Hypothetically speaking, could we beat Brazil in a war? (No nukes)

Hypothetically speaking, could we beat Brazil in a war? (No nukes)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4RVN-1acmAM?t=9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobster_War
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fuck_all
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we

You couldn't beat your way out of a paper bag you fat cunt

You couldn't even beat potato niggers after 400+ years

haha how the mighty have fallen

no, brazil is whiter than you.

Beat them at soccer and they will destroy themselves.

What do you mean? Brazil is pretty powerful and we're not what we used to be. It's not as if I'm asking whether or not we could beat Cambodia.

Your cops run away from terrorists, what makes you think you can defeat some savages that have too much fun with machetes?

>Fights Amerimuts: BTFO
>Trys to fuck with US navy: BTFO at New Orleans
>WWI/WWII: Saved by Amerimuts
>India: BTFO by some subversve poo in loo
>Ireland: Slante
>Falklands: BTFO by Argie spics
Not the best track record, Nigel

If we had a war, Brazil wouldn't give a flying fuck.

Trust me, our gov would just try to weave off from the responsibility.

You can beat off to them.

Brazilian Navy

5 submarines
9 frigates
4 corvettes
5 amphibious warfare ship
34 patrol boats
6 mine countermeasures vessel

Royal Navy

1 ship of the line
1 aircraft carrier
10 submarines
1 amphibious assault ship
2 amphibious transport docks
6 destroyers
13 frigates
4 offshore patrol vessels
15 mine countermeasures vessels
18 fast patrol boats
4 survey ships
1 icebreaker
1 static ship

Brazilian Air Force

570 aircraft

Royal Air Force

869 aircraft

I think we'd probably win lad

Are you guys invading us? You could beat our army for sure, but our drug lords? Really doubt it desu.

They are already beating themselves. There isn't anything left you could do.

Nope, we got a huge and useless army (independent from government, that way a fucking retarded monkey soup eater president can not start a coup and turn us into venezuela)

i've read it somewhere that the only reason why you guys didnt fucked argentina EVEN MORE than you did back in the Falklands incident, was because the BR governament said it would cut ties and declare war on whoever invaded south american soil.
Could be bullshit. but i like to belive we did something good once

Too many weapons here too, even with (((gun control laws)))

Lots of brazilians would actually support the UK, though.

The average brazilian is more nationalistic, and is more willing to fight than the average tea drinker, in therms of courage, and in terms of GOT characters, the brazilian soldier is like Khal Drogo, and the Brithis soldier is like Tommen Baratheon

Faggot. Goto Brazil and fight em yaself

bring it on bitch

youtu.be/4RVN-1acmAM?t=9

I think we'd win if the war was fought on neutral ground, but we'd probably lose if we tried to invade you. The Amazon is essentially a huge, impenetrable fortress. Your military could just set up camp there and ambush us until our numbers depleted.

How about Brazil vs Canada and like New Zealand? At least make it reasonable

Depends on who is invading the other. Brazil is getting nowhere with that navy.

1 aircraft carrier isn't gonna make it easy to invade brazil though

UK are cucks of the world.

Maybe 200 years ago friend.

Interesting. I didn't know that. Makes sense considering South America's prickly history with European colonialism. An invading European nation would probably be seen as deeply offensive.

200 years ago we had the second biggest fleet and most modern fleet in the world.

Win a conventional war, yes. Successfully occupy the country for a prolonged period, probably not.

Oh...
Wtf bongs. So much for the mighty Britannia

Yeah, pretty easily honestly.
Cops aren't soldiers. British armed forces are some of the hardest lads on the planet tbqh.

this

under portugal

Britbong, this is history

There was a major powergap between the Portuguese navy and us.
Which was 1st.

How can you expect to win a war against any country when you can't even project enough power to defeat some dune coons? It'd be a stalemate since none of us can invade each other.

We made your queen apologize after some of your sailors were causing trouble in our ports. At first your queen refused to, so our based emperor said there would be war... so she apologized because we had the second biggest fleet.

common, we made the mighty French empire temble in fear over lobsters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobster_War

We had the second biggest fleet when we already had our independence.

