Britbong here, thinking of moving to Canada in two years for work in the IT industry

Britbong here, thinking of moving to Canada in two years for work in the IT industry.

Is it really as bad people say? Moving to somewhere in BC if that helps.

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/vancouvers-rental-housing-soars-while-vacancy-drops-cmhc-report
thesexyouwant.ca/
thesexyouwant.ca/hiv-sex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are good times to be had in BC, in spite of the leafs.
Mountain biking, skiing, snow bikes and sleds. Go for it op

how do i do this

fuck off we're full

You'd have to be an idiot to move to BC.

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/vancouvers-rental-housing-soars-while-vacancy-drops-cmhc-report
>The survey, released Tuesday, found rental rates in Vancouver surged 6.2 per cent over the last year. In Kelowna, rates jumped a whopping 8.6 per cent — the highest increase in the country — and Victoria was not far behind with an 8.1-per-cent hike.

I'd be looking to buy rather than renting

If Vancouver hopefully you are a muslim because if you are a cis white male yes it is worse than you imagine. Saying anything good about Trump will make you a pariah

Small town BC you can read the turner diaries in the lunchroom

lolno, don't base your perceptions of the world off of a mongolian flipbook enthusiast site.

Are they right about your country (outside of London) ? No, they're not. Why would they be right about anything else?

BC Canada is full of places that I'd rather live in then any other place on the planet, and I've been all over the world several times over. Van metro sucks, cities are cities, but the rest of BC is pretty fucking nice and if you stay in the southern park of the province you won't even feel the true cold of Canada's winters, it fact I find the coast to be warmer then your own nation in the winter.

Hiking, skiiing, 4x4, hunting, fishing, riding horses, these are the kinds of things that Canada is great for, try to at least check some shit out while you're here, and be sure to check out areas like Clayoquot while you're in the neighborhood.

If rent in Vancouver is the highest in Canada what do you think the cost to buy a place will be like?

Was pic related on the TTC? Disgusting.

Oh wait nvm I didn't see Wellesley there.

I thought house prices were falling due to a slump in high end sales?

As far as I know housing prices in BC are forecasted to rise in 2018. The idiot government lets in 300,000 permanent residents a year and they pretty well all settle in two places, Vancouver and Toronto.

Former leaf here. West Coast is less cucked than Ontario, but that's not saying much. TL;DR is you're going to spend a lot for your cost of living anywhere due to their "free" health care, and although their cops exercise more selective enforcement than US cops they are still basically an archetype communist state hiding behind said selective enforcement

BC is full of chinks, there also committing economic suicide via an NDP government.

dont fucking do it. you'll waste a shit ton of money. there's NO IT opportunity here. it's either full of indian temporary foreign workers or whatever job you get will be extremely low paying.

tech is completely fucking garbage in Canada. you've been warned.

>thesexyouwant.ca/
Jebus ghrisd :DDDD

Your 2 million cad crack shack is now 1.7 mil. Come to the east coast, the rent is cheap in halifax.

>Start Prep

Honestly if you're moving to Canada try and end up as far north as you can make a living, the harsh climate thins out the weak and the land is beautiful in many different ways according to the season

Started :DDD

DELET

this country

What the fuck

>you did not choose to be gay
You can parade all you want
>you did not choose your nationality
If you parade you will turn into free game

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK CANADA

This site is a reaction images goldmine!

>take pride in the sex you want
C-Can I really?

If you're working in the BC IT industry absolutely it's as bad as people say but you may be surprised by how many people are racist against Asians in BC.

Moving from Britain to BC for IT seems like a bit of a sidegrade wages aren't very high here and cost of living is high although not as much as London is.

Just don't move into a city and you won't be completely pozzed.

>thesexyouwant.ca/
thesexyouwant.ca/hiv-sex/

oh boy the video is animated

It's just nihilistic idiots in the ruins of the west fucking the pain away. Take pride tho :^)

You're a fucking idiot if you go to Canada for a coding job. If you're any good you go to the US, in particular SF/NYC where starting salaries are $300K+ USD vs $30K USD (salaries max out at about $100K CAD now in Canada, which is $75K USD). Plus taxes are 50%+ at that level in Canada.

Read the first parts in the copy pasta to get an idea of how bad things are. Coding wages have gone from 1100% of min wage to less than 200% of min wage. You make as much as a burger flipper. No OT, no benefits, no retirement benefits except maybe a $2-3K/year RRSP match which is fucking all.

Don't the only places you can get a job is Toronto/Van, with the exception of MTL. Houses are over $1 million each in Toronto and Van where any jobs are. MTL is getting up there if you want a place downtown near where all the companies are. But prepare for a salary far lower ($60K CAD is considered amazing in MTL). Canada has the world's largest housing bubble and is currently entering into a financial crisis.

In short, you should kill yourself.