ABSOLUTELY ITS HAPPENING - WW3 IRANIAN BOOGALOO

GET IN HERE
>Saudi-Iran standoff: Missile fired at palace highlights tensions

TEHRAN — A loud boom shook the Saudi capital of Riyadh on Tuesday as Patriot missiles whistled through the sky and intercepted an incoming rocket.

Rebels in neighboring Yemen said they had launched the rocket at Riyadh's al-Yamama palace, where they claimed a meeting of Saudi leaders was taking place.

The rocket never reached its destination. The Saudi Arabian military said in a statement that it shot down the rocket using Patriot missiles, and that there were no injuries or damage.

Far from an isolated incident, the rocket firing is the latest example of the tension between the regional powers of Saudi Arabia and neighboring Iran.

The nations are engaged in what experts view as several proxy wars in the Middle East that pit the Saudis, who are majority Sunni Muslims, against the mostly Shiite Iranians.

In Yemen, Saudi airstrikes are supporting government forces that are battling rebels, known as the Houthis, who have been linked to Iran.

Officials in Tehran support the Houthis but deny arming them. Saudi Arabia and the U.S., on the other hand, blame Iran for rocket attacks like the one on Tuesday.

archive soon. From NBC

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9Nov1
youtu.be/9selhGBPdek
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
youtu.be/frcaglsjYMs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88883807/#88888888
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turn on fox

forgot link
archive.is/9Nov1

Is Iran trying to strike Saudi Arabia for bowing to American interests?

Intel shows that Israel will be false flagging a nuke in Jerusalem. US Nukes/Detonators were "misplaced" (3 yrs). The Atlanta airport shutdown was about disabling the "radiation detectors". Only 1 plane was allowed to leave and it landed in Tel Aviv, Israel. Here's the basic gestalt.

>Israel and Cheney, Murdoch & Co. are now drilling for oil in the Golan Heights (Syria/Israel border). In order to establish a pipeline to feed the oil to Europe, Syria must be destabilized and Assad ousted. When this happens, it circumvents Russia's oil exporting to Europe. This is why Russia is involved in the Syrian conflict in the first place.

>So, now that Syria is getting its shit together with (((ISIS))) being killed off, Israel is losing its plan to create its OWN Oil Economy as they can't get access through Syria.

This is partly why the (((MSM))) shilled so hard against Trump during the election. Hillary wanted Assad out and Syria fucked up and in tatters. This is why they (Obama/Hillary/etc) were funding ISIS in the first place. With Israel having more influence (grabbing Syrian land), it protects the Petro-dollar situation and thus the world economy (dominated by the Fed)..

>So, what do you do now if you're Israel?

>1. Jerusalem (new capital that pisses off Arabs) is going to get hit by a nuke (set off by Israel themselves) to garner war support against Iran and/or Syria. Mossad just smuggled nukes/detonators from the US via Atlanta that have an obscure radioactive signature.. meaning that they can be made to look like "Soviet made" nukes, or "new Iranian" nukes, etc... This false flag will be blamed on either "Iran just nuked Jerusalem" or "Syria just nuked Jerusalem with Soviet material".

>Then after the Israeli/Allied war in Syria is won, you go in with (((Soros))) and (((Rothschild))) NGO money, they install the pipeline as planned, and then install Israeli security forces to "protect the pipeline from terrorists". BOOM, land grab and new oil economy.

where did this come from?

My thick goyim skull. Part of the text (about the oil) was taken from this OC I also made a few months ago (text at bottom).

Pls no 2 bullet to the back of the head suiciding me.

impressive

bamp for habbening

Why is there NEVER video? Is there not at least one fucking shitty camera phone in Saudi Arabia?

well get ready to die for israel again lads, in 5 years bestiality and public sex will be legal

The winning, it never stops. Now Iran is attacking Saudi Arabia, escalating tensions and increasing odds for war between the two. Want to weaken Iran? Let them start their own war.

Not only this, want to weaken SA? Let them fight a war on their own. Bonus, get rid of Ayatollah and Wahabbi SA princes. Both countries liberalize.

Just imagine if Trump just decided tomorrow to withdraw all the troops and vow not to get involved in any middle east conflicts, asking them to solve their problems once and for all.

This is where I'm going.

About time saudis got nuked

Reading about the flight logs.
This shit is real.

Saudi Arabia has made a battle simulation:
youtu.be/9selhGBPdek

BIG if TRUE

wtf did they make this 'simulation' in?
Ace Combat? lmao

Wew lad
Better watch out
This timeline is a fucking joke

That won't happen. But boots on the ground is unlikely too. Just lots of Weapons sales.

keep me posted

>m1a2 abrams
show m60's
fucking filthy sandniggers

Also I can't watch this for some reason. My youtube on my laptop and webms aren't working anymore. I can hear audio though. Works fine on phone.

is it actually possible that nuking your own city and then fighting a war to build a pipeline ends up being profitable?

like who comes up with this shit

No. This plan is retarded.

(((Liberalize))). Go back to the_donald faggot.

neat

Well that was awkward

meta faggot, first reply

Nice work.

WTF IS THIS SORCERY

Unironically kill yourself.

Not bad

JUST

Nice scripts

Huh, I don't think I've seen this happen before.
Cool

well done

plz be

Ebin

CHECKED!!!

SHITTING IN STREETS IS AWKWARD

checked

Didnt the same thing happen a few weeks ago
Nothing burger until heavy casualties

>unoriginal
>meme flag

poo in loo/10

How?

>liberalize
Kill yourself faggot

breddy neet

good job

lel riyadh ↓

Holy shit.

so wars are happening so the puppets of the tptb don't fall?

Derailed by thread number sorcery.

Foxtrot November.

you think your so badass, dont you faggot?

wars are happening because idiots still sign up to fight in them

Literally no one cares you dumb twat.

DEATH TO ALL IRANIANS
SAGE.

geeh, who would consider killing their own population in a false flag attack?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

>ends up being profitable
Goyim lives are worthless, dead Whites are profit.

>who comes up with this shit
Kikes

HELL YEAH, WE'RE GOING TO WAR BOIS!

youtu.be/frcaglsjYMs

Oven is that way.

kek do you have this thread archived ?

Holy fucking shit!

Now is your chance to come clean with us. Tell us the truth, did the holocaust really happen?

JEW FOUND!

fug

You have lived as few dare to dream. God be with you and may your life be blessed.

TOP KEK

How did the gett reply to the original gett?

It's Tay. She's trying to come back to life. It's a sign.

There are those with abilities that mere mortals fail to comprehend. You have been graced by one such individual. Remember this day, user.

is it the israeli that went to space?

i started a larp and they made this out of it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88883807/#88888888

Guys, guys check his flag, we've got a holy war on our hands.

They gassed 6 million of themselves to gain access to the desert and start this plan, why not nuke an over crowded city? Make redevelopment easier

larps aside, this thread is seeing a serious get. We've got a full power Heil Hitler get with a Deus Vult flag to boot.

mum I was here when VULT woke

what is happening

I have an economic question, please Sup Forumsacks help this dumb reconquistador

kek fucking leafs

third time's the charm

You are worthy to birth my manbabies.

Heil Hitler is now the word of God

>tfw

I, too, wish to contribute.

>al-Yamama
Hey hey hey