Why haven't we colonized /r/politics yet? We clearly have the numbers for it...

Why haven't we colonized /r/politics yet? We clearly have the numbers for it, and there are already quite a few regulars from /r/The_Donald who keep posting redpills there (but get downvoted into invisibility).
If we conquer that place, pic rel also loses a huge chunk of its revenue.

r/politics is a terrible place

The_donald is a shell of what it once was. It should have ended after the election.

why don't we popularize voat?

Most of Reddit isn't even human posters

Why should we do the job all those reddit outcasts should have done years ago?

I don't use or understand reddit but I would assume that the mods have means of steering the nature of the content in such a way that sheer numbers couldn't overwhelm them so long as their current users support the status quo.

Because that would mean we'd have to spend large amounts of time on le leddit. Also, the mods will just delete any thread that's not a criticism of Trump.

Someone create a bot that upboats articles on /r/politics and we can run it.

>Giving a shit about reddit at all
kys

pic related, the kind of person you are targeting.

Unlike this place.

because apart from blatant shills, only fucking morons read /r/politics thinking it's unbiased - and you will not convince those

because we are strong and they are weak

>Reddit

Why on earth should I care?

same reason I don't post on Huffpo comments

This sounds fun, honestly

>r/the_donald
>""""""""redpills""""""""""

you cant - mods have a 1984 lockdown on it

I agree! We should because the more people we red pill the larger the army grows, the more it grows the easier it is to stop all the degenerates from ruining everything and destroying the future.

Because that entire site is a shithole with a bad format, terrible moderation, and "upvotes" is literally the most cancerous and boring way to filter content/conversation. Even unmitigated desuspam and Cornelia-tan is preferable.

Pointless. 99% of people who post there are paid shills from shareblue trying to bluepill normies. They stay there and we stay here.

>flag

The site is too far gone and needs to be bombed. r/politics and r/worldnews have degenerated to shill dumping grounds for liberal media sensationalist story links.

All of the mods are colossal faggots and will ban you immediately

This

kek

>Why haven't we colonized /r/politics yet?
Suggesting we go to reddddit. You have to go back.

I occasionally post there but they’re not receptive to reality, otherwise they wouldn’t be on Reddit. The result is downvotes. Although I haven’t tried putting the pedal to the metal and going full troll, although I don’t know if that would spread information. It seems to free up mental space in a certain segment of people.

Please do, and don't come back.

Theres no point, they are using bot accounts to downvote anything thats not liberal

It would have to be a full blown operation with full cooperation of many anons for days to make an impact

Oh yes, and only be able to see one single thread that goes on for miles

WaPo is right. democracy dies in darkness. keep western democracies white

I think a decent place for us to colonize would be r/news. There are plenty of people who regularly drop redpills there already, wouldn't be too hard to do.

kill urself

I’ve had my James Fields defence posts upboated