WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

THREADS BEING DELETED LEFT AND RIGHT, IS MODERATION INFILTRATED??

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153861751/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153544922/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DONT LET THIS GET SLID WE ARE BEING FUCKED WITH

STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS FAGGOTS

God I hate all you faggot sometimes.
Something important happens and you're too busy replying to e-celeb drama.

This happened before the last thread 404'd

can i get a quick rundown?

Posting the name of a certain member of the US intelligence community results in a permanent ban from Sup Forums

>just now realizing that mods are kikes working to destroy the board with slide threads

OP you are the biggest dunce.

Shareblue has a mod here; we’ve known this for months.

lol that's a LARp

you will get banned if you mention b[i-l-l] pries[t, a, p] tho

OmegaLARP

I mean I've realized for a while, doesn't mean there are still some quality threads.

I thought that stopped

Ignore LARPers trying to steal attention, this is a real topic that needs exposure.

Bill Priestap

Will report back in 5 min if not banned

Alphabet Agencies

This guy was mossad

Not banned

Theres a thread on double chan when this one get Shoah'd

For the last two years and more?

You catch on nice and slow, don't you kid?

Except they literally just deleted an active thread.
153861751 is 404

I havent been seeing any shoahs for Bill Priestap since the first incident

Bill Priestap gets you a ban?

WTF

I moved to cripplechan just like everyone else for a few months in 2014 but the sheer amount of CP brought me back here.

Bill Priestap does not I've been saying it all thread

Also for the record this nig is *assistant* head of counter intelligence

As soon as i looked at that on my phone, I got an amber alert. These nigger like to play.

nothing happens by accident,
nothing is as it seems,
and everything is connected.

Godspeed+++

Ω

Listen you upside-down kangaroo nigger they literally JUST deleted an active thread a dozen or so minutes ago.

Qrd?

reddit-spacing, toothpaste LARP faggot either drop some useful information or fuck off

I'm not permabanned so why i am inclined not to believe your reasoning for the 404

Priestap Financial? Wtf?

>redditspacing

Newfag detected

Ulaanbataar?

GUESS WHO ISNT BANNED

GUESS WHICH THREAD HASNT 404d YET

GUESS WHO ISNT SURPRISED

You seem flustered kike, whats the problem?

my pee pee hurts

Godspeed+++

Ω

also
>still reddit-spacing

Signing posts is against the rules pls get banned faggot

yes, antifa leftists got some mod powers, i hope whoever is in charge of mods cleans house

>divide&conquer forced meme
>posting fake info to promote outrage about nonexistant bans

Try harder larpfags

whats wrong with signing them? i just curious why they are against the rules

Being a faggot is against the rules.

Godspeed+++

Ω

I'm just copying the other guy.

Godspeed+++

Ω

I saw something on another forum about how the Alt-Right was forming a conspiracy around William Priest.a.p, accusing the people talking about it of being Russian shills, pointing out that their English sounded off. Checked here, t_d, TRS, MPC, didn't see the guy mentioned once. Wrote it off as retard leftist drivel.

Two days later, apparently threads about the guy here and 4+4 are being shoa'd?

UltraAnon here. The ayys have reached my asshole.

>Qrd

I dont know why they just are apparently

I first discovered this when i forced a meme on /vg/ and got a temp ban for it. We'd sign each post with a made up historical quote

The shills are here.
Map out the connections.
Focus.

nothing happens by accident,
nothing is as it seems,
and everything is connected.

Godspeed+++

Ω

Stop, you pussy.

I mean the thread is literally deleted, how much of a brainlet do you have to be?
I guess thats normal for a shill, I don't know why I try.
Funny how you enter this thread so angry from the get-go and begin to mindlessly spam and hope everyone that cares about investing this kike gets banned.

The guy isn't important.

He's assistant director of counterintelligence (not even director) and is 2 or so steps below fbi director so he's not particularly important to begin with. Personally I can't name any other fbi high ups aside from comey, wray and mueller, all of which either current or former.

Only mentions I've ever seen of him are when his name was filtered for a few hours and Sup Forums lost its shit for some reason. Now these tards have elected to try and revive the meme and don't understand why metaposting about an old issue is considered spam

Hmm..maybe the thread is deleted cause it had nothing to do with anything. Metaposting is universally banned and nobody ever presented any new information

Bill Priestap

>The guy isn't important.
SHH SLEEP GOYIM GO TO SLEEP DONT INVESTIGATE BILL PRIESTAP JUST SLEEP GOOD GOYIM TAKE A NAP
Unironically neck yourself faggot.
Here is the screencap of the thread that was deleted 20 minutes ago. It had 56 unique posters and was 10x more active than this thread which was created 2 minutes later and yet that thread gets deleted.
If someone has a way for me to cap/archive the whole thing I gladly will. Still have it open on another tab.

Strange...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153861751/

Why does it look like the thread you're complaining about getting shoahd is the same spam as this one

>Dear Armerigan Beeples
>Th sturm is abon us
>Gobspeeb +++DDDD

Bill Priestap

fugg DDDD:

Lelmao

hardest kek in a while

Weird, cripplechan is filtered for spam sometimes

Well whatever word was triggering it go to archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153544922/

Basically shows op is just shilling for his cripplechan threads by resurrecting the filter issue about Bill Priestap

What's his name? This is my chance at freedom

This is like the threads about the 33rd degree free mason constantly getting deleted.
Something big of true is announced and then the thread is flooded with adhominem, then multiple threads deleted.

EBIN HABBEDIDINGS :DDD

Nope.
Threads 404 fast

Fug

i am become larp
destroyer of threads

I'm telling you guys, it's kent hovind, the televangelist creationist.

Threads are being pruned

This is the finest display of logic I have ever seen.
I'm shilling for a thread on 2x chan because... reasons?
Even though said cripchan posters came to this thread and called me a newfag
Someday I'll be as smart as you, Mr. Australian Goldstein McPriestap

Maybe you should go back to Avatarposting on /vg/ since you seem to be proud of that

so they put it on the autosage filter
good

Underrated

I hope you get ass cancer you fuckin nigger lover. The Donald is the cancer of this board and you should all hang yourselves for being such useful idiots.

>Guy isn't important.
Dupe

>LE DONALD XD
Implying I visits Plebbit
Please explain with your high IQ how we are being useful idiots by exposing a crypto-kike?
HMMMMMMMMM