Why is there so much bad blood between britain and the us?

I thought we were frens

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZkTh_T75QY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like and appreciate most britbros. It's just hard to see them being overrun by third-worlders.

It's just bants, anyways. Stay strong, mates.

No real animosity. Just some of them are really assholes that don't realize they sold away their empire for some obsolete ships in the 40's

sorry guys we're full of Muslims and liberals now, there's still some of us who don't like the idea of our country being literally raped though.

Love,
Anglo

Nah m8, they are just bantz.

France is our true friend anyway

Top tier are the same family
They want the plebs to fight

I find it hard to like Europe at this poin, I am disappointed in your governments and citizens, mostly liberal cunts and Muslim social terrorists. I guess all I can do is wish you a safe future?? Same with all the white hatred in the US.

We quite fucked as well, Australia hates men and praises shithead Abbos like gods. Everyone needs help, and we can do it together as long as the west gets its head out of its ass.

Wtf nigga

There isn't bad blood.
It's mostly Jews and shills creating the animosity.

We have always been neck and neck.While we do suck (not all bad though), I do hate the brits who do nothing but constantly bitch about america, and I mean ALWAYS.
Example.
>FAT AND STUPID CUNT FATTY MCFAT FAT TUB OF LARD BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH FUCK AMERICA FUKIN FATASSES BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
>*mutes mic*

We were until we learned your entire country turned into our universities

They hated us until Onigger was elected and since he was replaced by orange they hate us even more. We've never really hated them for a long time. I hope one day Americans wake up and realize Europeans are not our "frens"

They burned the white house down

best bros ever
get the Capitol too next time please

I've always been pro-America (though pro-Britain foremost). I think people shit on America constantly because the powers that be want to distract them from issues in their own country they are causing.

>there's still some of us who don't like the idea of our country being literally raped though.

It's sad that it's come to this. I've had libs accuse me of reading the daily mail (I don't) I just don't like MASS RAPE. Is that such a problem? Then they shut down.

I remember when Rotherham came out years ago and it was still hushed up. It was called a conspiracy theory by someone in my class,and now it's out, it's almost like they don't want to accept it.

Haven’t seen this
Redditors love the uk because they’re embarrassed at a lack of culture in the us and get to enjoy the fruits of imperialism and traditional society guilt free when Britain does it because Britain fought the Nazis and didn’t genocide a population to found their country (only overseas genocides, but before fighting the Nazis). They like the British past of umbrellas etc while not wanting to know that British manners were invented to help British aristocratic thugs to rule without causing too much upset. This is the ideal of Reddit; to have an empire but without anyone getting upset and to have nice things without a crushing caste system. Particularly for those with “education” to win (hence the Harry Potter fantasy). Being chosen and also confirming to traditions, but they aren’t racist. Although the redditor also reads Harry Potter and isn’t particularly disturbed by the chattel slavery of the elves.
On Sup Forums Britain and America will bants constantly

thanks user

stupid hopefully suicidal frogposter

youtube.com/watch?v=wZkTh_T75QY

Reminder that France is the original best ally. Neocons brainwashed many that they were our enemy simply for trying to keep us out of the Iraq war. Even Macron, who we thought would be anti Trump, is very friendly with the US and Trump afterall.

well the uk is importing jihadis
and giving them everything
and then fucking up britons who object
its the literal definition of betrayal and treason
so why did americans join ww2 to fight for these cunts that destroy their own country anyhow?

My wife is British. I fuck her real hard. She's pretty ok. Op is a faggot.

I like them. It's just taking the piss, or whatever those fags say.

Americans have been brought up on fake patriotism and don't understand the race question. Hence why they for some odd reason tend to identify closer with porchmonkeys than their kin overseas

I've lost all hope for britain

>Why is there so much bad blood between britain and the US?

Most muslim countries don't like us user.

There isn't.

We are.

Stop being a fag.

I personally like Britbros. Their banter is amusing and it's not their fault that their Kike government is trying to destroy them. Back in the 20th century when they gave up a lot of their rights to self-defense Britain was a mostly white country so they didn't need to protect themselves. Laws they put in place decades ago that were perfectly reasonable then given their demographics are now fucking them over in ways they couldn't have predicted. Bongs are making the best of the bad hand they've been dealt. I mean Jesus Christ they lost their Empire because their government wanted to virtue signal because muh white guilt. I can let it slide when they shill for le 56%, they've got a lot to deal with.

Bunch of fuckin tossers

This. France is, and always has been, our /bestally/. The Bongs are fucked in the head.

Fuck you, Dad, you aren’t the boss of me anymore!

Bravo