YOU DID THIS Sup Forums FUCK YOU Sup Forums FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DID THIS Sup Forums FUCK YOU Sup Forums FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

umm sweatie dont you know this is a good thing? if the liberals dont like it it must be good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good thing I got a tax cut then.

So just like ever other year?

>implying isp's killing the internet with high costs is a bad thing

alternatively, less niggers on the net

COX has been raising rates constantly for years. Obama's net neutrality didn't slow them down in the slightest in this regard.

>thing that happens every single year is related to political event for no reason other than I say it is

did net neutrality mandate companies couldn't raise prices?

They could have done this anyway, you retard. NN didn't prevent them from raising prices.

Apparently, and gave everyone a free blowjob

Reminder that telecom companies make more revenue per year than banks, and have profit margins as high as 15%

OH NO WHEN HAS COMCAST EVER RAISE THE COST OF THEIR SERVICES????? THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED

imagine being in this much denial

imagine being in this much denial, wow. Fucking boomers are stupid as shit

deal with it poorfags

you didn't answer the question

They have nothing to do with each other.

theyve literally been raising their prices every year.

This. Much. Denial.

>shills

>net neutrality prevented internet prices from being raised
>shitlibs are this retarded

Fukku yu huwaitu devulu

Explain to me how increased subscription fees are influenced by the presence of Net Neutrality.

NN didn't regulate how much ISPs charged. What it did was stop them from charging more money to access certain sites, and stopped them from controlling the speeds or access to certain sites. It kept it equal, they could've always increased the price. What's more likely is they're increasing Internet prices because year after year hundreds of thousands of people are cutting their cords and moving onto streaming only, so without profits from cable and phone they need to increase Internet costs.
>hurr you're pointing out the truth so you must be a shill!
Whether you agree with NN or not doesn't change the fact that they could always legally increase what they were charging.

go to one of their competitors

>boomers
It's so obvious you faggots are trying to force this as a new angle. Too bad it's fucking retarded lol.

Quit being poor.

>OH I REPLIED TO YOUR POSTS
>WHAT NOW?

>tfw everyone but you is a shill
maybe you are the shill

My internet bills for the last ten years proves otherwise. Every 2-3 years I have to switch providers just to keep those introductory rates. But they always go up without fail.

>an increase of $3 to $5 maximum

How poor are you faggots? Maybe if you stayed away from biz and stop investing in meme coins, you wouldn’t be making such a big deal.

this but unironically

Btw, not a boomer, based Generation Zyklon here.

Look at the date of this article.

>net neutrality prevented ISPs from raising rates

Nope.

when did this stop being about "muh throttled internet?"

NN no more, I bet they will be raising prices for individual sites.

In the meantime Let me enjoy the show as for me it does not apply.

Money grab before competition rolls in?

Explain to me how NN regulations prevented price hikes.

All internet companies are raising their rates.
That's why you gotta get unlimited 5G

LMAO

WATCH NETFLIX ALL DAY

DONT WANT TO PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE FOR BROADBAND

GET FUCKED NETFLIX KEKS

>being this mad

Remember when AOL was 9.99 a month for 56k dial up? Member? Eeeeerrrrrrskreeeeshhhhherrrrrrrrbrrrraaaaaaaaaperrrrrrrrrr

They raise their rates EVERY year. Now that Trump is in office and net neutrality is gone, it's a news story.

Fuck the media and fuck you OP.

>t. mommy and daddy pay for internet

this faggot isnt slick. every single year, ISPs, all utility companies put in a bid to each state to increase their rates/taxes by a small amount. every fucking year.

>ISPs raising rates
>again

Wow, what a surprise. Hopefully now that startup ISPs don't need to prove that there is an actual need for the infrastructure they want to lay down some actual competition is going to start laying down the thousand bug bites that kill the current robber barons.

I dont know what's going on. Is this a good thing or bad thing?

>basic rationality is denial or shill
actual shills detected

You know what else Comcast did in the past couple years where I live? They doubled speeds at no additional cost to compete with other ISPs in the area.

OP is just another shill faggot from Kraut and Piss that spams Sup Forums with bullshit

wasted

Yeah guys in other news rent is going up this year and Trump is president thanks Trump

>net neutrality is gone

The very man they would call a poo literally shitting into their faces.

>The state of r/Donald tier Ancap-LARPING Anons BTFO

Bonus:
>But muh markets and muh liberals and muh no-poor fags

Prices increasing over time due to higher demand? Depends on if you're a capitalist or a commie who wants fixed prices.

FAKE NEWS

BUT THEY PROMISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pic related

underrated BASED sensible post

I think they're tricking you into begging for government. There are jews on all sides.

Corporations are people too.
They gotta make a living.

ITT: big Corp shills and unironically retarded trumpanzees

>IT'S A GOOD THING WE GOT KEKED LOL IT MADE LE LIBRULS MAD AMIRITE MAGAPEDES?

I heard liberals like clean water and air, maybe you can make them mad by letting corps shit all over them

NN killed the Internet so how can they raise the price?

checked

My internet was raised up to 300 dollars without this shit, NN did nothing

Fucking this

all these fagots replying to shlomo without even looking at the dam source.

I'm sure healthy free market competition will solve this soon.

>Comcast
Top kek

Like they wouldn't have raised rates with NN still in place

Also gullible is written on the ceiling right above you

It gets raised every year because their employees have to have that 2.5% raise every year. . so yeah.. they have to pay for that somehow.

You faggets can't just like something because the liberals hate it, there's a limit to how contrarian you can be. Next you guys will stop breathing because the normie scum also breathe.

good! poorfags shit up the internet

>blacks can't afford internet

The point of that image is to show that rate hikes were happening even when NN was official government policy.

Dammit, I missed mine!

>Getting fucked by COX

didn't u read the name???

It apparently also outlawed ISP's operated deathsquads to kill off popular youtubers by the way they were reactiong.

That is a stupid and misleading headline. Net neutrality did not prevent price increases.

>Being this addicted to the digital jew.

the cancer that is sucking on Sup Forums's teat

Oh shit like every fucking god damned year

Source?

Also NN didn't stop them from raising prices for speed just for specific content.

They have always priced speed packages differently.

#FakeNewsDeathToJews

You actually think we're gonna get competing wired ISPs? lol no.

Whoa, they’ve never done that before. Pol btfo

Share this link to anyone you want
discord gg/JZJGtGf. Type ?join in #welcome to get full access.

>need to get my son Christmas presents
>even $1 will help
paypal.me/DAdams1488

reminder: if you do not have a minor ISP servoce if avaible, you should kill yourselves

imagine being so in denial that you think other people are in denial, holy fucking wow

>We wont raise rates plz get rid of net neutrality
Gets rid of neutrality
>okay we're raising rates
Let them raise rates. I'm not paying them. Free market yo.

imagine having no argument or refutation

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next thing you're going to tell me is that they'll charge based on a download mbps speed tier or something. like they'd ever do that!

>netflix increases monthly price every year
WOW BASED NETFLIX AS LONG AS WE'RE GETTING DEAR WHITE PEOPLE SEASON 2 AND STRANGER THINGS LOL! XD

Top brackets only faggot

This. I'm as young as they come and even I see it's forced.

>Being this stupid
Yea enjoy paying more for the same ya tard :D

so forced. boomers meme showed up like 2 weeks ago. keep trying shills something might stick