Why don't women who have been harassed or raped come forward immediately? Judging by the #MeToo campaign...

Why don't women who have been harassed or raped come forward immediately? Judging by the #MeToo campaign, it's not like the entire world won't bend over backwards in support.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192439/Sir-Ian-Women-partly-blame-showbiz-sex-scandal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's incredibly hard to prove?

What difference does that make since most of the people are simply being accused, not convicted, and everyone falls over themselves to say they believe the alleged victims.

Oh that makes sense, because it's much easier to prove 30 years later when they 'finally come forward'

Why shouldn't people believe them? It's not exactly easy to come forth and blame someone.

Apparently it is since there's a new case every other day.

All you have to do is go to your local police department and report the rape, you can even do it over the phone and have officers come out to you.

you're a rapist

Watch this.
Taylor swift raped me with a pogo stick behind a dumpster in mcdonalds parking lot in 1987.

When you've been told for your whole life that 'she was asking for it/dressed like a slut/out at night/drunk etc etc, you end up trying to find a way to make it your own fault. Society judges younger women in particular very harshly, and if there's even a chance someone might shame you, you shut up. You feel enough shame without other people putting judgement on you. And even if you do talk, will anyone believe you?
These Hollywood outings lately have been interesting to watch; doesn't seem like too much shame being put on the women. Don't know why it's suddenly shifted, but it's good.

That's hawt.

It’s a forced narrative change from pedophilia to evil white men, as usual

Because its too easy to prove that it didnt happen if they come forward immediately. Rape kits will find that no one raped them at all.

Women don't think for themselves. They have to wait until someone tells them how they should be feeling.

In many cases women don't consider a situation to be sexual assault until someone else tells them it was.

This! Damon was attacked for saying this the other day. When piglet said to pooh there are many trees in the hundred acre woods.

hey man, don'y be so sexist

rape isn't always obvious at the time

sometimes it takes time, and seeing the guy with a new girl that's hotter than you, that makes you realise it was rape

> Society judges younger women in particular very harshly
You mean the tinderized, managerial society where you can choose your gender like a D&D character randomizer? That one?

They don't not come forward because they are still young and beautiful, and they benefit of they keep their mouths shut. Only when they become leathery hags do they come forward because they can't get get what they want any more

kek

I said this before. These women get themslves molested and raped and wait until the perpetrator is rich so they can get more money from them.

Hollywood aside, shame and the fear of not being believed, knowing that you are going to have to talk about it in detail to cops... a few things.

How long till rape accusations are banned as anti-semitic?

underrated

Never. Because jews are white when they do bad. Jews are jews when they do good.

Let's see what Sir Ian has to say about it...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192439/Sir-Ian-Women-partly-blame-showbiz-sex-scandal.html

don't listen to Ian McCucken

he's just a sexist white fucking male

shalom

It is already happening. I have seen articles saying that these shiska women are only going after Jewish men.

whores and whore mongers will all burn in hell.

>good
who are you kidding, its meant to devalue the accusations of women so that they cant go stringing up holywood faggotry. Probably every accusation afterwards was a psi op to put pressure on politicians instead of the media industry, I wonder why.

8814. Awww yeah.

Sexual harrasment and rape is either:
1.) Incredibly serious and traumatic, yet not at all that common s it is made out to be, most women are just attentionwhoring and enhancing their dull lives with fabricated stories
2.) Not at all common nor traumatic - thus it is a non-issue.
3.) Really common, but nowhere as traumatic as SJWs and feminists protray it as - it's more akin to some asshole scratching your paint during parking
4.) Really fucking common and also incredibly traumatic, in which case women are fucking retarded and have a collective Stockholm syndrome because in many cases they even refuse to defend themselves during the rape, not to mention to ever take it to court - in this case it means equality is a fucking sham and no amount of pandering to women will help them unless we stand the justice system on its head because they refuse to submit themselves to due process.

5.) It's neither of previous and the government is actually complicit in world-wide Patriarchy scheme supressing rape stats, court processes and letting men off the hook because penis.

I raped her and she liked it.

half of women are psychotic
didn't trump have like a dozen rape accusers and he still won the presidency

Women who are raped do come forward immediately. The ones who "wait" are actually just lying about it. And it couldn't be any more obvious.

