Last Thread

Ready to neck my self lads,i have a cheap vodka and a rope,call me a faggot once again for old time sake.

Are you a kike shill per chance?

no,a natsoc university loser

Go to church

praising a kike

What's wrong user?

stream or gtfo faggot

ya gotta see how this all plays out man. its too early for you

just move to America, the land where you can always find some smuck who is doing worse than you.

how am i going to stream it fag,i will have to walk in the middle of the night to a forrest close to my school with tall trees,not possible

God will always love you. I know this is probably just a shitpost but I really hope you get through this. Nothing in life is permanent. No feeling or pain lasts forever. Godspeed.

I may have called you muhammad but you're probably white.

I'm sorry.

I want to comment but I'm paranoid so I'll just say, nice thread faggot.

seriously this at least give us some meme material

read

>it sets its phone on a rock
>it becomes an hero

Start doing steroids

Well, you tried. Counts for something.

i'll send you a picture of my tits if you don't kill yourself

Livestream or it didn't happen

With your phone, dipshit

i am already fit,i've been weightlifting for 4 years now

can u post ur steam id and password pls?

We all have good days and bad days. Sometimes we just need to clear our heads. If every day is a bad day, then just go ahead and do it.

>I need tall trees

You're just fucking larping. Stream it or stop larping.

Bye faggot.
Put a tarp down first so there's not a huge mess to clean up.

Livestream it and put up the chat so we can encourage you quicker

do a flip, faggot

it's dark retard and the phone flash is not that powerful plus there is a possibility of getting noticed

Go burn down a PP clinic or something mate. Kill a high standing kike. Or go on a killing spree and take out some "Syrian" refugees

clever, necessity clearly is the mother of invention

Oh shit dawg that's a good one. Can't believe I never thought of using a door. If I ever give up and do it, I'll remember this.

And you want all that hard work to go to waste?
You're no true NatSoc.

I wish I had the balls you have, have a nice sleep.

This
Don't a faggot. Die for a cause

i live in surrey,we don't have that many shitskins

Don't do it user
How does this work?

Larp confirmed. Enjoy (You)r thread.

Remember, folks, "sage" goes in the Options field when replying to shill, larp, and slide threads.

Go to Londonistan then

user there are plenty of ways to stream your death, and plenty ways to kill yourself. Does it really have to be necking yourself in a forest? faggot.

Fly to Montana user.

I need someone to help me with the blacksmithing and to part-time assist my buddy who raises wolves.

You could be our hide tanner probably. We make mad fucking bank, have wives and kids and shit.

We could use your accent to help redpill the college girls.

I offer because nobody ever comes....

It's ok. I wouldn't want to be known either irl if I was a 400lb nazi.

not op but i can fake a bong accent pretty well, im sick of life in the city, can i come be an apprentice hide tanner?

Why would you rather kill yourself than to come forth to God and find rest in hie word?

>Hanging
At least go for a properly effective option like jumping off beachy head or in front of a train.

What's your story,user?

Surely.

In Missoula, MT there is a gas station beside 5 guys burgers. Every couple days a guy named Ron works. Big guy, wears leather gauntlets he made.

Sadly, we live in the city so....maybe make an ad in the Ravalli County craigslist. They still give you free guns with cable there. No, really.

oi bingly bong shindig

that'll do, right? Jokes aside, how are job prospects in a place like Montana? Sounds pretty damn perfect, aside from that one point.

Did he do it?

Don't do it just sleep it off.

fell in love with a roach,got cucked then realised how much of a pathetic faggot i am
i am still here,i'll do it when the thread dies

Wages are jack and or shit but most trucking companies and long-standing places will not only train you but give you a great job with benefits. Saving up to live nicely or living out of town cheapens it up massively.

This is the Mtn side, not the plains. I'd rather die than live on that side. Not even a tree to hang from.

>fell in love with a roach,got cucked
If you kill yourself for something that fucking stupid I'l personally going to walk down there and resuscitate you as some half-rotten fucking Frankenstein's monster.

Not ok man, if you just got cucked you're volatile and not doing it because of long-standing feelings. That's not right. You don't end it on a whim, and not for a fucking roach.

>got cucked
>I'll do it when the thread dies

God damn you are such a pathetic attention hungry fucking loser. Even your death is pathetic. I'm leaving. Have a good day in school tomorrow larper.

People tear all their fingernails off clawing at the wall once they are hanging and realize how bad they just fucked up.

Heartbreak. Been there, done that. Plenty of people try to kill themselves, but usually either get talked out of it, or come to their senses.

It's true what people say; it does get better with time.

Livestream or btfo

just dont let your mom find you swinging ok son

>Blacksmithing
>Raise wolves

Metal as fuck.

