Already anticipating the absolute hype that will ensue when EMIYA starts playing during shirou vs kirei

>already anticipating the absolute hype that will ensue when EMIYA starts playing during shirou vs kirei

If they use the original version, I will fucking nut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6wLHKS6EOko
youtube.com/watch?v=E6877Ch5Y58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EMIYA plays during Shirou vs Kirei? I thought it was just Light and Darkness.

youtu.be/6wLHKS6EOko
>15:45

It would be blasphemy if EMIYA didn't play during the final battle of the entire VN

I want this franchise dead already.

I want you dead already

Stay triggered.

why are you so angry?

It's taking so long to come out that I'm struggling to be hyped at all. Unlimited Blade Works ended in 2015 and instead of doing Heaven's Feel immediately we got Aniplex/ufotable wasting resources animating the worst Tales game. Not to mention its 3 parts.

When will be done? 2019 if we're lucky?

Not sure if kajiura emiya will sound good.

there will be chorus shit in fucking light and darkness

Stay mad

>Implying it's not a Kalafina + shitty digital drum machines remix

rape hype

Sakura is never raped.

The one in the UBW anime was shit. Killed all hype.

The fact that she physically enjoyed it (because she was modified to do so), doesn't mean she consented.

Oh it will get done if only because Fate's a huge cash cow.

She did a version for Fate/Zero that was supposed to be used for Kiritsugu vs Kirei.

WTF I hate heaven's feel now

And it's the worst Emiya version in existence. The mix sounds horrible and they fucked the piano part hard.

Honestly Kiritsugu vs Kirei should have had it's own track instead of a remix.

And better animation, and no cuts to Saber shit, and no batcave to save background money. They fucking ruined it.

At least they didn't animate the bit with him cheating on Iri because she made him happy.

He drew in far too many edgelords as is.

You mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=E6877Ch5Y58

Didn't Iri almost go gay for Saber though?

It's not shown in the anime but theres abit when he cheats on Iri because she made him feel joy and he feels he doesn't deserve that so he fucks Maiya to make himself feel bad.

Sorta but nothing happened and with Fate Grand Order they've been portraying Kiritsugu as Iri's true destined love while The version of him in GO dials the linkin park up and he was already at 11 on the edgeblooddarkrazorshadow scale in Zero.

Well here's hoping they use the original.

It's unlikely, but it would create earth shattering hype

I basically agree with this.

They already fucked up using Emiya right in the Shirou versus Archer battle, and there are few places that might ever be considered more appropriate for it than that.

Have zero faith in them using it properly.

I don't think it would be fitting in the anime format. It would be really more appropiate if it only sounds in the NLBW scene.

>The fact that she physically enjoyed it (because she was modified to do so)

the actual fuck? where in the shit was this

People here hype themselves for the most unimaginable things. You people are the only ones expecting something like original Emiya version playing in the anime. You deserve to be dissapointed.

Let's be honest here, given the staff in-charge of the movie adaptation, do you think the movies would come out decent?

The worms in her body/vagina stimulate sexual pleasure. She is incapable of not enjoying sex, and will want it quite desperately.

Hey man it's called a fucking fantasy and it's fun to be absorbed in our own fantasies even if it's absolutely 100% not going to happen.

I'm guessing you're the type of person that hates fun things? The type of guy that hear's people talking about how they wanna do so many fun things in life and tells them to fuck off and stop having such high hopes? The type of guy that tells kids that they won't be able to achieve their dreams? Kill yourself you absolute fucking piece of shit of a human being. I would call you a faggot but that's too little of an insult for a cunt like yourself

You know, every time I hear more about those fucking worms, I'm reminded that the guy who wrote it apparently had something even more fucked up in mind and had it vetoed.

What in the actual fuck, Japan

Kajiura hasn't made any arrangements of Emiya.

MOLLUSKS

>shitty digital drum machines remix

So, like the original?

MOLLUSCS!! GASTROPODS! LAMELLIBRANCHS! CEPHALOPODS!

>the guy who wrote it apparently had something even more fucked up in mind and had it vetoed.
What's your source?
I don't remember hearing about this in the shroom's Q&As.

What the ever loving fuck is this shit taste.

Some faggot who loves NASU too much. Maybe he's wrong.

CITE

YOUR

SOURCES

>CITE
>YOUR
>SOURCES
Are those even valid words? what's their "source"?
Practice what you preach, faggot.