It's very complicated, but a lot of it has to do with shame, guilt, and the fact that authorities and first responders have to deal with so many false accusations that they are by default skeptical with women who were actually raped.

I'm only speaking from personal experience here as a man who has dealt with women who have claimed rape when nothing of the sort has happened, a woman who was raped by apiece of shit who literally waltzed into a party through the front door and dragged off the first unconscious girl he saw (I was there when he was caught and literally chased out of the house), and a woman who I 100% believe was raped and egregiously assaulted.

Because of women in the first case, I experienced firsthand how difficult it was to get help for the girl who was raped at the party. Her friends didn't want to take her to the hospital or call the police, because the worthless shit was a friend of a friend and they didn't want to cause trouble, etc. If you've ever seen direct evidence of a woman being raped and have spent two hours haranguing an ER nurse to administer a rape kit and watch them roll their eyes at you and your passed out friend, you'd understand this a bit more. The cops came later and thought I was bullshitting them the whole time as well.

In the latter case, the victim worked in the service industry and felt like no one would be sympathetic, think she was asking for it by dressing suggestively, drinking with customers, being flirty, etc. Combine that with the above incredulity with many nurses/cops and she didn't get a rape kit or physical exam administered in any timeframe to make a difference.

It's really fucking complicated. I tend to think that most rape claims are bullshit and that most actual rapes are unreported. These two things are very closely related. If lying cunts (see the recent bitch who tried to ruin the University of Oklahoma player) got jail time and social banishment for their antics this problem would end.

Really, really not true. I'm a fucking racist sexist fascist savage slightly to the right of Genghis Khan and I but I can say this isn't necessarily true from personal experience.

Its like back in school when a girl has a crush on you and for some reason the dumb little bitch thinks getting you in trouble for nothing will somehow proove her love for you. Women are fucking retarded. “Hmm. How do i get this guys attention? I know. Ill file some bullshit report and make him hate me. Oh. I can dress like a fucking hooker and hang out with every guy but him. Yeah, Maybe thatll get his attention.”

4 and 1 and 2 in that order seem the most likely.

You have to do it right before an election, so that it'll make people not want to vote for the Republican

The thing is is that most rape is not the violent rape you see in the movies. Most of the time it's from someone the victim knew or was already messing around with. The typical guy and girl get drunk, fuck, and she regrets it at any point.

But that's not rape.
If I buy a car and I decide I do not like it doesn't mean the car salesman stole my fucking money.

Cant a guy use the same excuse though? “I was drunk. I didnt mean to fuck her.” Its like only men ever get held responsible.

Because when you lie about someone you can use the excuse that it's past the statute of limitations and not get proven to be a liar in court.

4) My vote.

Consider something for a second - consider the difference between getting raped in 1950's America versus our current landscape.

Then - you are weak, you must be protected, if it's anyone's fault it's the rapist and also the other men in your life who failed to protect you. The entire process of justice / retribution is largely out of your hands.

Now - you are a stronk and powerful womyn, anything is within your powers and capacities. You own every choice. Did you get raped? It isn't the rapist's fault, he's a victim of circumstance and biology. It's no man's responsibility to protect you and you have no "honor" to lose. The responsibility for this violation is 100% on your head. You let it happen, even if you were overpowered - aren't you as strong and capable as a man? If women can be Special Forces soldiers and serve as combat troops why were you so weak and stupid to get raped? Also it's fine to be a slut, it's fine to be into rough sex and forced sex and sleeping with any random stranger at the drop of the hat, why not rationalize it away instead of realizing you were weak and allowed something terrible to happen?

Now you're catching on.

>But that's not rape.

It shouldn't be, but in many cases it is considered rape.

Because they prefer to act in groups.

He won because uneducated white Americans are absolute retards

California is gonna burn pablo.

Because in many cases they're fabricating or straight up lying. They know the court of public opinion will always be on their side when there is little to no evidence

They're cowards.

T. didn't join in the #metoo campaign because I reported crime to the police right away to avoid these people from victimizing others. Rather than being a coward concerned more concerned with risk to their careers than other people.

Lets see you outsmart a fire.

>I got raped
But you were drinking, wern't you?
>Well yeah, b-bbut a dress isn't a ye-
And you continue to drink and go to parties, don't you?