It sucks that we need the boys

Strong independent woman gets a reality check. Should survivor be mandatory for all people after high school?

youtu.be/KjjifffO7HE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nLFLORx6xsU?t=2m11s
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-KeR99zdM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shes so hot

Yeah I'd trade a night of warm by my fire and some coconuts for sex anytime.

in reality, if it weren't a gameshow, all those women would be having sex with the men in return for comfy

Its a pretty good deal for them honestly

And this post described universal human behavior

Yeah. I haven't watched since about season 8, but there were some good red pills about that kind of thing sometimes. Would have been more except sometimes they'd give them so much food as rewards that they didn't really need survival skills.

>Well, I'm gonna vote her out, I think....

>just sucks that it always has to be a bargain
Read that as: I just wish the rules of this show would allow me to trade my highest and best use for what I want and need for survival.
Reminder that we will be in this position again in our lifetimes.

she's pretty. would sniff her holes.

top fucking kek.

i'ts not just fire that men have created. what a dumb butch. it's literally everything; houses, roads, electricity, flight, technology, medicine. i love seeing the 'strong independent moman' meme get shattered the second something goes wrong. this is classic.

Females are constantly btfo whenever they actually have to prove their capacity for independence. It's not even funny any more, just depressing honestly.

Vise versa it sucks that I need a woman to create a family.

i love how she says, "i hate that it's like a bargain -- what can we get from them and what do we give in return".

i know what you give, your fucking pussy you dumb whore

And when you tell them, well men have invented everything, what is your excuse
>Marie Curie
Oh, thank God it's her and three other women, because without them.... well, you are fucked

its more of a game show than an actual survival show, the girls win all the time

>shes so hot
>Yeah I'd trade a night of warm by my fire and some coconuts for sex anytime.

That's like the point right here. That's why women are attractive to men, so that men give them stuff for free. That's the evolutionary purpose. If women could easily get all those resources by themselves, evolution would not need to make them of a certain shape, while making men attracted to this shape and self-less towards people with that body shape.

One other possibility would be men attracted to fucking women, but not finding it natural to give them any resources. (rape impregnation and abandonment/indifference as a biological strategy)

that season is so fucking old you loser. and a boy didn't end up winning either.

damn this is stupid. shape of female has other reproductive purposes that are actually for the baby not dumbass guys sexual fantasies. men are attracted to all kinds of depraved things so let's not even get into why they like what sexually. who gives a shit what they like really.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet

the episode of, I think it was bear grylls the island, where they had one person switch the island they were on was amazing

when a man was selected to go live on the womans island all the other men half-jokingly half-serious were saying "oh hes so lucky, imagine being the only man on an island full of women who havnt seen a man in months, I wish it was me going!"

and when a woman was selected to go live on the mans island all the other women half-jokingly half-serious were saying "oh shes unlucky, imagine being the only woman on an island full of men who havnt seen a woman in months, I'm glad it's not me going!"

then when the woman gets to the mans island she is treated like a fucking goddess, she just lays about on the beach sunbathing while the men run around fishing for her, gathering food for her and building her a separate bed/tent to sleep in, and the men are all perfectly happy to have a woman to dote on

meanwhile literally before the man has even gotten off the boat a woman hands him a spear and tells him to stay on the boat to fish for them, but the guy driving the boat says thats against the rules he needs to get off, and the guy is immediately put to work hunting for them and his work never stops the entire time he is there as they all lay about ordering him about like a slave, to which he never complains

also the only one to do anything creepy was a woman comes up to the one man and starts sniffing him and saying "oh, I havnt smelled a man in ages!"

explain the lack of upper body strength and difference in height.
women have been made bereft of the ability to hunt, on purpose.

Isn't this the show where the women had no food so the producers literally gave them pigs, but they did not eat them and made them pets? So then they left some canned food laying around? Top kek.

Reminder that Nat10 is best girl

I hate women, they always just give you the empty headed stare until you do the thing expected of you like they are literally "loading next thought" until you progress the action that allows the next female thought

they also got a fish from some fishermen by begging

>they just have a really good system going for them and we don't
>until we get that system down
Is covering firewood with a leaf to keep it dry really beyond their capabilities? I doubt it. Women are just fucking parasites because gullible men allow them to be.

What about traps did they evolve to be hot?

>That's why women are attractive to men, so that men give them stuff for free.
Funny. I find that being called stupid (teehee he believes my lies and manipulations) is a huge turn off. I would have a lot more respect for an honest woman that admits to wanting to trade sex for laziness.

>0:04

No, you're all about bragging about being "independent": you're not about the hardships that come with actually achieving it. Being truly independent is difficult and most of the time it's not fun.

>0:33

You meant, "When the men teach us out of charity/pity/annoyance..."

>0:42

Because you're on the side that isn't in control of the demands (the stronger power). You don't hate it when this "bargaining" is with the ball on your side of the court.

