Christian General

>"I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." - John 10:10

Jesus loves you Sup Forums, so come to him, all you who are weary and burdened, and he will give you rest (Matthew 11:28); indeed, do not conform to the things of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind (Romans 12:2)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
scientificamerican.com/article/new-physics-complications-lend-support-to-multiverse-hypothesis/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPmDJCPm9F2cjckCUdUSubU1
nature.com/news/fearful-memories-haunt-mouse-descendants-1.14272
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Psalms-Chapter-139/
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y5sCLZjoLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does jesus still loves me even if i have my arm full of tattoos? I've been asking myself this lately.

>worshipping a kike

Having tattoos isn't a sin, and even if it was, Jesus would still love you.

I'm praying for you user. :)

Don't bother, I'm not baptized.

Well, that's just another reason for me to pray for you user. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4
Be sure to watch for massive redpills

Jews hate Jesus

Reminder that God the Father and Jesus are NOT of the same substance and that Justinian was a fag and probably a Persian too. Praise Arius.

Your silly political conspiracy theories about Jews are irrelevant to Christ user. Politics corrupts the mind, and takes a toll on the inner most part of man, just as anything worldly does; but Christ, who is not of this world, offers us total freedom from it, so that in him we may abide and find salvation from God our everlasting Father.

Gold or Silver cross?

Blasphemy.

You are the biggest weeb faggot on pol. Get a fucking gf you silly loser nerd.

Jesus wasn't a jew. Yet another ridiculous lie pushed on Christians.

What level are you guys on?

>t. worshippers of a semitic deity

That film is not political dumdum, it's pro-christ.

Deuteronomy 23:19-20
Was turning the Jews' commandment to dominate finance into Christianity's commandment to let the Jews dominate finance the peak intellectual achievement of Western Civilization?

Shalom, Goyim,

I hope you're having a happy Hanukah. Make sure to visit Jerusalem and buy lots of tacky gifts.

t.Greatest Ally

I just learned that sex out of marriage and masturbation is a mortal sin.

Fugg

Christ has delivered me from fear more than anything else. I always keep my cross around my neck and whenever I'm nervous or worried, I grasp it and I feel the calming and forgiving hand of Christ.

I know that if I'm killed I will go and meet the Lord my God, and ask Him to pardon me of my sins so that I can enter rest beside Him; entering into His pure mystery and paradise.

Amen user!

>Literally have Arian heretic larpers now

definitely the hopeless

Can you edit this into an Orthodox version?

The jew fears the christian

I face a delimma . I'm currently dating a devout Christian and things are getting real and I might make her my gf. The thing is I don't know if she's abstinent or not, and I'm not sure if I can do that. What should I do? Should I compromise?

>Species-traitors will defend this

Level 4

>tfw

I'm unsure what question you are asking. Are you asking what you should do if she IS abstinent (because you want to have sex) or are you asking what you should do if she ISN'T abstinent (because you don't want her to pressure you into having sex).

Sorry, I meant to say what should I do if in fact she has chosen to be abstinent

God is not restricted to any race or Creed.

To believe otherwise is to be ignorant of the God you're criticizing. But you're secular, so I'm not surprised that you're ignorant of the facts

Christ stands forever.

Atheism will prevail.

in between 3 and 4 right now. Would like to at least become a solid four in the next month.

Anybody got that picture of christ-chan getting dicked by a jew?
I've searched for it and can't find it.
Pretty hawt.

It is not larping to point out the truth. Justinian's mother was Jewish. Justinian declared that God the Father and the Son are of the same substance. Why do you fall for (((their))) lies?

I hate Christianity so much. It's NOT true. You have no evidence for any of that shit. You have no evidence for God. You have no evidence for Heaven. You have no evidence for Hell.

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

arent atheist like the least in number? also islam is hunting you down, so there's that too

"You wear a fedora!"

Nice rebuttal.

Where's any proof of God? Right here, and right now. Where's proof of God?

FUCK YOU.

