Strange Habits of Negroes in America

Why do negroes prefer to wander around places and loiter instead of staying at home? Even in places with very cold climates like Detroit it’s completely natural to observe a horde of negroes hanging out inside of a gas station or convenience store, take a look at some of these videos I’ve linked at the end of the thread. I, as I’m sure a few of you, had the misfortune of growing up around them and observed a lot of habits that seem to defy explanation. It’s a lot of these little peculiarities that made me racially conscious at such a young age and made me question why two groups of people who are practically nothing alike in their social habits are constantly being forced to live among and interact with one another. (Yes, I know it’s the Jews.) What do you guys think? Also, feel free to link more videos. The channel where I got these has literally hundreds more like it, these are just some of the more action packed.
Bonus: lulzy article written about the YouTube channel by clueless whites.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753036/Prostitutes-dancing-sidewalk-fires-street-man-run-car-Chilling-video-shows-like-driving-Detroit-night.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5O6JwY0GJ8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnRrA6f0sE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kB-xKiFpLbg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iNUD1EEY7bk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzGlcRphuoM
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1989859
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yYYYXj601jE
youtube.com/watch?v=n2KukmB9rkY
youtube.com/watch?v=EZF3-K98nRM
discord
usslave.blogspot.com/2012/01/pica-argo-laundry-starch-cravings.html?m=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CB8VftvuFfg
afrigeneas.com/StarchEaters.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=NviDwL7xtps
youtu.be/JreEcLwPb1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is actually a well thought out post so I'll bump. But the negros are out in public congregating in the dead of night because they're either on drugs or selling drugs

It’s not that simple. There’s some drug trafficking, obviously, but it doesn’t account for all the loitering.

That third video in the gas station was some classic dindu/distraction shit. Dude stalls the line while the shoplifting commences and keeps all the attention on him.

Restlessness. Boredom. Instinct. Fit the justification together.

A couple ideas, 1) Negroes in America from places in Africa near the Equator, therefore, they are adapted to long days, where mid-day naps are normal, and are used to being awake late at night. 2) Also, because they were fighting off lions and shit, they always slept in shifts, and again, are used to being awake and stirring up shit to keep predators away. 3) Who wants to stay in a shitty apartment without heat(because you can't afford it)?

They hang around for gibs the story of the black race

Because they’re poor and don’t own shit. Go into a poor niggers house and what do you see?

Interesting videos. Dindus are violent but in a way fascinating subhumans. It is no wonder the Jews see them as valuable pets.

In 2013 it spiralled down the toilet, no, decades before that.

>Buncos gear on that one guy

because they are too big to climb trees

>Why do negroes prefer to wander around places and loiter instead of staying at home
nigga i got 5 screaming kids and a bed ridden momma nigga at home nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=AzGlcRphuoM

I remember wondering why black men were hanging out in the small square/park in town at 8:00 am. I remember asking why they got up so early just to go sit outside in a park full of trash and no grass.

Another strange habit of black people is arguing with the cashier about the price of an item clearly marked with a price tag

They do not have homes. They live with their mothers into their 30s.

Those sons of bitches.

I always thought they hang around outside in the summer due to no air conditioning.

never really thought about the winter.

from the few black people I have met from the hood, they tend to have loose living arrangements (live with some girl, fuck her, but she is not a girlfriend) and tend to live with people based on convenience and cheap rent. but they don't really want to be there all the time like a trad family.

They almost have a neo-nomadic culture where they are always "hustling", looking for the next action.

It's kind of a theme of poor people worldwide, they tend to lurk outside instead of in the house. Weaker family unit.

As autistic as this sounds, I’ve always thought they would be a lot more fun to observe if they weren’t so violent and impulsive. No doubt that the extra testosterone they are born with plays into this, and also may have to do with negroes absolutely disdain and aggressive homophobia. Besides Muslim Arabs, negroes are the ONLY other race that are vicious towards gay people. Curious, since they are overrepresented in LGBT race statistics.

>”According to the report, released by Gallup earlier this week, 4.6 percent of African Americans responded “yes” when asked if they identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender, along with four percent of Hispanics, 4.3 percent of Asians and 3.2 percent of Caucasians.”