>01:08

Because you're are and remaining to be fucking useless. Show initiative: fucking go gather basic resources at the very least like dry wood and tinder to keep the fire going. The statement here implies you live a life of pamper with the illusion of "independence".

That bitch looks clean as fuck. What happened to survivor?

When did it turn into more focused on the drama than the rugged, going without survival aspect?

and in the night he got bjs for special favours

>with a leaf

> clean hot women
> rugged survival
How to choose for a TV show?

Society treated women as property for centuries for a reason.

Tits and ass signal that the woman has enough body fat to ensure a healthy baby you dumb fucking cunt.

Can someone tell me why, on the show Naked and Afraid, almost every male contestant comes across as an utterly useless faggot that has to rely on the woman to do everything?

Do the producers deliberately search out the most worthless of men they can find to prop up the women? Or do they tell these men to act worthless in order to give the women the spotlight in exchange for a bigger payout or what?

>damn this is stupid. shape of female has other reproductive purposes that are actually for the baby not dumbass guys sexual fantasies.
>I mean, it's not like Men could have evolved to find the utilitarian purposes of female shape to be attractive on purpose or anything

Here's a wild redpill for you:
Women look like what men want them to look like, and the reverse is also true, actually even more-so for Men because evolutionary forces have a higher selection pressure on male humans than female humans. We can see this because the Y chromosome has undergone the most change, and scientists are baffled by this like it's some kind of mystery why the Y chromosome keeps getting more and more refined while the X stays basically the same.

But seriously, humans "genetically engineer" themselves every time they select a mate, and their children are generally more attractive than their parents were. So it becomes a sortof chicken / egg scenario. Do Women have big hips and tits because these are good fertility indicators to men? Or do Women have big hips and tits because they are good for fertility, and Men just learned to like them?

>Is covering firewood with a leaf to keep it dry really beyond their capabilities?
Hey man, you can't solve all your problems by putting a Canadian on top of it.

the women won that season though because they played the men lel.

>leech off the men helping you for a free ride
>ride the gravy train all the way to victory
>leave them to rot once you get there and claim all the fame
Yep, it's a woman alright.

I liked the episode of the guy and girl in brazil. guy was smart and just dug a whole in the sand and found some native variety of potateos and just chilled. The woman who was touted as a survival expert decides to sunbathe gets severe dehydration and has to get hospitallized

WHITE SHARIA NOW
HITE SHARIA NOW
ITE SHARIA NOW
TE SHARIA NOW
E SHARIA NOW
SHARIA NOW
HARIA NOW
ARIA NOW
RIA NOW
IA NOW
A NOW
NOW
OW
W
WHITE SHARIA FOREVER
HITE SHARIA FOREVER
ITE SHARIA FOREVER
TE SHARIA FOREVER
E SHARIA FOREVER
SHARIA FOREVER
HARIA FOREVER
ARIA FOREVER
RIA FOREVER
IA FOREVER
A FOREVER
FOREVER
OREVER
REVER
EVER
VER
ER
R

Even all the accomplishments of feminists can in fact be attributed to the men who supported them.
Same for the entire civil rights movement, the end of slavery in the West, the 'underground railroad', etc.
They glorify the women and browns, but those who actually made it possible were white men.
Though I personally think freedom should have come with mandatory repatriation to Africa. And women voting is literally going to destroy the West.

survival shows are all secertly redpilled
youtu.be/nLFLORx6xsU?t=2m11s

Whether this is true or not, it's not what the average person believes, and saying this will only get you laughed at or worse.

also
>complain about it later and attempt to portray yourself as a victim
women are the jews of gender

Get this electric jew shit out of here. You're a disgrace for letting this jew tv shit into your consciousness.
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-KeR99zdM

Watched that whole season:

Unfortunately, the guys white knighted themselves out early. After a while there were only 6 women and one old guy. If the guys voted out the backstabbing faggot early on and didn't give in, the women would've lost early.

Based Pollack is right. A woman's biological purpose in life it to attract a mate. The most heavily leaned on method of attracting one is, well, physical attraction. I cannot tell you the last time I fucked a woman because of her strong ovaries, mental superiority, or max bench press. I fuck them because:
1. God damn she's hot
2. God damn she's some strange, and hot
3. God damn we'd have some good looking kids
All three of these possibilities involve me thinking with my dick, and it's all about how she looks. The more like shit I treat her, the more she wants it. The more I ignore her, the more she'll seek that behavior from someone else.

Found the femenazi roastie.

Oh, and MGTOW shows up to the conversation.

I've had a surprising number of people agree with me.
And I've had a few women agree (mostly).
Obviously no one wants to advocate their own loss of autonomy, even when they're completely dependent.
And obviously I'm not just leading every woman down this path, as it takes a lot of discussion, expositiin, time to think and unpack.
It's a long process for most, and much longer for most women, at least if you're doing it honestly and not in an intimate relationship context, as they become infinitely more pliable because of emotional attachment.

>expecting honesty from a woman is mgtow
lol good luck mens