Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
heyjackass.com/
amazon.com/Living-Machines-Bauhaus-Architecture-Ideology/dp/0898704642
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=368342
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

School.

convince black people to stop having kids out of wedlock, promote strong families and education, downplay rap and ghetto culture. Whatever you want to say about black people, they have more potential as successful citizens than what is currently being demonstrated.

By systematically erradicating black people like the roaches they are

This.

Put eric holder in prison

And what do we do with all the illegal guns on the street?

Help the police get rid of them

What is the area of the city and the prevailing wind direction?

The problem is not the gun, its the market for guns. Did you know that because a stolen firearm is often < $900 value, its theft is a misdemeanor?

The 2nd Amendment is crucial to our liberty and should be enshrined. Make ALL firearms thefts and if you are caught knowingly selling stolen guns, you are responsible for every crime those guns commit. The more guns you sell, the more liability you incur.

This is the only real answer. Relocation doesn't work. Education doesn't work. Heavy policing doesn't work.
Declare martial law and have a curfew after dark in the ghetto then after they chimp out send them all to forced labor camps.

Genocide of niggers

This isnt the USSR

The same way we save everyone else. Bomb them and then put a military base there.

Neutron bomb. Then move white families in.

>t. Stalin

You guys sound like Zionists

>Save Chicago
Why the fuck?!?? Just pack as many niggers as you can there, then isolate it from the rest of the USA. Let them all die off. On the corpse's foundations, create "The Windy City".

No first ypu move the white families thebln you use a hydrogen bomb on Chicago

Save it?
How about we condemn it instead? Build a wall around it and quarantine everyone inside.
It's not part of America anymore, it's niggertown.

Honestly, any nonlarping BLM flag wanna redpill on what happened to the Black race after the 1960's? I've heard about CIA distributing crack blah blah blah, but I'm curious if anyone has any actual links or a rundown to read up on. I'm mean, look at this shit! What the fuck!?!?

Rounding up the black population and locking them in FEMA camps.

Let the gangs take over a la Somalia and put cameras everywhere. Do a hunger games type event.

Incendiary carpet bombing

or this

Efficiency and progress!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I

Efficiency and progress is ours once more
Now that we have the Neutron bomb
It's nice and quick and clean and gets things done
Away with excess enemy
But no less value to property
No sense in war but perfect sense at home
The sun beams down on a brand new day
No more welfare tax to pay
Unsightly slums gone up in flashing light
Jobless millions whisked away
At last we have more room to play
All systems go to kill the poor tonight

Gonna kill kill kill kill kill the poor
Kill kill kill kill kill the poor
Kill kill kill kill kill the poor tonight

Behold the sparkle of champagne
The crime rate's gone, feel free again
Oh, life's a breeze with you, Miss Lily White
Jane Fonda on the screen today
Convinced the liberals it's okay
So let's…

I kinda like it how it is, different nigga factions going at it, quite entertaining

>we

Don't lump me into your little club. I don't owe you niggers a fucking thing. If you think you have a way to make niggers act civilized you've figured out something that the entirety of the world has yet been unable to discover.

Why would we want to?

simple, blitzkreig, take weapons from dead bangers, and use them to further purge area of degenerates. *shrug* how is this not already happened should be your actual question.

Lol then deport them.
You can not fix these people. You can't reverse thousands of years of genetics and generations of welfare dependence.

ITT: People who live no where near Chicago.

Gentrification is rampant in Chicago. It's cleaning up just very slowly. Most of the crime, drugs, and other bullshit are pouring out into the suburbs. The Chiraq meme is orchestrated to keep people distracted from the truth.

t. Chicago Suburbanite

Wall the niggers in, Batman style. Cut welfare, watch them eat each other on Chicongo's Craziest Cannibals.

from what i understand, MLK was a marxist and democrats saw an opportunity and used his influence to push policies that make blacks more and more dependent on the state so that they can keep a large dedicated voter base, but of course thats oversimplified and not very well informed

As long as they stay in the little hell they created for themselves im content to let them all kill eachother

black people already do this, it's the goddamn niggers that are the problem. when black people try to eliminate the nigger problem they are disuaded and told they "don't have the authority" to do so. just frank castle the area and be done with it. like a band-aid, quick and clean.