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1989859

> Be black
> Be in the ghetto
> Suspected Daddy is in jail again.
> Momquisha on couch, fat, and eating up daytime television bullshit.
> Look around to my 5 siblings. Government paid for.
> House too small for all these chimps
> Brothers and sisters ghetto tudey as fuck, but momquisha hates when you beat them
> Leave. Seek other Tyrones

>3) Who wants to stay in a shitty apartment without heat(because you can't afford it)?
This is why they killed malls, because it was a free heated/air-conditioned space to chimp out in.

thisthisthis

>Another strange habit of black people is arguing with the cashier about the price of an item clearly marked with a price tag
Can confirm this. Had a black friend growing up. Nice enough gal. But she insisted you could haggle at retail stores. She did it often.
At a flea market, sure, but not at a fucking place like Walmart.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yYYYXj601jE

this is the bravest cameraman of all fucking time. and it doesnt look like a cop either

Lol that they imply it's just been a shithole since 2013 when the city went bankrupt and not decades

I worked in retail and I can confirm this is true. It was more of a “cmon mayne u gone gimme dat discount?”. Moreso begging than anything. Indians however, are the fucking worst. Abrasive, rude, condescending and all in pitiful English. They can’t integrate into American norms for shit and basically the worst traits of a Jew and Negro embodied.

i ask myself though if he's white or if he's black, i bet he would got much different reaction if he was a white guy

Look up monkey vids. Compare. There is your answer.

Just a hunch but I think I comes from the epicene tics of Africans were they were nomadic tribes so they constantly move around their domain/s,
>TL;DR nomadic genetic predispositions make nigs walk around so much

He's black. There's a video of his where his arm shows as he's leaning on something. I'll try to find it for you.

Because they are subhumans with a near retardation level of inelligence. They are ultra aggressive and have little to no morals. They hold nothing sacred except "muh dick". Quite simply, they are not meant for this world. They are not meant for any civilized society. Mass deportation is really the only option available. Let them make Africa great again.

Negro male generally keeps a drawer of clothing at grandma's and two baby mama's houses. Thay can't be on any of the paperwork because of gibs, but they can't get an apartment anywhere either because no gibs and unemployable subhuman bio waste. So the negro male's day consists of nigwalk.exe for about 16 hours, hustling and freeloading just enough to get high, catch a buzz and eat something. "Baby, did you eat yet?" are disarming words to the negro male. Words like, "Where do you live?" will feel like a Kafka trap to the negro male and put him on the defensive.

Truly an amusing beast.

He’s black. Apparently he has a secret method of hiding his camera and since loitering is so commonplace nobody questions it. He’s stated before that he has to hide his face because people he’s filmed found the videos and threatened him.

Detroit isn't cold. What the fuck are you talking about?

nigwalk.exe .. kek

I lived on the outskirts of the city of Detroit (6 Mile, Telegraph) and can attest for the content of these videos. In my first year of living there I had my next door neighbor operating a trap house. Either he or his buddy broke my living room window-- trying to get help, (He got shot at the trap, was bleeding to death) and I didn't fucking answer because I thought it was a B&E. Living alone as a young white man there's only one way to describe it, like the ghetto wild west.

>>pic related. Was the backyard of my house when I acquired it. Cleaned it all up in the first year.

They are very chimp-like and chimps routinely patrol their territory.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2KukmB9rkY
Go to 21s for proof he's black.

Op you're clearly a millennial. I'll let you in on a secret. White kids used to do this shit too. All through the seventies/ eighties/ nineties. It stopped for whites because of technology and entertainment mostly. People can hang out and play games online, chat, watch decent tv., etc.
Blacks don't have this shit yet and even when they do have it they aren't really suited for it. Games? Requires a decent net connection, relatively expensive console or pc, some kind of dedication to practice at it a bit. TV? nope that requires cable/ satellite or some basic intelligence to pirate. Also a somewhat decent attention span and ability to follow a plot.

My point is basically that new entertainment mediums are around due to the internet. Blacks only use the internet for shitposting retarded opinions or openly admitting to crimes on social media from their phones, so they still hang out.

This is the reason. They live with their moms, and their moms are usually not the 'chill' kind that let them do whatever. They hassle them about not getting a job, smelling like cigarettes, making a mess. So they hang out outside where they can smoke, see their friends, nobody gives them shit. You get used to the cold. If you're a cigarette smoker, you know that for most of the year you can just get used to the ambient temperature. Except for a few very cold days, it's whatever.

In Chicago if one person starts running in the ghetto they all just start running, even if nothing is happening. It's like something out of Wild Kingdom. A single black jogger in the ghetto can instigate a riot.

this is correct yes
you will not be able to change this anymore
someone post the teletubby jpg, its perfect look into the future when it comes to this

>blacks don’t have this shit yet

Then why are you here? Negroes are OBSESSED with technology, especially cell phones, bluetooths and Beats by Dre speakers to blast their chimp music. The gaudier and louder, the better. Every negro I knew growing up might not have had a car, a decent lunch or the 5$ for the field trip, but they definitely had the new XBOX to play NBA live or GTA: San Andreas. Negroes ARE poor, but that’s because they waste their money on garbage that means nothing after its been bought.