>fell in love with a roach
>got cucked
>realized how much of a pathetic faggot i am

I don't mean to be a boner user, but you do realize that if you kill yourself over a "roach"/get cucked, then thats litterally all you will be remembered for. everyone who asks "why'd he kill himself?" will receive the answer "he felt that he couldn't go on because he thought less of himself for get cheated on by a muslim/turkish person". That's quite honestly the gayest epithet ever. Please don't be that pathetic.

or we could call someone for you just give a number and a location were here to help.

Live stream or gtfo

Why don't you just go cry or go talk to the priest, fucking bullshit.

Stop posting these threads. You have a problem (probably depression, if you haven't already been diagnosed). See a doctor.

that's the tip of the iceberg mate,mostly i am despondent to life after seeing my country and most europe turn to shit,i realised that i am powerless and destined to perpetually suffer

1-800-
273-8255

see

Show face so I can know it's you in the news

Give it a few months and do some shit. You're fucking retarded to pull it immediately after a personal happening.

Take a picture then.

nice larp

Dont fuck it up fag.

dont blame yourself for the ppl who run your country all you can do is vote the fuckers out still not worth hanging it uptho.

You and everyone else. That's why we talk about it so much. The truth is that even though western civilization has gone to shit, there are still things that can bring us joy. You just need to give yourself the chance to find those things.

i've been delaying it for the last 2 years,it's not an impulsive action,i could leave a message and blame marxism or islam for this

why then?

what reason?

you seen what us crazy americans did this past election cycle we voted TRUMP into office to give DC a big fuck you.

And a fucking roach tipped the scales.

God isn't real. Not every pain is temporary.

>there are still things that can bring us joy

i.e. getting your shit together and trying to net a positive effect on your country/world.

congratulation you voted for another neocon kike in office
kind of

Please don't do it mate.

Its the fucking fluoride, I promise you.
I was a suicidal shoplifting drug addicted bipolar maniac, it was the fucking fluoride. I'm holding down a job and haven't had an episode in over a year now.

>Don't drink tea.
>Don't use toothpaste that isn't Euthymol
>If you live in an area that has tap water fluoride content above 0.3ppm you are fucked unless you can afford bottled water

>Wait four months
>Feel heartbeat at center of head where rocky headache was ever since you were thirteen
>Feel emotional insulation you felt as a child
>Actually be able to sleep on command
>Won't feel the emptiness/ sadness physically in the left side of your abdomen just below your ribcage that tears you apart.
>fears will be erased

>i'll do it when the thread dies
please don't. there's no afterlife, this is all you get. there won't be some grand viewing by you of your funeral and everyone there grieving.
oh sure, your parents/siblings/loved ones/ friends will cry, buy you will not see it. suicide isn't revenge or or absolution, it's just death, and dead is nothing.

also, why would you kill yourself over a chick? there is no pussy on the planet worth hanging yourself over.

Move don't do it, leave your country for America, or go full 1488 with everyone you know and fight the good fight

>also, why would you kill yourself over a chick? there is no pussy on the planet worth hanging yourself over.
True words

I have been reading about history a lot. There's been 5000 years of known shit. humans are the same intellectually and emotionally since the beginning.

The truth is that all this pol shit doesn't matter. Even if leftists or Muslims take over everything, the only thing that matter is whether or not you tried in life. The only thing that matters is your legacy to the next humans to come down the line. If you aren't going to leave a legacy with children then you have to leave a legacy in other ways.

It makes no sense just to leave the earth without affecting the next people to come along. If you care so much about the "shitskins" then why would you lay down your sword and die in the woods? Go do something that matters. It's the only thing that makes you alive.

i never understood why people who want to kill themselves dont instead just go on a trip somewhere, leave everything behind.. do something insane.. you can always kill yourself after.

do you really think not existing is better than Sup Forums?
as long as its not an impulse decision do a flip and make us proud faggot.

poast roap and poast cheep vodka

this

Your local authorities have been contacted, OP. Enjoy your involuntary stay in the loony bin. :^)

If only there was a book that understood human nature and attempted to explain that nature in a way we can all understand like with stories she songs. It would have to be an old book.

Fucking faggot. Russian scum. Stop using british flag.

user, go with god, but take as many shitskin democracy ruiners as you can with you.

Let

Them

Bathe

In

Your

Fire

It's all about perception. If you see no value in life, nothing will change until your perception changes.

I've read enough. You're a faggot preying on other newfags' (You)'s
Suicide stream immediately or leave.

Mate i was shopping at like 8/9 o'clock with the bird and I can tell you right fucking now you have fucking no idea what hopeless is. I tell you right now if we hadn't gone for a fag i was ready for shouting fuck Christmas and smashing my way out of premark or whatever normies call it.

Why kill yourself when there are so many kikes to kill?

try to beat the record on muzzies faggot