Stop, you cringy fuck

>what happened to the Black race after the 1960's

The only difference was that whites were then prohibited from keeping segregated from niggers.

Read the book Negroes in Negroland. They were mindless savages when we found them, they have been since the dawn of time and nothing has changed. The only thing we had was the ability to insulate our human civilizations from their dysfunction.

We don't. Either build a wall around or a put a Chernobyl style sarcophagus over it and let nothing in or out.

Most whites are already leaving that city and moving to other Midwestern states and Western Pennsylvania. Why would anybody even want to live there?

>c-chicago isn't a complete shithole guys, it's just mostly a shithole
>pls m-move here pls

This is the first step for Americans to be comfortable with foreign troops on their soil.

I wish all black families were like the one from Stranger Things..

>Gentrification is rampant in Chicago.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

Thinks Chicago is a nice safe place.... the fish doesn't notice the water I guess.

By abandoning it.

*more and more in debt
To banks

Indiscriminate ordinance until it is returned to the dirt.

You don't. Stop trying to """save""" nigs, spics and women. Stop it.

Stop. It.

What has been going on with the North Side this last week?
>multiple carjackings
>multiple robberies
>groups of shoplifters
>butt grabber is still grabbing butts and still hasn't been caught
>shooting in Uptown (free space)

That's racist

I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit.
It's the only way to be sure.

>thousands of negros killing each other every year

YOU DONT

this could work

>How do we save Chicago?

give niggars more weapons, remove welfare, that will be the fix

Welfare state=proliferation of low IQ, violent, hypersexual nigger culture. Welfare states increase the reproduction of the worst of any race.

This is false. They shut down the ghettos closer to downtown and move a ton of them into DuPage and Kane counties. Now those communities are dying.

Still a lot of crime on the south and west side too.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet

Get rid of the whites. Your crime will go down automatically. There will be fewer soyboys as well.

Stop "helping" them

I think Detroit is a fascinating case study and will shed a lot of light on the long term outcome of abandoning a city to niggers

Does chicago have bounty hunting?l I cant imagine the ammount of warrants in the city

No, they need "help"

Chicago went to shit when the whites took over. Give it back to the indians.

Hopefully niggers from Africa in blue helmets will rape, murder and pillage in Chicago.

The "black problem" is self-correcting since blacks are killing other blacks, unless you are suggesting blacks need to be saved then I would advise you to visit South Africa and see what happens when blacks become the majority.

Damn, this is actually an excellent solution. Don't know why you're not getting replies.

Do like what was done on The Wire with "Hamsterdam"...wall it off, let them free to drug, murder, rape, and totally destroy themselves.

Nigs gonna Nog.

Truth

Gettin tired of White people constantly helping everyone to their own detriment. These people mostly either don't care about Whites or outright want us dead.

Genocide

>clear out area of any non-riffraff
>wall it in with massive 100 foot barriers & deep moats filled with mines
>ship all violent criminals there now, it's an open air free-for-all area now
>fly drones over it and place high-def cameras all around the perimeter
>watch the mayhem unfold and broadcast this footage on a pay-per-view subscription network channel
>millions of people tune in daily to watch the carnage of this massive hunger-games style experiment
>the most dominant survivors of this area get to compete in annually in a massive superbowl like gladiator event
>the last man standing gets a plane ticket to a all inclusive resort vacation for surviving
>in reality throw him out of the plane over the ocean

Rinse and repeat, I know I'd be a paying subscriber.

iirc Hamsterdam became a peaceful anarcho capitalist paradise for selling crack

yeah, we just gave them what they said they wanted and let them fuck each over SO HARD that they actually voted whitey back in. Just re-upped him a 2nd time because his only opponent is a meme candidate who re-named himself "Coleman young 2" (true shit) and the legit black people said nope. they like getting the dead buildings cleared out and trash picked up on schedule (something that never happened under the HIPHOP mayor).