FWIW though, I cannot hate Christianity. But leave me alone. Please. I've got work to do yet.
PS: Start killing commies again FOR THE LOVE OF, um, whatever GOD you believe in.

>God is not restricted to any race or creed

This is one of the problems. Your sooner see the pews full of Africans than Europe full of Europeans.

no proof dude, either you believe or you dont, take your chances and see what happen when you die

>God is not restricted to any race or Creed.
It's not really about "god", it's about the fact that you are doing your religion the semitic way. Which is the worst one in all respects turning one into a narrow-minded zombiefied sheep..
>you're secular
I'm not a materialist if that's what you imply.
>you're ignorant of the facts
Lol. Admit it pleb, you didn't even read the bible, to say nothing of other religious/philosophic texts. Always amusing when a gullible fool starts flaunting his "knowledge" of "facts".

isnt that like europe problem tho? why dont you turn to God, do what he says, and save yourselves from doom

Nothing happens when we die. Consciousness is dependent on the brain. When we die our brain shuts off and that's that.

>Consciousness is dependent on the brain
nobody knows that, you can say you think it does that, but you cant prove it

>turn to God

As I said, Christians would happily replace Europe with Catholic Africans before they'd see nations of Europeans who weren't wholly dedicated to their god. My loyalty is to my people.

>You have no evidence for God
Wrong

scientificamerican.com/article/new-physics-complications-lend-support-to-multiverse-hypothesis/

>But in papers, talks and interviews, Arkani-Hamed and many other top physicists are already confronting the possibility that the universe might be unnatural. (There is wide disagreement, however, about what it would take to prove it.)

>“Ten or 20 years ago, I was a firm believer in naturalness,” said Nathan Seiberg, a theoretical physicist at the Institute, where Einstein taught from 1933 until his death in 1955. “Now I’m not so sure. My hope is there’s still something we haven’t thought about, some other mechanism that would explain all these things. But I don’t see what it could be.”

Science has already proven the universe is unnatural, that is it formed in such a way that it's impossible it could've been just sheer chance. Scientists are flocking to the idea of a 'multiverse' to try and keep the flame of a natural universe alive but the fact is we know it was God.

>take your chances and see what happen when you die
Thank you for proving once again that the reason most christcucks are christcucks is simply their fear of death and/or afterlife. Pathetic.
>hurr i know nothing about anything and too lazy and sheepish to learn but WHAT IF those scary tales of HELL are real... i better grovel before teh god just in case

If you're going to marry her, it seems fair game to ask if she wants babby

Slave Morality General

Marry her or masturbait to take off the pressure. If you want a virgin qt, there's a price to pay.

arent you afraid? the best thing you have is to be disconected and eternal blackness, if God is right you are in for hell all eternity

Yep, however none of that proves the abrahamic/christian narrative of the immaterial. In fact latest scientific discoveries are more in line with buddhism and other dharmic concepts.

shut the fuck up, why it cant be the Christian God? have you seen their gods? they look all like demons, demons lie

>arent you afraid?
Nope. Nothing can be worse than this material existence anyway. And the concept of "eternal hell" was invented by catholics, there is nothing about it in the gospels or in the bible at all (unless you are a literalist brainlet).
>they look all like demons
You don't know what demons look like.
And you sound like a literal retard btw, but I guess that's what a semitic zombie-cult does to one's brains.

I have a question can I be a good catholic even though I have sex with my gfs? I know it's a sin but there is no way to maintain a relationship with a woman without sex. I've tried it and have been cheated on because of it. I don't hook up or anything I am strictly monogamous. I don't really lust after women I just crave intimacy. What do?

How do you cleanse sins? I had a lot of gay sex long ago, but I haven't touched a man in years, and the last time I masterbated I'd done NoFap for 52 days.