I had a former gangbanger from detroit as a friend in the military. He explained it to me like this:

Unemployed black males survive by being opportunists, and in order to maximize potential opportunities they tend to wander around and try to find things to smoke/drink/steal by networking with eachother in a loose sort of pack structure.

G, OG, and bee-G or lil G all are ranks, not just rapper nicknames.

So a Bee-G (or sometimes lil'G) is a young male who wants in on the gangsta life but is only trusted with minor shit like stealing bikes or selling misdemeanor amounts of weed.

A G is a full grown and expierienced dindu who maintains cashflow by selling larger amounts of hard drugs, managing prostitution rings on behalf of his G, comitting major thefts, and armed robbery. One typically doesnt progress from lil-G to straight up G until they have committed a noteworthy act such as killing an enemy gang member or pulling off a major heist (a favorite is to organize a raiding party against a competitors drug den).

An OG or Real-G is a G who has demonstrated considerable accumen (for a dindu) and is now in charge of organising assorted criminal activity in exchange for a cut of the take but who doesnt directly participate in anything that isnt truly lucrative or high-profile amongst the gang community. Leading a raid on a rival gangs drug den, picking up a major shipment of drugs, hooking up members of his crew with guns, drugs to sell, or whores to pimp is his primary activity. He also controls most of the money.

An OG has usually been to prison before, killed atleast a few people, survived several attacks, pulled off a string of highly lucrative criminal enterprises, or made noteworthy amounts of money.

So basically according to my former criminal dindu friend, a good portion of those dindus moping about after dark are lil-Gs or unoccupied Gs whose OG didnt have anything for them to do tonight. Theyre chatting eachother up looking for shit to do.

The homosexuality disparity in races is VERY interesting. We need studies on this.

Groids game all the time and most of them have gibsnet of some sort, a shiny new smart tv, and the latest console. And shit computers from muthafucking Gibsmart.
>mfw doing tech support for people in the hood

This. Even relativley successful drug dealers and pimps generally are pretty dirt poor most of the time. They live almost exclusivley hand to mouth and tend to spend money as soon as they get it.

Even dindus with incredibly large cashflows coming in are usually mired in a hopeless system of robbing peter to pay paul not to steal all the useless gaudy baubles and trinkets hes blown the rest of his money on.

Niggers are pack animals. Social cohesion in the nigger pack revolves around their jive dances to their jungle beats.

Well said.

Cause niggers don't know how to steal houses

Love that channel.

My theory for why they do it is their lack of introversion and need for more stimuli than what an introvert can find on a computer, or on the TV or playing video games. To be honest it's similar to "chavs" here in the UK, you'll often find them loitering around doing whatever, not so much now in back in the day the local corner shop would have like a dozen white chavs just standing around, chatting and spitting. And friends I used to have who would "go on a mission" as they called it, all day. I'd go with them sometimes but I'd always rather just be in the house.

I was just thinking about this before, I think there is something to hitting the street like that, to always be outside. Ironically I think it's more "human" than to sit on the computer like most of Sup Forums does. I'm guilty too, of course. These days I try and go on long walks with an mp3 player full of ring wing content to listen to, but honestly I'm often envious of the ultra extrovert, always out there, without the need for much mental stimulation.

How would you know? You don't even live in the united states, your basing all your information off of what? A few visits?

Why blacks hate it when you look at their food?

Look at this video, even this guy in a blazer gets irate because apparently the employees looked at his food at the cash register.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZF3-K98nRM

Share this link to anyone you want
discord gg/JZJGtGf. Type ?join in #welcome to get full access.

Definitely black, you can confirm this in some of his videos.
If he was white he would definitely have a harder time, maybe even impossible to do so.

>instead of staying at home?
America is an antisocial hell hole and those niggers are displaying natural healthy social behavior

>antisocial hell hole
get fucked normo
go play with the nignogs in the road

ah yes, the mission
a long and arduous journey or task with little to no real pay off, usually to the other side of town to get a lighter and some energy drink from the 24 hour garage
I know it well

I've played with niggers in the road and smoked crack before

That doesn't change the fact that America is by design one of the MOST antisocial countries in the world and technology has recently only made it worse
White kids used to play out in the street, you know
Or maybe you don't know
Maybe you really all are scared sheltered little faggots
???

Niggas get into eating laundry starch.
There's a million videos of them on youtube doing it.

whelp good thing I don't live in the ghetto because one of my favorite things to do at the super market is stare at what other people bought while standing in the checkout line

Because the nigger is probably hiding a crunch bar under his chicken wing.

