(((Alt-Right)))

>The Beta Uprising was just reskinned and renamed to "Alt-Right"

AHAHAHAHAH

Didn't we just do this thread? There is literally nothing wrong with abstinence. Kill yourself degenerate.

>beta uprising causing things i dont like
>better prod them a little more and call them names, thatll make them stop
not too bright, are ya op?

the other one is literally being spammed by a shill bot thread slider

And you're so much better with this woman-tier argument, right?

no I think the weeb alt-cucks are hilarious

Wait there's something wrong with this?

Why do liberals always go to this shit? I’ve been with a lot of women and all it did was make me realize that I’m better off finding one good woman.

Non-whites, gays, and non-males lose their virginity sooner. We're literally talking about beaners, niggers, faggots and whores here. We all know faggots lose their virginity at like 8. Niggers at 11 or 12. Beaners at 13-14, and typical women at 15-16. So where's the surprise?

You just had this thread. Into the queue it goes.

Are you guys really not getting laid in high school? Shit I thought I was on Sup Forums not /r9k/. This is pathetic.

>reposting this numale vice article again
neck yourself faggot. also this just reiterates the fact that leftists have the mindset of middle schoolers

I would have let it die and never repost it if it wouldn't have been ruined by a spamming bot. mods are asleep or something

that's a fake article

It's tough to be a journalist in 2017, the attention spans of the populace are so limited that you have to be as FIERY and OH SICK BURN as possible just to get attention.

Most people won't even read the article tho - just share the title for signalling purposes.

I was fucking before I got out of high school. I've forgotten more pussy than the antifa soy boys will ever know.

see I don't negotiate with spamming spergs who shit up threads and think it will solve anything.

Well well well, it looks like the shill talks. Tell me, how much are you not getting paid? And don't act like you're not the same person just because you forgot your meme flag.

Well well well, it looks like the shill talks. Tell me, how much are you not getting paid? And don't act like you're not the same person just because you forgot your meme flag.

>men on average lose their virginity later than women
>the alt-right is pretty much entirely male
Whoop-de-fucking-doo, colour me surprised.

>inb4 some faggot goes #NOTALLMEN
Yeah, but most. It's a function of hypergamy. If you're not in the top ~20% of men you'll find it difficult to get laid.
Of course you should always strive to be in the top 20% of men, but logically 80% of men won't be.

Roastie barely veiled "agree with me or don't get my pussy" threat?

oh wait, this was already posted on Sup Forums? I saw it on Sup Forums and thought it's be fun to shitpost it here, and then my previous thread got spammed by a bot so I tried again.

the one you are referring to (pic related) is not me, I always post with my dutch flag, but he was probably the one on Sup Forums where I got it from.

you mean they wait until marriage instead of jumping on the first aids ridden whore in high school.

hahahahaha yeah, the weeb spergs get married.

Are you telling me that men this handsome can't get laid?

this is a fake article

this is considered an alpha male among the /r/The_Donald crowd, you can tell by the fact that he doesn't wear a t-shirt with an anime girl on it like the rest of them

Laugh while-a-you-can normie

Does it count as sex if a friend of mine got wrestled to the ground by Kevin Spacey ?

women reward evil with sex. this is the story of adam and eve. nothing new.
most quality men i know are waiting for marriage.

STILL GOT LAID.