If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence...

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YhkNLHictW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A lot of those issues could be solved by removing the 'groids. Thanks OP.

This. Sage

OP secretly wants live to here, but can't get a visa.

Other countries aren't even allowed to own guns. Nuff said.

Sage and report shill threads

> There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

I agree because shitskins. Proving my point that racism is a legitimate reaction

>assumptions
>Bloomberg

t.retard

at least people can shoot each other there. AMERICA FUCK YEAH

>IQ low, Obesity up, HIV up only because of black population.
>Insult America because of these things.
>Show white person.
>Shill for bringing in more refugees and illegals

If you dislike these things about us then you dislike brown people too and should probably stop letting them in in massive numbers.

>If you dislike these things about us then you dislike brown people too and should probably stop letting them in in massive numbers.

Why do you think I like niggers idiot? Did you read the post?

>OP secretly wants live to here

t. redneck

>irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
confirmed liberal
there can be no debate, you are simply mentally ill

>Surrounded on two sides by oceans
>Makes up over half of the world's currency reserves
>Rich with resources, natural and human
>Indisputable military dominance
>If were to magically balkanize, several states would automatically be in the Top 10 Economies of the World
>Not yuropors

the righteous right are winning

>heh we might be living in a nigger infested shithole that's only 56% white, and controlled by jews, but at least our jew bankers have more money than jew bankers from other countries, and our army (enacting israel's interests) is stronger than anyone!!!

U-S-A! U-S-A!

>Has the most prestigious higher education facilities especially when it comes to medical education

>By far produces the most amount of research in any area

>Still kicks everyone else's ass at the Olympics

>Even more personally, doctors and medical careers in general are paid far better with less shitty hours

As a medfag I'm pretty comfy here. I just stay away from the "urban" areas where those issues actually exist.

>>Has the most prestigious higher education facilities especially when it comes to medical education

The universities that americans boast about are only available to old money WASPs and jews with family ties that buy their way in (and affirmative action nonwhites), average american university is as rigorous as the average euro high school. Anyone becoming a doctor now is a gook, arab, AA nigger, or poo that wants the prestige. They don't let white men with stellar academics into medical school anymore.

Except it's the most prosperous and most free society in all of human history...

I don't go to jail for saying wrong things.

lol
I just don't call black ppl n*gger ,latinos sp*c

AND IM PROUD TO SAGE A FELLOW AMERICAN...
BEFORE I MAKE HIM REEEEEEE

>Except it's the most prosperous
for banking jews yes

This was beautifully written, OP. May I copy?

Oh hi Ahmed.

BURNNNNED

I'd like to eat that greasy burger and then fuck the shit out of that fat girl

>I love being an American

>The universities that americans boast about are only available to old money WASPs and jews with family ties that buy their way in (and affirmative action nonwhites)

First off I'm not referring to undergraduate which is just high school 2.0 I'm talking about graduate level programs which have to report their matriculation statistics and stay competitive so they can't afford to accept a majority of "old money" or affirmative action babies unless they have the scores to back up the programs.

And an American education will always hold more weight than any other. Which is why any American trained doctor can practice anywhere in Europe without any issue but Europe train physicians have to pass and usually retake medical education requirements to practice in America. Don't even get me started with residence advantage.

>Anyone becoming a doctor now is a gook, arab, AA nigger, or poo that wants the prestige. They don't let white men with stellar academics into medical school anymore.

I mean I guess you can pretend that if you ignore all the statistics that show for every medical school the majority of students are still white. For instance, here's the numbers for the medical college of Georgia from MSAR which gets the data directly from the schools. The surrounding area of the school has a huge number of blacks and it's a public college so they don't have to be as competitive. Yet it's still by far mostly white students. Look up the national data white are still by far the majority.

kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-race-ethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

Fuck you gay nigger

lmao no stay fat

There is a country known as America, and then there is the "nation" of America.

The Country is a man's home, what he feels pride for, and the such. One must feel proud of homeland, proud of his Tradition, proud of his Culture. He must feel anger at the Nation of America for it is corrupt and flawed, and has lead the Country with all its blessed into evil and decay.