Now
Speaking of Infantry, how much both have?
Im legit curious

Whey banter

Our army is abandoned,they can't even control the borders.

The amazon forest holds no strategic value in a war. The economic and political core of our country is further to the south, relatively near the coastline. And there is no considerable dense flora that could serve as obstacle to reach these urban centers.
With that said I still think nobody except maybe the US can successfully invade us.

War for independence was a British civil war. Brits won.
Burned your whitehouse and got what we were after.
WW1 and 2 were wars won by the British Empire. You lot joined at the end and did fuck all.
India cost more than it was worth.
>Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Korea, Somalia
Falklands belong to Britain.

>he thinks the revolutionary war was just the whole might of the British Empire vs a few revolutionaries
Is that what they honestly teach you in school?

That wasn't 200 years ago, that was Monkey eater education

Both of your countries are irrelevant.

>literally no proof

go back to your colonial masters I'd like you a lot more

Nice meme. We're both, literally, the most relevant countries within our respective continents.

No need to be rude. This is meant to be a polite thread, where we discuss a hypothetical situation.

>WW2
>won by the British Empire
Please tell me about your masterful comeback with zero american help.

>with zero american help
Quote me where I said that, it was still a war in which the majority of the fighting that mattered was between the British and the Germans.

Why is a child trying to say his father is irrelevant?

Has the UK fallen so far backwards that they can't even beat Brazil in a war?

Even us could beat them, not even joking.

>Quote me where I said that
>You lot joined at the end and did fuck all.

>it was still a war in which the majority of the fighting that mattered was between the British and the Germans.
Not only that's wrong, all of those battles in the western front were only possible because of American forces, supplies and planning.
>You lot joined at the end and did fuck all.
Basically Britain. You got your shit pushed out of the continent, and now you're claiming the British Empire won the war, while americans did "fuck all".
Meanwhile, russians were rushing Berlin.

Limeys vs sopa de macacos, this will be good.

>England only has 10 submarines
I literally spat my drink out when I read this
Holy shit, that's like 3rd world tier
That's ridiculously embarrassing

Having done fuck all =/= having done nothing. I understand that English isn't your first language but do at least make an effort.

>Not only that's wrong, all of those battles in the western front were only possible because of American forces, supplies and planning.
>getting all of your information on WW2 from American films

>Basically Britain. You got your shit pushed out of the continent, and now you're claiming the British Empire won the war, while americans did "fuck all".
Because we did.

>Meanwhile, russians were rushing Berlin.
Commie scum spent the entire war running away and raping their own people.

This is sort of true. Brazil got real angsty over it. Brazil is the regional great power but they don't act like it 90% of the time because they don't have much foreign interference.
The UK actually had to get the USA to pressure Brazil to not get more involved in the war.
Once Brazil gets all its Saabs the U.K. couldn't possibly take them on. They could probably wreck the Brazilian surface fleet but they'd never get close to Brazil's mainland.

Assuming no allies, nope, UK military is stronger right now, but not enough to overcame the distance and supplies problems.
Also, even will all the local problems, the Brazilian government can literally conscript, arm and mobilize millions of monkeys in just a few weeks.
UK only hope would be a strong sneak-attack against the Southeast, after making deals with separatist movements around the country, and then marching to the capitol. Without such deals, even if their first offensive succeeded, they would be unable to advance and to keep supply routes running, while basically a whole continent marched for a counter-offensive.

>Having done fuck all =/= having done nothing.
Are you seriously implying american contribution was "fuck all"?
>I understand that English isn't your first language but do at least make an effort.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fuck_all
> (idiomatic, vulgar) Nothing at all or very little.
Obviously you didn't mean absolute no contribution because there were American troops and we both know that, that wasn't a possibility since the beginning. You can pretend the meaning of a slang matters more than your "America did fuck all" claim, but that won't make you any less of a sophist.

>Because we did.
Yes, you participated in all of those decisive German victories against the British Expeditionary Force. What an achievement!

