How do we end Catholicism?

How do we end Catholicism?

>d-deus vult

You were always allowed to be gay, because you're supposed to be celibate anyways. Fucking embarrassing that this guy is speaking freely about his sexual proclivities and getting applauded for it though.

downright heresy.

prep the stakes

You can't, the whore of Babylon will continue to grow in power until the second coming as Revelation predicts

You can keep it out of your houses, towns, and nations though

It looks like they're doing all the hard work for us.

>Left: Catholic priest are a bunch of child molesters!!!
>Left: Awwwww... look at all the nice gay Catholic priest.
At first the left attacked these priest for being pedos and rightly so and now that all the priest are coming out as gay they are reporting positively.

>How do we end Catholicism?
Let them continue move further into degeneracy and self destruct. Soon the Catholic churches will be nothing more than grindr meet up spots for gay pedos for led by gay pedo priest. While at the same time the Pope encourages it all.

>Catholic Priest
>Gay
Of course he is. Not even the most cucked beta in the world would willingly choose a life of celibacy.
Why do you think Catholic priests keep diddling little boys? It's what faggots do.

This is what happens when you get rid of sola scriptura

>Sola
>Implies the only way to do something

Came here to post this. no buggery, no problem.

americans sure don't understand how europeans make things.

No, this is what happens when you think believing in Christ alone gets you to heaven. Without Luther and Calvin the West would be far more conservative.

end catholocism with fire

He's allowed to be gay so long as he doesn't act on it. He took an oath of celibacy; he shouldn't be havign sex any ways.

People like to say Catholics hate gays. No they jsut hate premarital sex; they also believe that marriage should always be toward creating life (marriage without children is heavily frowned upon unless medical circumstances are there). Therefore, logically speaking gay marriage cannot be allowed (doesn't lead to the creation of life) and because premarital sex isn't allowed, gay sex is not either.

It's really as simple as that. Be gay all you want; just don't go around fucking or kissing dudes.

why are you fags alway so obsessed with stopping things. Get a life and live it the way you want. Who gives a fuck is someone else is gay, black or jewish. YOU"RE WASTING YOUR LIFE TRYING TO FIX SHIT THAT ISN'T BROKEN

When will they come out as an open pedophile?

Catholics have always been the sanest branch of Christianity

>No witch hunts
>No creationism
>No gay murder

Historically speaking it has almost always the Protestants who were radicals, burning people at the stake and such.

>SHIT THAT ISN'T BROKEN
Homosexuality is literaly trying to fix a lack of father attention.

Pic of his recent mass

The clergy was literally invented as a position for fags to hold, so they wouldn't be going out and fucking men.

I mean, you can go back to the suppression of the Cathars and see the Catholics acting pretty brutal, but there was a lot of hesitance about it from within even at the time.

When did the RCC start teaching sola fide?

We can't. Catholicism is satan appearing as an angel of light.

>implying that by "I'm gay," he doesn't mean "I stick my peepee in other mens butts," or "I take peepees in my butt." Even the concept of homosexuality as a concept implies sin, because lust is a sin.

Homosexuality is a sin whether it's a consequence of homosexual acts or lust, brainwashed catholicuck.

Benedict is the true Pope, Francis is the Antipope. The Church is corrupt from the core and must be destroyed and built back up.

Intrusive thoughts are no sin if they are rejected and not indulged.

>At first the left attacked these priest for being pedos and rightly so and now that all the priest are coming out as gay they are reporting positively
It worked for Kevin Spacey
Also, Catholicism won't end. What part of "not even the gates of hell will prevail against it" do you not understand? A couple of gays won't be able to topple Christ's church.

>a man who willingly wows to never fuck women is gay or other deviant

Whoah, I would never have guessed.

Orthodoxy or Death

Probably both

Wow

Catholicism is dead since Vatican II in the 60s.

Is being gay just code for pedo in Catholicism ?

I don't mind fags, but I can't stand fat people. He has no neck, and that's not okay.

