So does this tard ever lose the tracksuit...

So does this tard ever lose the tracksuit? I'm already not big on isekai since they're usually just video games rather than actual fantasy worlds, but this tracksuit bullshit just takes me out of it even further.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM&t=45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the official isekai uniform. Get used to it.

His tracksuit get destroyed in arc 5 permanently and got supplemented with something else. Subaru also has a Knight outfit after arc 4 and during arc 2 he was wearing a butler outfit.

He has the rarest clothing in that world.

you can stop watching the show brev. His clothes are the last of its flaws.

RPG worlds are mostly shit anyway. The only game I'd want to be trapped in is Monster Girl Quest.

This show starts of strong but doesn't wait too long to start disappointing, a lot of the arcs drag on for a good while but in the end there's no overarching plot that progresses at all, there's some hints to it but it never actually goes anywhere.

Do not underestimate the power source of the slav

>The Adidas logo shining

topkek

>raised heel
nice try Mr Bond youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM&t=45s

>So does this tard ever lose the tracksuit?
Yes

I don't agree. Since Arc 4 they are trying to get Emilia become ruler, while since Arc 1 they were setting up foreshadow with Satella and opening the story behind the witches. Petelguese discussed Emilia being a proper vessel for Envy- which you can assume to be the climax.

Why don't isekai'd characters ever pick up cool outfits?

Why doesn't he wear heavy armor?

He is going full agility and movement in terms of combat, not to mention he uses magic to defend himself from damage so there is no need for heavy armor. Plus he values movement more over plating as that type of stuff will get you fucked by the things and people he fights anyways, despite training himself to be a seasoned soldier.

Aldeberan has the helmet part down.

He's also an Isekai character (he's also from Japan), just not the main one of this story.

>expecting ANYTHING from a meme show

Because nips don't get heavy boys are best boys.

>feet not flat
Delete this trash.

She's trying

Try harder, no half squats allowed.