>Commie scum spent the entire war running away and raping their own people.
Yet they still managed to reach Berlin alone, with some american supplies though. What's your excuse? Not only the US supported both fronts with their industry, they also made D-Day possible.

it all depends on logistics. Neither can invade the other, the Brits would win on sea but would get curbstomped on any land environment except desert or open land.

If you smug, tea-drinking faggots had your island at 100km from our shoreline and tried some bullshit, we'd fuck you so hard that you'd take 100 years just to recover economically and demographically, like Paraguay

Are you seriously this deeply autistic?
>you can pretend the meaning of a slang matters
It does. That's how communication works, words express meaning.
>Yes, you participated in all of those decisive German victories against the British Expeditionary Force. What an achievement!
Definitely, the British empire did literally nothing for 6 years.
>Yet they still managed to reach Berlin alone
>Britain did literally nothing lol but Russia singlehandedly won the war
How retarded are you?

>Are you seriously this deeply autistic?
Where do you think you are?

Do you seriously believe the British Empire's contribution was bigger than the other parties in this war? Even though you guys got kicked out of the continent and only got back with American help?
>It does. That's how communication works, words express meaning.
Yet Americans still contributed far more than you give them credit for. Why are you ignoring this, which is my main point? It's not "fuck all", regardless of its possible meanings.
>Definitely, the British empire did literally nothing for 6 years.
Quote me where I said that. You did stand your ground, but standing your ground != winning a war. I've never said you guys weren't one of the major players, it just baffles me how you're able to scoff at the American Expeditionary Force like that, aren't you ashamed?

>Britain did literally nothing lol but Russia singlehandedly won the war
How retarded are you?
Once again, were did I say Britain did nothing? Sending the BEF is already something.

I don't know but I really hope not.

Because you have no future.

no wtf
Why would they? UK is fucked

To be honest, you'd beat us in the air and sea but you don't have any chance in the land.

bang bang bang pew pewpewpewpew fwoooooosh ratatatatatatatata powpowpowpow booooooommmfffffffshhhhhh

>where do you think you are
I've never had somebody on Sup Forums demand that the literal definition of a slang term be adhered to. That's breaching new ground for autism even here.

>Do you seriously believe the British Empire's contribution was bigger than the other parties in this war?
Yes because it was.
>Yet Americans still contributed far more than you give them credit for
If you believe that I think Americans did literally nothing then yes, they would've contributed more than I give them credit for. That is not however what I believe and so they did not contribute more than I give them credit for.
>It's not "fuck all"
Yes it is.
>Quote me where I said that
>Yes, you participated in all of those decisive German victories against the British Expeditionary Force. What an achievement!
>Once again, were did I say Britain did nothing?

To declare war in Brazil would be like popping the biggest skin boil the world has ever seen. Think syrian refugees are bad?
BOY just w8 4 HUEHUEHUEs to come crashing on your borders. Shit, gives me chills to imagine.

UMA DELICIA

>in the land
people still saying this meme
LEL

Brazilian Spec Ops?

Hey how'd Vietnam go?

Brazil Spec Ops?

Yeah, tell me how the Brits can fight 500,000 men with reasonable modern material backed by 2,500,000 reserves plus 15,000,000 dismissed reservists that are going to be recalled.

Was going to say Ethnic Bioweaponry but then I realised that your mongrelisation has left you immune to such a tactic.
I guess we'd just RAJ you and you'd be up for it given the current state of your government.

No, because Brazilians would cook and eat UK soldiers when they run out of supplies.

I would have said yes back before you all turned into muslims cucks. No, because youll fucking scream for more tolerance instead of more ammunition during fire fights. Total fucking sadness. You should all be invoking the name of my god emperor to come down to save you, and ignore that little muslim pussy mayor about how your 11 year old daughter getting her pussy pumped by 10 sandniggers is just "part and parcel".
>inb4 but rapists were the victims too. They didnt know our language so they couldnt have known gang rape and pedophilia wus illegal
>please black my wife because im a sorry cis male.

This might as well be their police with all the subserviant tolerant cucks running things.