Why does it seem like everyone on the far-right is extremely neurotic and paranoid...

Why does it seem like everyone on the far-right is extremely neurotic and paranoid? It's something I've been noticing more and more recently and I find it really unsettling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because our ennemies have a thousand faces.

>A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, ‘You are mad; you are not like us.'

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

neck yourself new faggot

>Why does it seem like everyone on the far-right is extremely neurotic and paranoid?

Because they are. People that are attracted to non-institutionalized political fringes tend to be spergs and outcasts (and are often so for a reason).

Fuck you shill

It's true. Everyday I am surprised by the lengths at which people on here are willing to go in order to disqualify another poster, accusing him of being a shill pretending to be a shill pretending to be a shill pretending to be a shill and whatnot, or the usual conspiracy theories but with a twist like "Pizzagate isn't real, lads : it's actually a CIA psyops to discredit us". It's fascinating, really.

Truth sets you free and makes you paranoid

Why are the only pro libertarian individualists in the Millennial generation autistic?

I think I'm the only person on the alt-right/far-right that doesn't rely on dozens of conspiracy theories to support my views.

>Why do autists support a political opinion that can be summed up as "Leave me the fuck alone."

imagine waking up in a movie theater where everyone else has a wire on their head going to the top where demonic shades run the computer and have their own wires going further up but the 'up' is actually hell
Then imagine being paralyzed and trying to scream to the others to take the fucking wires off of their heads but they call you insane and paranoid and you dont have the balls to stand up, no energy either, just enough to twitch one time but you dont know the right moment to twitch and snap the wire and get the fuck out
there is no Neo or the Agents

in the non-existent chance this isn't a shill thread, it's a side effect of beginning to realize the extent that you've been deceived for your entire life.

It's the perfect political climate to become fantical about Christanity.

Devout women are sexy.

Shame. Lot of these ‘conspiracy theories’ are objective reality.

Project much?
>this is a SHAREBLUE SLIDE THREAD,BTW
FUCK YOU FAGGOTS
(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU(YOU)you(you)YOU

I'm not at all. I'm a little depressed, but that's about it.

the enemies are everywhere

It's fairly well-documented from scientific studies that conservatives possess a "fear response" that many liberals don't have. It very much explains the distrust that conservatives have for "outsiders" whereas liberals have the "EVERYBODY IS A GOOD PERSON DEEP DOWN!" mentality. Think conservatives wanting ethnic quotas, whereas liberals want refugees, open borders, and view diversity as an inherent good. Keep in mind governmental size and role, as well. It's all the way down.

When you go down the more extreme end of the spectrum, is it such a surprise that the further right that somebody is, the less trusting of others that they are, thus viewing everything with suspicion? Especially when they find themselves in an environment surrounded by others who encourage that way of thinking. It should really be expected, if anything. Leftists are delusional and utopian, whereas the right wing is paranoid and untrusting.

Instead, (((you))) rely on outright lies to support "your" views.

>Why does it seem like everyone on the far-right is extremely neurotic and paranoid?

Mainly the alt-right that has this problem. Everything to them is being controlled by some shadow government.

It's fun to pretend when you're young though

Because you're schizo

Depends on what you mean by paranoid. Paranoid over what?

But, I will shed some light as an older guy. Everything that conservatives said 'if we allow this then X will happen' was belittled by liberals. We were shamed and made fun of. Liberals didn't want 'X', that was stupid.

And it all happened.

So, if you mean by paranoid that conservatives assume that something 'extreme' will happen from a liberals 'reasonable' plan, even when the liberal promises that 'X' will not happen. Then, yeah, that is why.

Fanatical*

Czech'd and agreed.

my favorite case of this is fag marriage. and how even if we allowed fags to marry, it wouldn't be forced upon anybody else. especially not children in schools. no way, no how. it just simply wouldn't happen.

This is what I'm talking about. Not trying to defend Lauren Southern but the lengths some people were taking to prove that she's a coalburner and a Jew (the latter of which I'm still fairly certain she isn't) is absolutely staggering and it wreaks of trust issues. Millennial Woes was right when he said that the "alt-right" is failing young men.

>Paranoid over what?
"X is controlled opposition!"
"X is a Jew!"
"Shut up shill! You can't fool me!"
And stuff like that. Nobody trusts anyone and you can't have differing opinions without people jumping at your throat.

>implying you're not a controlled opposition Jew shill.

Exactly what a kike shill would say...

I wish I was getting paid to post here desu

I'm convinced the "shill" and "kike" posters are doing so as a divide and conquer tactic; You can watch them purposefully derail threads with baseless accusations and contribute no thought or reasoning of their own. I'm convinced that they destroy good threads in order to prevent any reasonable discussion or information from being distributed.

Perhaps I am in fact paranoid since I'm accusing those accusing others of being shills of being shills, however unlike them I actually explain my logic at which point the discussion continues.

Nah, the people who do that are genuine. You can see them in places besides Sup Forums as well, on Youtube comments and whatnot.

>Being aware of what's happening is unsettling.

You guys kinda take it a notch too far desu

leftists are more neurotic than right singers. the comparison site to Sup Forums pol is Tumblr. those people are neurotic.

This. It's only rational to be paranoid when you've realized the extent of (((their))) deceit.

>the far right is neurotic and paranoid

Then you should stop being so soft.

is as if they have an ulterior motive for doing what they do...

gtk rwn