Okay, this is something I'm genuinely wondering about

Okay, this is something I'm genuinely wondering about.
I've always seen fanservice and sexual content as just that under any circumstances. I've never really been a fan of fanservice because I find it very distracting and a bit manipulative and cheap, like they're just luring me in with my libido. I feel like this even when the scene is very clearly meant to be a joke. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, as they say. However, the way my friends have been talking about the tiddy dragon anime this season and the butt sumo thing last season, I'm starting to realize that not everyone sees lewd humor in this light, like something can be too ridiculous to be seen as lewd to them.

Am I a weirdo for taking these comically bouncing breasts at face value? Am I just too easily aroused or something to be turned on by that junk? Do you guys also feel like I do? Is that why you guys like it? I wanna hear your opinions on this junk.

Shit thread tl;dr
0/10 Try less hard next time

It's not exciting but I also don't rage like a turbo-autist just because it was used.

Do jokes about bouncy anime tiddies translate as sexual to you, or is there a point where it's too goofy for you to take seriously?

>hating fanservice
>my friends
>blogpost
Fuck off, normalfag.

Once you consume enough anime and fap to enough doujins you build up a tolerance for it. I just see it as comedy now.

The most confusing fanservice to deal with is the kind that manages to be funny and arousing at the same time. Personally I consider the Nise toothbrushing scene a masterpiece for all the emotions it managed to elicit from me.

I think I'm having the opposite result. I've spent enough time on /d/ to where it can only be sexual to me.

>shitpost thread

You could be abnormal. Wouldnt be surprising you would be at low end of the normal distribution curve for sexual desires or whatever.

A far finer example of overthinking than one can normally hope to expect. Here's a real head scratcher, do you like titties? Do you like big bouncy butts? Well there you go, enjoy your fanservice. Do you find the fanservice takes away from the show? Watch an anime that isn't shit then. Are you just a huge homo who loves dicks? Trick question, you're op.
There you have it. Now jerk off to this sexy child or go do something else.

It depends if it's intended, casual or forced. Keijo's was intended but was treated casual. Maid Dragon is forced. Thus giving different responses.

>I've never really been a fan of fanservice because I find it very distracting and a bit manipulative and cheap

I agree, but you have to keep in mind that many fans exclusively watch anime as fodder for their masturbation fantasies. These people are not interested in anime for its artistic or intellectual merits. For example, most of the people on Sup Forums.

I would not be surprised if that was true of the Japanese fanbase as well.

> These people are not interested in anime for its artistic or intellectual merits.
*tips mortar board*

That too lewd user, mods please ban

I mean, I don't really care if you like it for that. There isn't anything wrong with junk food analogy. It's just not for me.

I would say several fanservice scenes in Keijo are way more forced than in Maid Dragon.

bouncing-mitsuha-tiddies.webm

Anime is like 90% sex appeal. Tip that fedora harder please.

Most mediums are heavy on sex appeal, not just anime. Autists like him probably don't even notice it when Hollywood does it, though.

I don't mind fan service. That being said, I'm not 14-15 anymore and I no longer get a boner immediately as I see some clothed tits. Not even trying to be derogatory, that was literally the age where that could happen to me.

I never left that stage, please help.

Depends on how it's used in the show, to be honest.

stop watching trash shows and you'll find none of that

or you could stop browsing Sup Forums where everyone keeps posting garbage

fan service sucks

No need to be coy user, I know what you want.
Big.
Booty.
Lolis.

> Am I just too easily aroused or something to be turned on by that

wat

Like is it weird that this turns me on?

PUT DOWN THE KNIFE

nice autism you got there OP
welcome to the club

Not at all.

You'd like that right now, wouldn't you?