Trump supporters are actively staging the plans for a revolt against the US

>Trump supporters are actively staging the plans for a revolt against the US

twitter.com/Mediaite/status/942960172774952965

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mZn6D
youtube.com/watch?v=gWAgIVNzHKs
cnn.com/2017/12/19/politics/hillary-clinton-gallup-favorability/index.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/28-approve-trumps-response-charlottesville-poll/story?id=49334079
youtu.be/4hHvHhxozFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

makes sense
People that support current administration
want to revolt against current administration

She means we're about ready to start doing the day of the rope ourselves, Trump is about to drain the swamp tho. No worries.

Have fun resisting the might of the US military. If you really think they'll let it happen you're retarded. Even though they're right wing, their loyalty is to the constitution, not you brainlets.

>their loyalty is to the constitution
Is that why the military always waits until Congress declares war before they shoot anyone?

we've been prepared for a hundred years but you communist faggots never have the balls to actually do anything.

tbf that's a winning strategy for them.

The military is going to revolt against liberals in the US?

>people are wishing Muller would get on with it already
no duh. Sessions should un-recuse himself, the only reason he recused was because he was sucking Democrat Senator dick and no Democrats even approved him.

Sounds great. Go for it.

Bitch coming from an active duty Platoon Commander, my men will be fighting for freedom and carrying out LEGAL Orders from the PRESIDENT of the United States and if that includes slaughtering skinny faggots in liberal utopia, then the grass will grow mighty fine.

"""""patriots"""""

>when the chairforce can't decide if it is appropriate to wear a cover on an active flightline

That's not how a coup works

LOL

>DOTR
Integers say truth. However, it's not this year, or next year for that matter. It'll be closer to 2020 when there's a last ditch and very desperate attempt to save the sinking ship that is the left.

As the right is well known and oftentimes stereotyped to do, they stockpile in good times in anticipation for the bad times. Some even train.

Why the left thinks they can win against that is beyond me.

>Trump launches a coup to take control
>Trump is the duly elected president and commander in chief already in control

Just when I thought the liberal mind could not get anymore confused.

>jennifer_lawrence_yeah_OK.gif

You're wrong. it's happening soon. Very soon. The swamp is going to be drained and you can't stop it.

If Trump sent down the order for my platoon to march on DC and arrest members of the house of congress, I have money on my men carrying out those orders without any hesitation.

>being deliberately obtuse

This gun-running nigger has some nerve speaking publicly about anything.

Shh... you never know who is electronically eavesdropping, bro. Seriously though, thank you for your service and loyalty to the constitution.

sheeeeeeeit

>Platoon Commander
The real term is Platoon Leader. You fake ass wannabe larping idiot

>eric holder

The military knows everything but can't act without leadership that will protect them. You think MI doesn't know every conspiracy going on?

About damn time

Jesus Christ give it up lib your as bad as the fringe right who for the past eight years have been screaming about gun seizures and martial law.

Decline takes time user. As it took hundreds of years to build up the United States to its current form, it only takes a few years to completely and utterly smash it to pieces.

There's not much time, but more than you'd expect. Regardless it's going to be very interesting indeed.

Dude, Sessions has been busier than a dyke in a hardware store. What do you think?? He's been sitting there for a year? They're letting the charade go on, giving the crooks more rope to hang themselves.

That ring looks very secret society-ish

Like I give a fuck, Go ahead, demote me for saying I'd carry out lawful orders from the President of the United States of America.
What is, Marines, Alex?

Fucking retard.

You're a terrible shill. Absolutely fucking terrible. get ready for the greatest purge in modern history. Merry CHRISTmas faggot.

>being this retarded
Are their ratings really this low? I mean really?

I eagerly await DOTR however and whenever it comes.

If the evidence was obtained illegally then it is not admissible in court, holder of all people should know that.

Stop making fun of me.

>ancap
>is actually a filthy statist

I mean, it speaks for itself. Media and corrupt alphabet agencies work hand in hand to undermine the president, the country and the constitution. If they think Trump removing the corrupt agencies is a coup, they know who's in power.

