When will we finally see some boots on the ground in Syria?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.antiwar.com/2017/12/18/us-may-make-confronting-iran-an-explicit-goal-in-syria/
middleeasteye.net/news/pentagon-signals-open-ended-troop-commitment-syria-71403624
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ideally never.

Syria's done, dummy. It's a cleanup op now
Israel's getting ready to invade Lebanon and they're currently getting the Saudis to invade Iran. The US will assist, of course.
Fuck you're dumb. Read a fucking newspaper.

Never. I hope the US just decides to carpet bomb the whole fucking country from 50,000 feet and call it a good job done. And when they're done, hopefully they have a few bombs left to accidentally drop on Toronto.

Fuck Syria, not worth one life.

lol what? The Syrian war is effectively over. ISIS as a state is fucking gone, and the Russians are propping up the government infrastructure to put Assad back in place. If not him directly, someone very akin to him. The Western powers lost their pipeline war the moment Trump came into office, and that's not a bad thing either.
We will have spec ops in Syria working side by side with Ruskies and that's about it.

when those kikes start doing their own illegal invasions

Yeah! Let's destroy the enemies of Israel! Hurrr duurrrrrrrr

God my lands are fucking screwed and jewed

You're excited to die for the Zionist Jews aren't you?

Good Goyim! Fight for Israel so 'God's Chosen People' won't take any casualties. You Goyim need to be our shields.

You dumb dumbs did that to yourselves by keeping a savage tribal religion as your primary source of education, law, customs and culture. Islam serviced the Arabs only and initially 1400 years ago and then just went full retard. Hasn't stopped being full retard and never will until it's either wiped off the face of the Earth or the Arab theocracies run out of dosh.
Sadly for everyone else in the world, you fucks are going to be a side in both Eastern and Western civilization for at least another 100 years.

*thorn in the side

It's odd that you mention it because our so called leadership has been trying to overthrow the democratically elected government there for years now and spent a shit ton of debtbux trying to do so.

Not when there's enough piece of shit, stupid fucking goyim political leadership to do the job for them, apparently.

Never. Fuck fighting wars for kikes. And fuck any (((""""""american""""""))) who is willing to sell the sovereignty of my nation away to a foreign one.

you lost the war

FPBP

Maybe you should check your history book. We had our peak of civilization. It went full retard after the weakening of Ottoman and its division. Undeniably here now is a fricking shit hole.

Pass

I'm so sorry. I feel for you. Not being sarcastic either. Having a stable middle east would have prevented the refugee crisis.

there are literally already troops in syria
news.antiwar.com/2017/12/18/us-may-make-confronting-iran-an-explicit-goal-in-syria/
middleeasteye.net/news/pentagon-signals-open-ended-troop-commitment-syria-71403624

of course the mainstream media never reports this

>be burger
>live in perpetual state of cultureless, postmodern humiliation
>only women in the general vicinity have minimally 6 strands of HPV, probably some other shit
>raped by political class and financial sector on a daily basis
>get ethnically replaced
>calls the snackbar the stupid one

Odd.

No, not allowing an international monetary scheme run the entire fucking planet would have prevented the rapefugee invasion.

Hell yeah! Time to BTFO some terrorists!

>effectively over
If only you knew how bad things really are

But in all seriousness, ISIS may be gone but now its full offensive on the FSA rebels, who the US and Israel support. After the FSA there is the SDF to deal with, who are heavily supported by the US, they are the US puppet army. Russia are pulling back troops and aircraft in Sryia, so things will only get more intense.

>Russia are
why dont you add that Russian invaded The Ukran
in Luhan and Donetsk
FSA cant get ANY shipments in since Aleppo was liberated so they are about to die
The kurds are the only ones left but they couldnt secure the Iran Damascus route either
In order to continue trying to 'win' anything in Syria, US bombers MUST bomb the russian military bases inside Syria.
I dare them now trought this comment because i know that they them abc soup noodles are watching and became addicted to shitposting

Never

>US bombs a Russian base
I'm sure that would go over really well.

>SDF
I wonder how McCain pulled it off. A lot of journofags were saying what a great hero he was on the healthcare vote, when he fucked over McConnell and the party. But I know he only did it out os spite, because Drumpf wanted to gut at least some of the funding getting poured into Syria.

It's so fucked, this entire planet. Is it untermensch to think like this at this point?

Fuck that. Let’s conquer Mexico.

that is what needs to be done in order to secure the western/hebrew interests in Syria
Its either that, or showing without admitting to the world that they failed to do what they do best

The issue is the US will use their troops on the ground as meatshieds for the SDF when it comes to dealing with them, this will either lead to a standstill or the US propaganda machine justifying a micro/full invasion of Sryia after US troops are killed, they are trying to bait a war.

In regards to the FSA they are well dug in and well armed. They won't win in Sryia by any chance, but them losing will be a bloody affair.

They're already at least 2000 boots on the ground in Syria probably 4000 (pentagon lied about 500) plus independent contractors we get to pretend aren't military

This is such old news, did you really think there is a middle eastern country we aren't in?

US and Russian troops will shoot at each other if SDF is to attack the SAA which secured the highway to Iran already.
The pipeline will be built and the only thing the westbrews can do is bomb the russians in charge.
Its either that, or admitting failure and defeat, nothing publicly, no books signed, no agreement in a train, but a dangerous defeat for the western empire that has shaped the world so far.