CONGRESS TO CRIMINALIZE ISRAELI BOYCOTTS

>I have previously reported on how 24 states are now requiring statements pledging not to boycott Israel from those citizens and organizations that receive government funding or even seek local government employment
>there is the reported progress in Congress of the Israel Anti-Boycott Act and the Anti-Semitism Awareness Act, which constitute two major steps forward in the same direction. Both seek to define as anti-Semitism any criticism of Israel.
>On December 12th the Anti-Semitism Awareness Act was approved by the House of Representatives with 402 affirmative votes and only two libertarian-leaning congressmen voting

>“no.” The Israel Anti-Boycott Act that is also currently making its way through the Congress would far exceed what is happening at the state level and would set a new standard for deference to Israeli interests on the part of the national
>government. It would criminalize any U.S. citizen “engaged in interstate or foreign commerce” who supports a boycott of Israel or who even goes about “requesting the furnishing of information” regarding
>penalties that include potential fines of between $250,000 and $1 million and up to 20 years in

archive.is/boFOW
unz.com/pgiraldi/a-good-year-for-israel-and-its-friends/
congress.gov/115/bills/s720/BILLS-115s720is.pdf

It will never pass.

>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO NOT BUY ISRAELI SHIT!!!
Yeah, go fuck yourselves.

>It will never pass
>On December 12th the Anti-Semitism Awareness Act was approved by the House of Representatives
>The Anti-Semitism Awareness Act endorses the State Department definition of anti-Semitism, which includes “delegitimizing” Israel, “demonizing” Israel or holding Israel to a “double standard.”

Plus shit like this has already passed at state levels, it was only a matter of time before Congress goes full goy

Congress is about to be mass arrested.

>Trump could use military to launch his own coup

Why do normies not care about this? The entire country is a slave to this irrelevant piece of land in the Middle East.

but that's criticism of our greatest ally, and doing that is pure antisemitism. You aren't some kind of Nazi are you user?

Americans are raised to be obedient good goyim from birth and Europeans are guilt tripped 24/7 about muh holohoax. Euros are bludgeoned, 56%ers joyously embrace their stockholm syndrome.

Delusional fucking r/faggots still won't accept Dahnald is the biggest kike puppet of them all ahahah. The shear leave of denial is just amazing.

Nobody in this country cares about anything. All they care about is their sports team or the hottest new music track released by lil dimebag of goldberg records. America is doomed and we deserve it because we are too lazy to fight back against the jews.

I say GOOD, it's about fucking time something like this was passed. FUCK THE RACISTS. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND LONG LIVE ISRAEL. Learn some respect you idiot millennials.

Time to play spot the baby boomer:

t. I've been living longer than you have even considered politics you idiot.

Joe Gomez looks like a good person. I'd be friends with him

And apparently in all that time you haven't learned jack shit.

>summer meza

T. I have a masters degree and I paid for it myself. No debt

>I have a masters degree
Who doesn't?

Apparently you don't snooty poot mellential...

I have 2 masters degrees actually.

(((msm))) would never report on this.

the majority of human beings

wow fuck...That means you really are an idiot. Smart people have one, career students have 2... You are a fuck up, user.

>holding Israel to a “double standard.”

By the logic of this bill, not allowing a white ethnostate is anti-semitism.

I can't even comment on this kikery, look up how many of these faggots have duel citizenship then post it

>t.neet
Nah. It only took a few extra classes to get my second one, and because of that i was making $90k/year at my first job out of college. Into the trash your opinion goes.

don't forget the samson option goys

>2 masters degrees
Hyderabad on-line degrees do no count faggot, why not just go for one pHD? oh right ..you are full of shit

Fuck off Chang. People who care enough to better themselves exist, unlike your gook rice eating ass.

Didn't know I was going to trigger the NEETs/neckbeards so badly simply by mentioning my credentials.
>this went better than I expected.jpg

>trigger the NEETs/neckbeards so badly simply by mentioning my credentials
I have an engineering degree, you are LARPing

>I have an engineering degree
*yawn*

from which chink university, ming?

>which chink university
Queens, back in 2000 before we had chinks, as far as I know the cunts still have to pay double the tuition as foreign students but we all know they won't leave, packing up my doggers +rifles and heading north soon, if there is one thing I love it is the fucking cold

>inb4 unibomber 2.0

god bless then, may the winter be kind to you

checking these sweet double fours for truth

>CONGRESS TO CRIMINALIZE ISRAELI BOYCOTTS

let me get this straight...

if there is an American product, and an israeli product, and you buy the american product, it's illeigal?

>god bless then
well thanks, I missed mass on Sunday morning, too hung over, also I hate the current pope

OY VEY, Don't you want to live and die for your greatest ally go..... I mean fellow white people ?

>Rubs hands

>t. master baiter