Private Foreshaw you better get the fuck of the internet right now you maggot. This is a secure connection you asshole. Your already in enough shit with brigade HQ. Their gonna court martial your nigger ass!

>cult ring
That's actually what I thought.

Freemason?
Esperanto?
SPACECRISTALKANGZ?

shes a milf wud bang

Made me laugh

The Marines are tasked with guarding the white house, we could guard it any way we are ordered to.

It's probably just a graduation ring. Have you ever noticed the symbols on those things?

Top kek

>elect trump
>revolt against him
the absolute state of amerimutts

GGilf

God willing.

This is what women in the military looks like.

Is...is...is it a ring of power?

We should be. But we aren’t. Need to have a credible threat of revolution should he be impeached

>Leaf shareblue shill

Holy fuck, first time on in months and you faggots are still disgusting.

They're revolting against the fucking faggots in congress that are chimping out because they're a bunch of pedo fucks.

against the US? we voted for Trump, so it would be against the enemies of the US

I think people who watch Fox news are stupid. I also think that Fox news believes their viewers are more stupid than they actually are.

Yeah, I don't get it, unless they mean helping Trumpu-sama defeat the deep state.
You should seriously consider ousting Cuckdeau while your country has a slim chance of survival, he is sabotaging your way of life in record time.

>I think
Stop lying.

>Against the US
Trump is the president, so it would be against the traitors of the US.
But democrats are the ones that have been openly talked about a revolution against Trump since day 1, kek'd.

MI can't find their own assholes with both hands and a flashlight. Most of the time they can't tell said asshole from a hole in the ground.

>eric holder just told people to revolt over a mueller firing

Yeah it's the Trumpists who are doing it, and only them. Fucking cunts think we're all as near sighted and short memoried as they are.

Well McCabe is still in the hearing over the text messages and seems they already sent a letter to the DOJ asking to talk to Andy Peter and the Jew whore lawyer on Thursday regarding the Clinton Email case. Looks like Andy couldn't lie anymore and is singing like a bird. archive.is/mZn6D

Ha Trump started wars without congress? No. That was your boys Obama, Clinton and the Bush dynasty. The puppets of the financial elite that you fucking love so much. Pull your head out of your ass.

Yeah and now they're freaking out and magically after 8 years want to repeal it, any terrorist suspects are a clear and go for the President.

I feel like all of this shit is the left's strategy for the midterms and the next presidential election. They basically throw tantrums, riot, and start saying all of this scary shit that is fucking crazy because they want people to believe America is unstable under any administration that isn't approved of by the left.

WOW TRUMP COULD COUP!
TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE GUNNA OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT!
VOTE DEMOCRAT ITS THE ONLY SAFE OPTION!

Meanwhile little children are literally killing themselves because their parents have them so worked up over politics when they should be worried about pokemon, and cooties and other inane shit children should be worried about not politics.

They are literally going to do this shit for another 2 years and then run on a platform of "well you wouldn't want us to destabilize the US again so vote for us!"

It's so fucking sickening it makes me unironically want a civil war.

THEY WOULD HAVE FUCKING DONE IT IF WE HADN'T BEEN READY FOR IT YOU TWAT

She's probably talking about the violent leftykikes.

>right wingers shown as deranged violent people holed-up in barns
Winning!

The average 'moderate' and 'left/right of center person will have no part of your suicide mission.

Basically just threatening people.

>U BETTER STOP INVESTIGATING TRUMP, PEOPLE ARE GETTIN MAD!!!1!!!!11!!

What do you mean?