If I just stop masturbating, do I go to Heaven at this point? I'm not baptised - is that all I need?

read luke 16:19-31 my dude, God teaches about the serpents being demons, speakers of lie, the represent lucifer, all those asian religions worship the elder dragon or literally snakes, do you think that's a coincidence?

she didn't take me back lads

You just need to ask yourself what is more important to you? Your relationship with God or your relationship with your gf? When you're answering for yourself in front of the almighty do you really think he's going to accept "b-but she would dump me" as an excuse for knowingly going against his commandments?

>all those asian religions worship the elder dragon or literally snakes
That just shows that you know nothing about any religion besides the one you've been indoctrinated in. You will never read anything substantial on the matter because you are a brainlet. In fact chances are you didn't even read the bible save for handpicked quotes.
Stop embarrassing yourself, wannabe semite.

well ignore my points, do what you want, i think you know the truth, but you dont like it, it's your choice anyway

God bless.

"But he that shall endure to unto the end, the same shall be saved,"

user know any nationalistic passages that support loving your own people as well as others? I see a lot of posts here saying that the teachings of Christ Yeshua and the Apostles were anti-nationalistic/loving your own people when in fact Yeshua payed tribute to his ancestors

God. I'm trying to live a good christian life but it seems that's the major hang up for me. I do want to have wife, kids, a dog and white picket fence. But how will I go about accomplishing this goal if I am severely limited in how I hand relationships? If I were to just dedicate everything to god I would be a monk/ hermit until I die and I truly think that will undermine the christian cause because everyone would die out.

Mary idol worship is antithetical to Christianity.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPmDJCPm9F2cjckCUdUSubU1

Also, genetic memory;

>nature.com/news/fearful-memories-haunt-mouse-descendants-1.14272

This genetic memory is recorded in Psalms;

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/Psalms-Chapter-139/
>13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
>14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
>15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

This was actually what made me a believer - human science has proven some sort of genetic memory. My faith is that this memory includes my consciousness.

This is why god told us to be fruitful and multiply, why having sex outside of wedlock and spilling your seed is a sin, etc.

Also, the Miracle at Fatima is really convincing to me - tens of thousands saw Mary. Even if they were just hallucinating, I believe god was putting hallucinations into their minds.

Just got pic related. As I gonna make it bros?

Most just pray for her to intercede. Why couldn't God (being all powerful) send the Mother of Christ to bring peace and mercy to Earth, if mankind prayed for it?

Is he doing it right?

>but the fact is we know it was God
Nice non-argument fag

Are you a Jew? Why are you calling Jesus, "Yeshua"? That's the Jew slur for him.

We're all gonna make it breh

Because thats his real name in the language of his ancestors, I do it out of respect. And no I'm not a jew

>My loyalty is to my people.

How many dying races, nations and cultures had men like you who said the same? Where is their loyalty and their people now? Your people abandoned God and in turn abandoned each other. The only loyalty you can provide to such a nebulous group is to live a good life and encourage it in others. Most will not. It was never your job to save them.

Answer? Just marry them. Spend enough time with them to know if you really like them or not then put a ring on it. Then you're fine. God doesn't expect you to spend years dating someone without sex, He expects you to find someone you love and settle down with them ASAP.

You're gonna make it bro

Praise god. Ahem.

what say you anons to the idea that God is dead? That meaning, when the world historical event of Christ dying on the cross occurred, God himself in Christ died and thus dispersed his immanence into the world? What is there to do if God died in Christ's death?

>everyone post your Church
>everyone rate other churches

Hey, thanks Christ-chan!

that dont make any sense, maybe the body died of Christ died but got resurrected anyway, i mean if you dont believe in God you can think anything

Share this link to anyone you want
discord gg/JZJGtGf. Type ?join in #welcome to get full access.

As a scuba diver that pic makes me feel feels.

Is Mormonism, heresy?

Why is she so perfect user?

Tfw

Checked

youtube.com/watch?v=_Y5sCLZjoLg

I believe in God. I believe he died on the cross as Christ did. The body of Christ did not get resurrected, this is moreso a Gnostic mind/body dualism. Aristotle can fuck way off with his hylomorphism