do you do for work?

>lol guys look these guys are from Israel that means everything they say is a lie

>Jesus was a Jew from Israel but everything he says is the truth!

I'm not even saying he looks like that. I'm literally just saying he did not have blonde hair and blue eyes nor did he have (((((WHITE SKIN)))))

Because that picture is based off of the shroud of turin which is a farce, and Jesus exceeded ethnicity, for he was the son of God, not man

/thread

I make posts online to steer the narrative clear from the truth. I get around 5 cents per post to tell people that they are dumb.

Feelsgoodman

>Jesus exceeded ethnicity
>Must be descendant from the line of David
>Says clearly he came solely for the lost sheep of Israel
>Being this dumb/ignorant of your own religion

>Jesus exceeded ethnicity, for he was the son of God
So he didn't have a skin colour? He was transparent was he?

The old testament describes the Israelites as red and white, just like Caucasian skin. Our skin shows red because of our blood. Adam was made from red dirt. Jesus is a descendant of David, who is described as "white and ruddy" or "white and rosy".

So yeah. Jesus is white.

And he'll save anyone, because only the modern satanic Jews worship and are obsessed with race.

I was just about to post this but it said duplicate file. Noice. I'll just post a Jew telling us who their enemy is instead.

>So yeah. Jesus is white.
Americans hate the left because their illogical but when it comes to Religion you are the most illogical, ignorant beings on Earth.

>Jesus must have looked like the average person of its location and time
Ever heard of racial inhomogeneity?

Responding for another user, Jesus is fully God and human. In his humanity, he is white, but in spirit, as far as we know, spirit has no color. Spirit in Hebrew and Greek both have to do with breath. And breath is colorless. But if I'm wrong, if anything, he is white, not by reason of vain flesh, but because God is light, and in him is no darkness. When Jesus is described as white in revelation, the word in Greek means light.

>their illogical

Go back to the left, and don't come out until you think about what you've done.

>Ever heard of racial inhomogeneity?
Swiss shill.

Do you consider ethnic Gallialeans white? Are all jews white?

Jesus was a black woman in a wheelchair.

Dey wuz KANGurus!

>Jesus was a black woman in a wheelchair.
There's no possible way to know what or who Jesus was or wasn't, but he wasn't white.

Because he was literally Caucasian.

What does this prove? Did they go back in time and take this picture? If not it means nothing and holds no value.

>Because he was literally Caucasian.
Prove it. Prove God is white too while you're at it.

He was the son of God
and I don't think God is a nigger

>He was the son of God
>and I don't think God is a nigger
Why would God have a race

Jesus wasn't white but Zeus is.

> 2017. Still holding allegiance to Cucktianity which was spawned from Judaism.

Paganism is the only true answer for whites.

He made man in his image. Having several races means he fucked up a bunch of times.

nothing happens here
nothing to see
this guy gets it

>Jesus wasn't white but Zeus is.
I can agree with that

Jesus was a Jew, therefore...

>the jews loved jesus why would they ever slander his name LOL

Ethnic Jews are Caucasian. Jesus was an ethnic Jew. I'm not concerned about God's race because I can't prove him to exist though Jesus Christ is accepted as having actually existed, though obviously his miracles are disputed.

Frankly I don't give a shit what color Jesus was, he died for my sins and I love him