Lol no it's not I know for a fact politicians profit by smuggling arms & drugs into black communities thru their betrayful community leaders. They will never stop having kids because the same politicians propagate catch 22 social policies that engineer an endless supply of "gunmen" aka meat for the grinder aka lining their pockets with gold via their arms & drugs smuggling.

How do I know ? Former operator- I'm just saying.

Turn your backs on them. Abandon them to their nigger infested shitholes.
They need harsh real life lessons or they will never learn.

you are suggesting people to read a propaganda book? you do know that book was written by a known racist who want to keep blacks enslaved... you do know that right?

black people were enslaved than thrown in gettos then not given jobs. then when they finally given civil rights. they are still being murdered by the fucking police and now there communities are filled with drugs.

With fire. Lots of it.

This

>politicians profit by smuggling arms & drugs into black communities thru their betrayful community leaders
>policies that engineer an endless supply of "gunmen" aka meat for the grinder aka lining their pockets with gold via their arms & drugs smuggling
Check'd for truth mfw

You don't save Chicago. You save everyone else from Chicago. I say nuke it.

In (((Hollywood))) fantasy the only thing holding back black Africans is whitey's oppression. In reality what's holding them back is the fact that they're stone age primitives.

As far as I am concerned, Chicago is solving itself right now. We just need to withdraw and contain.

This is why conservatives are dumbasses. They are anti-abortion, but abortion saves us from about 1 million future inmates a year. We should go into the hoods with free abortions for all.

work @ flagship sstore on michigan ave
the group-robberies have been stupid

Fuck off leddit

>that book was written by a known racist

Who simply posted a collection of quotes from first hand accounts of explorers and missionaries who wrote down what they saw back in the motherland.

>black people were enslaved

Yes, since the dawn of time, by each other. Pretty much everybody else has been enslaved at some point either. What's your point?

>thrown in gettos

Turned once peaceful and prosperous cities built by whites into ghettos.

>not given jobs

They were given jobs picking cotton. Nothing holding you back from opening a business and hiring a pack of them though if you like.

>being murdered by the fucking police

Police are clearly the problem. Chicago would be like Wakanda without them. heyjackass.com/

Accept the President's offer of help.

They know their lessons though. It is in their DNA. It's called Africa.

amazon.com/Living-Machines-Bauhaus-Architecture-Ideology/dp/0898704642
I've been listening to this as an audiobook and it's very telling. Apparently the "living projects" that most chi-Nigs reside in are similar to the Peachtrees of judge dredd movie. They are DESIGNED to be De-Humanizing.
repeat: The Housing Projects are DESIGNED to be De-Humanizing. Get a copy of this book and study it (serious, not shilling nor trolling). You asked "what went wrong"?, besides the obvious other answers, I believe this one in particular accelerated the decay.
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=368342

>Housing Projects are DESIGNED to be De-Humanizing

Funny how when that style building was made to house people in Germany and in the USA after WW2, they didn't turn into little-Africa when filled with white Europeans.

Put nothing but white people in that same building and it would be fine.
Put nothing but Asians in such a building and again, FINE.
Put a bunch of niggers in that building and WAAAAAAH IT'S NOT FAIR, WE JUS NEEDED MO GIBS AND MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS THEN WE WOULDN'T ACT LIKE MONKEYS

I thnk some people in those area would contest that point. I'm not arguing with you about it though. I'm just recalling what was in the book. check it out for yourself, it's an interesting study of the left's architecture designs. Like why the elaborate buildings were squared off and such. I"m not saying that's ENTIRELY why, but it's part of it. The inhabitants are obviously the major factor.

>I thnk some people in those area would contest that point.

At what point do black Africans have any agency in the conditions they create? Is this book written by a Jew perchance? Why is it that when they move niggers out of the housing projects and put them into white neighborhoods they still act like savage animals?

Why do niggers not design and build their own homes that better express their culture and don't make them feel so oppressed?

Send more guns.

An excellent example is the Ponte CIty apartments in South Africa which was premium high-rent housing when it was full of whites.
Niggers moved in, whites moved out and took their civilization with them. Today it is a giant garbage dump.

This. The problem was never and will never be skin. It is attitude.