I fell for the computer science meme

>I fell for the computer science meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3LYMRjxv8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's your (you)

Me too. I'm making bank.

Did you actually expect it to be exciting and glamorous? Do you really expect people to pay you to have a good time? The reason that comp sci guys make money is that they do tedious, detailed, boring work. You need to pay to do things which are fun.

I fell for the 'just watch coding tutorials on youtube' meme and am making great money.

>he didn’t get a trade

It must suck haveing all your income on your W2/4. I make double what I make in wage (40k) a year off sidework alone and it’s not taxed!

Sucks to suck nerds

>120K a year

LOL

t. Google engineer

This,
t. software engineer

I'm a pipeline welder. Make way less then you guys. I get your shit is tedious but you're not breathing in cancer and walking up and down weird ass hills all day. Quit bitching I'd love to sit in a chair and do tedious shit

Not as bad as the
> Fell for the study medicine meme
Ir shatters muy heart everytime I wake up.

and how exactly did you fuck up?

>t. hamster on a wheel for 120 hours a week

>He fell for the "You are not created in God's Image" meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=p3LYMRjxv8s

I have a comp sci degree. Got a boring, tedious 80k a year entry job. Used money to buy bitcoin and now I'm a millionaire.

>fell for the mathematics meme
unemployed since i graduated two years ago and not a job in sight!

>that they do tedious, detailed, boring work
>coding, software engineering
>tedious, detailed, boring work
Nigga it's kinda fun and challenging

I’m a former software developer turned Sysadmin & Linux admin .

Software development is a required taste, if you’re into it it’s fun and exciting. But if you’re only getting into it for the money you will absolutely hate it. I loved it, and still do, but found that the money was better in managing and securing the the systems that the developers and researchers use. Everyone is afraid of being hacked, and they pay good money to ensure you reduce that risk.

Plus I get up and move between facilities and do some labor which I find more enjoyment in than sitting behind a computer for 8 hours

That's because you didn't specialize in artificial intelligence and robotics you dunce. That's where all the money is.

I did too user, I work for a soulless Corporation for 7 years. Got laid off and now and run my own business I'd rather have cancer than do that again.

Is it harder to be a Sysadmin & linux admin though?

Im in first year CS going to 2nd, but I have no idea what I would specialize

Depends on the person, I suppose. I’m not him but whenever I try to learn a code I drop it after a bit because of how boring I find it.

I hope I can get past that hump. I hear that having a couple of languages under your belt can be pretty beneficial.

>skated through college taking the easiest course possible
>never studied; spent most of my time socializing and fucking
>graduated cum laude with a worthless degree
>found lucrative career in sales
>literally paid just to talk to people and not be autistic
>no debt

I want to be a chad..