It WOULD be a coup if the president used the military to sweep away the other branches of government to take control as a dictator or to illegally establish some other form of government. Any instance of a group of people illegally seizing control of a state would count.

what

youtube.com/watch?v=gWAgIVNzHKs

>Lib fag abolish "Border" ,"Nationality" and "Anglo-American Culture"

>Because Founding fathers are not their fathers

After destruction of "Western values"

ONLY CONSUMER SOCIETY WILL BE REMAIN

Meryl Streep and Minority have one thing in common

They Love Money and SEX

But naturally they are different by every aspect from beginning
A multiracial Society, Few White , Black , Islam , Indian , Mexican
Go work and come home for Money
There is no integration each other, They live their own fortress

This is not a paradise , people don't have in common eventually fight each other

"Bellum omnium contra omnes , The war of all against all"

This is your future

people are getting mad because its an obvious coup

its fun

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT MOOT'S CRYPTOSHEKEL HARVESTING AND POSTING IN THESE SHIT THREADS INSTEAD?
Did all the >80IQ posters get banned?

>cnn.com/2017/12/19/politics/hillary-clinton-gallup-favorability/index.html
>The poll put Clinton's favorability rating at 36%
>Gallup found Bill Clinton's favorability rating is 45% and Trump's is 41%

Trump is more popular than Hillary. 1-in-10 (31.2mil people) say holding Nazi views is acceptable;

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/28-approve-trumps-response-charlottesville-poll/story?id=49334079
>1 in 10 say it's acceptable to hold neo-Nazi views (POLL)

There are more of us than there are of them, and they're scared.

That's bullshit, though.

I fucking wish.

It'd be more a civil purge than anything.

No worse than the idiots that watch CNN.

Eh, I saw articles in HuffPo advocating violent revolution if Trump won back in October of '16. If we're counting the Inauguration as Day 1, they've been talking revolt since like Day -70.

Anyone part of the National Guard? If Trump orders you to start rounding up seditious politicians,msm,celebrities,antifa, and millions others for treason, do you follow this order?

>Heiled

Trump's making huge amounts of progress. We're not gonna blow our load now.

Someone please post the Red Team cap for this ignorant faggot. I'm not at my main computer atm.

I knew shit was going down when Lynch made this video
youtu.be/4hHvHhxozFc
Then you started seeing the so called resistance movement being pushed.

You have Obama,Hillary,Lynch,Holder, and Come floating the idea of a coup peaceful or violent this is unprecedented this is are former government employees as well and they still have massive influence in the government and with the populace. It's going down.

The Marine corps is pretty impressive considering their history

Please be true. Please be true. Round up the pedo elites and their useful idiot Commie sky yellers and throw them into camps.

Tell that to Mexico. Santa Anna led a coup against himself.

>post absurd headline
>be blamed for creating said headline
You're a fucking idiot, probably literally autistic.

Yeah if you coup the president people won't take that shit, but that's not a revolution, that's a counter-revolution.

Another night of the long knives might be in order

May there be a symphony of satisfying crunchy sounds.

I think this is already happening, and it’s a damned good thing. I remember a very simple post a few years ago that briefly claimed that Trump is a DoD coup. I think if you take those Q posts seriously then you have to consider this a possibility. That Trump is just the willing face of a military purge of globalist (communist) elements. I think all of the completely unjustified hysteria surrounding the campaign of a man everyone respected the year before was the death throes of an establishment. I just don’t know if Trump is going to bring USA somewhere better or worse or just the same.

The thing about Q is that it is a coordinated disinfo campaign. It's a systematic LARP to suck people in with so much contradicting info it gives an easy target for the media to attack. Also they never mentioned Israel. There MAY have been tiny truths sprinkled in but the whole point of that thing was to get you sucked into insignificant wild goose chases.

Periodically I see a liberal talk about taking to the streets, but no one takes to the streets. I think they think their side likes them better than really do. All the people who might take to the streets are not going to do it for the Democrats.

Well those fires in cali didnt start themselves you silly goose.

We weren't the target for the Q disinfo. The whole thing, the WHOLE thing, was a way to build up a believable narrative that Trump knew what the big Nov 4th chimpout plans were and was planning on using them to his advantage. Everything after that was just a large group of people containing a few good deductive reasoners with their dopamine circuits flooded to hogh heaven, which gave the appearance of enough predictions to keep people on the hook.

There were literally bots posting in every thread. This was more than just a group of people. They had bots spamming incoherently and constantly. They got triggered when you brought up Israel at all. It was a psy op.