What... the fuck? I’m so confused by this. I read this about 3 times and am still baffled.

usslave.blogspot.com/2012/01/pica-argo-laundry-starch-cravings.html?m=1

>I've played with niggers in the road and smoked crack before
Imagine my shock, Letyrone.

It's pretty cool. Yeah, mayne.

So why are you all sheltered faggots? You really scared of da hood? I've had guns in my face before. Am I scarred for life? No.
There's literally no reason to go outside now that everyone is a scared faggot so at least those niggers have healthy biochemical reactions in their brains.

This. I read a study that was referenced in the book Freakonimics where this researcher embedded himself in a Chicago projects highrise gang. He determined that crack dealers made on average, $4 per hour. He also concluded that one of the main reasons for the crack cocaine epidemic phasing out was that the risk-reward was no longer enticing for the nigger. Only the gang HNIC made bank.

you don't live in london do you?

They are attracted to roads. They love to be in roads. If there is a road, they will stand in it.

I remember that chapter. It was called "why do drug dealer's live with their moms"

Dude clearly you don't have any value at all for your life.

>at least those niggers have healthy biochemical reactions in their brains.

Negro brains barely have ANY a chemical reactions in their brains besides the rush of dopamine brought on by drug use, let alone healthy chemical reactions.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CB8VftvuFfg

MANS ON ROAD

>play college basketball
>travel for away game
>stay in hotel
>share a room with black teammate
>he insists we keep the television on while we sleep
>he says it helps him sleep
>every time I share a hotel room with a black teammate they do the same thing

And they always choose to leave it Nickelodeon or Disney Channel. Its like black people cant operate unless there is some degree of noise going on

No, North East England.

Thank you. This is actually a useful, and non-inflamatory post for once on Sup Forums.

wish i could walk around outside at night without being jumped by a bunch of niggers and mexicans

They just roam. A lot of them don’t have cars. I have had to move twice because of section 8s being built in “the nice suburbs.” It doesn’t take long for the roads to be strewn with trash and for niggers randomly roaming around to be a common sight. They’re looking for when people are gone so they can steal shit.

What state are you in?

Dude I used to be out a raves out every weekend. Never smoked rock with niggers though.

southern texas

outside is cleaner. have you seen their houses?

This happens in Canada too. In fact, not far from my place there is a park with a waist-high wooden fence, and almost any time of day or night there are some POC sitting there. Sometimes some drinking going on, sometimes not. All males.

But what do white people do indoors?
They read, they study, they work on projects or they relax after a hard day at work

Niggers don't read, don't study, don't work. They're dindu nuffins. They really don do nuffin at all except get up to mischief.

southfield used to be all whites

Same as Aussie Abos

Funny because here mainstream liberal media were pushing "10% homosexual" narrative

They are selling drugs not loitering.

What the fuck

afrigeneas.com/StarchEaters.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=NviDwL7xtps

that feel when im the same way

>implying teenagers and adults loitering around is just like kids out playing.
Kids still do play out in the streets. 'Kids' being the operative word. Once kids start becoming teenagers hide and seek and flashlight tag start to lose their allure, people start to grow into themselves and the group tends to break into twos and threes who start to do sleepovers or hang out at each others houses.
Grown ass males of the negro variety spend all their time loitering around because of their tendency towards unofficial residency. If there's a known man in the house society expects him to work and provide, so they keep off any paperwork so that we can pay for their baby mommas rent.
And their moms and baby mommas are so damned insufferable it's easier to deal with the frostbite than deal with the women.

Because mom is a crack whore who gave em nothing and wants them out.

Frank Kaminsky pls go

>All related vids: Vicious animal attacks

What in the fuck? Is this some elaborate prank?

>going in poor niggers houses
Couldn't tell ya lol. What do you see?

I'm from an area with a decent chunk of native Indians and noticed this with them too. Maybe it's because their slums, houses, and reservations are shit and dilapidated and they find it too depressing to be reminded of how shit poor they are that they just hang out in public. I really dislike the young natives in my area. I was picking up a prescription the other day and there were a group of them sitting in the Walgreens parking lot taking swigs of brown Listerine they undoubtedly shop lifted. If only alcoholism killed them off faster than them hanging around for decades taking up er rooms and filling up detox centers before their livers finally gave up.

they treat their homes like garbage, the street is actually nicer

Soo, blacks are like orks?

True, black lad I knew growing up lived in a stinking flat and ate cereal most meals but had all the new games and films.

Better call in the UN.
youtu.be/JreEcLwPb1g