Callnup the local bishop and get the priest defrocked

yeah well god isnt real so who really gives a fuck

Don't worry, Catholics are doing that all on their own.

This.

Return to Order, my "bros."

-TFP [Tradition, Family, Property]

These are the last days.

Glad to see Gavin's new show is doing well

Doesn't mean he's doing the gay, if he's a priest he knows better than to do it

Is there ANY religion with a gayer clergy than Catholicism?

Holy shit, look at those fucking clowns. If Jesus saw the freak show that was made of his religion he would be furious.

>Glad to see Gavin's new show is doing well

kek

He meant he was "happy", OP! Fuck! Why is OP always a faggot?

Basically this, Vatican II officially killed actual Catholicism.

We keep saying this, and then we just painfully bleed into a new month and new depths of Weimar jew depravity.

Good fucking riddance

>Is there ANY religion with a gayer clergy than Catholicism?
jews. pic related.

At least it's good to know when I stopped attending mass, it was literally "and nothing of value was lost".

Protestantism is basically eccentric, low IQ Judaism in most cases now. Episcopal/Anglicanism is basically secular Ashkenizaism. No real difference, just a cultureless void. I don't like many aspects of the Catholic church, like the cognitive sink it caused in Europe by never permitting certain groups any reproductive success, and I view many of the issues Luther had with the church were entirely legitimate. But being born Protestant, I can't help but admit that it is all lost at this point.

What now bros?

>Episcopal/Anglicanism is basically secular Ashkenizaism. No real difference, just a cultureless void.
By this I meant, they are people de-tatched from their roots and they do the biding of international banking. They have about the same IQ and income as Jews, though they are far less represented in media and the same industries because of (((reasons))).

fucking goddamn it
i'm ready to go orthodox

Feminism explains the decline in nuns. Women have nothing to lose but their souls now in being sluts. The decline in priests probably corresponds with low church attendence which has been on a downward slope since WWII.

Learn a little more about history before you abuse an infograph to back your half-baked idea.

Automatic ex-communication and defrocking if he acts on his urges, or encourages others to do so. This punishment is reserved to the Holy See.

>believing in Jewish bullshit

Julian the apostate did nothing wrong

Oh, shut up. Many of our greatest presidents were members of that church and the decline of that church has everything to do with it being infiltrated by SJW cunts after WWII. Without the Anglican church, you pathetic corncobbers wouldn't have your beloved King James Bible.

>Catholicism isn't dying, they just have increasingly smaller masses u dum dum!
woah champ you sure got me

defrock now

where was any of that even implied?
retard wojak posters need to be gassed

The decline of that church in particular is perhaps an irreversible one, was my point. Idk what the fuck a corn cobber is but I'm not bigly religious.

It's simple. Just convert to Orthodoxy, the true church of Christ.

Christendom is dying, not just Catholicism. And I'm not happy about it. Faith died in the trenches and with the prosperity of post-war America and Europe. Don't be a useless troll. If anything, you should bemoan this loss even if you are not a Catholic.

The fags, feminists, and Marxists had an easier time infiltrating the mainline churches. They've faced some difficulty in the Catholic church, but alas, they've gradually made their progress. The corncobber Evangelicals have made it far by closing their eyes and crying "commie" every time they see one, but you need eyes wide open to get rid of them for good.

It's already over. You could have prevented this.

I don't consider that an option.

Even though homo acceptance is becoming more common within the Church, the fact is, the Magestarium still teaches that it is wrong and will never change.

As of now, Orthodoxy is also against homosexuality, but the past has shown that the Orthodox Church changes it's doctrine on a whim.

Contraception was considered an evil by the Church fathers and theologeons consistantly up until recently when the Orthodox Church did a complete 180 on the issue and declared that contraception was not inherently evil. If the Orthodox Church is willing to change something as essential as that, it is not going to be long before the Church caves into societal pressure and declares homosexuality not inherently evil.

I'm just going to stick with the Church that sticks with it's doctrine. Not some Church that periodically overhauls everything.

If you're gay but you never screw boipussy it's not a sin. The ovation is a little much.