Opps almost forgot to post the medical college of Georgia's numbers due to my silly meme picture.

Income inequality is a feature, not a bug, asshole. We don't all get rich together. Voting to do that is how you end up killing people over toilet paper. POVERTY is a societal ill, but since that's more or less disappeared leftists have switched to Inequality to whine about because that can never be conquered in a society that produces big wealth.
Almost all your other problems are attributable to the shrinking white share of the population.
Life expectancy
Health outcomes
HIV (plus gays)
Obesity
Stupidity
Sounds like you really hate non-whites. Can't blame you, but you should educate yourself instead of passing muh burger meme. That goes double for whining about millennials.

Proud of it too goy

>First off I'm not referring to undergraduate which is just high school 2.0 I'm talking about graduate level programs which have to report their matriculation statistics and stay competitive so they can't afford to accept a majority of "old money" or affirmative action babies unless they have the scores to back up the programs.
Delusional. Affirmative action is even more rampant in graduate school than in any undergraduate program.

>And an American education will always hold more weight than any other. Which is why any American trained doctor can practice anywhere in Europe without any issue but Europe train physicians have to pass and usually retake medical education requirements to practice in America. Don't even get me started with residence advantage.
Because the jews that run the AMA artifically constrict admissions to qualified white men, so they can have more demand, and inflate the salaries of doctors. So they make people coming here take the USMLE, most of the mentally damaged poo witch "doctors" that take it don't even have a problem with it.

>I mean I guess you can pretend that if you ignore all the statistics that show for every medical school the majority of students are still white
"white" as in turks, arabs, and jews. Those groups are counted as white.

I am proud to be an American in that my ancestors came here, to an empty state full of bloodthirsty indians, and turned it into one of the wealthiest countries on the planet. I am not proud, however, that they were then duped by kikes (despite my personal family fighting against them, as my great-grandfather was a member of the German-American Bund and my great-grandmother still decorates with swastikas) and turned this Germanic colony into a nightmare mishmash of 56% percent niggers.

come on man, nobody is perfect

Nice repost
Don’t do it again

>leaf on vacation

youtube.com/watch?v=YhkNLHictW8

>Delusional. Affirmative action is even more rampant in graduate school than in any undergraduate program.

If it is then I guess it must be working considering all those programs again have to report their statistics and scores which determine that program's esteme and therefore funding and they all report top scores and extremely high pass rates. So either all these affirmative action babies are actually smart or it actually doesn't take up as nearly sports as you assume.

>Because the jews that run the AMA artifically constrict admissions to qualified white men, so they can have more demand, and inflate the salaries of doctors. So they make people coming here take the USMLE, most of the mentally damaged poo witch "doctors" that take it don't even have a problem with it.

You think I have a problem with inflated doctor salaries? And even if they don't have a problem with the USMLE they will have a problem getting a position in any speciality above family practice which hey they can feel free to take. There's not a constant need for them or anything. Us whites will just take up the cushy specialities.

>"white" as in turks, arabs, and jews. Those groups are counted as white.

Oh boy more completely unbacked claims! How many medical schools have you been too because I assure you I never seen anymore than one or two Turks or Arabs and I highly doubt they would identify as "white" in the first place because that would put them at a disadvantage. This racial data comes from self reported races of the students applications. As I'm sure you're aware putting yourself as white instead of Arab or Turkish would put you an a very noticeable disadvantage so I highly doubt a large number of them put white. There advisors would fix that shit fast!

I do appreciate and respect your choice of smug anime face though.

>all this am*rimutt butthurt itt
Instead of being a fat retarded shartmutt you could try suicide instead
Fucking mutts, man. Fucking hate em.

TL;DR

Yet you're not packing your bags and moving and the entire rest of the world is running jumping and swimming to try to get here.

Face it, shitheel, if you can't succeed in the USA you're lower than Jose, Mohammed, and Pajeet and might as well end yourself now.