Kraut and Tears General

I don't usually make Threads sue me if its bad.
Current Info:
>Zeph releases The Task Force invite for all to join. Check Twitter link.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA
youtube.com/watch?v=XOnGNIHTWTk
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA
youtube.com/watch?v=6qVqF49Gae4
youtube.com/watch?v=bnxjyPAS5hs
youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY
discord
huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.htm
archive.is/rmOnP
youtube.com/watch?v=RRdIltdDE4A
youtu.be/F1sNeB18IwQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1qAwzc1mIFH
youtube.com/watch?v=yLv1pnvP3Qg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>KRAUT RUNDOWN

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against minor alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids as a young Bill Nye type.

This Youtube debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs Jean Francois Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

A mole inside Kraut's secret Discord sends JF a lulzy recording of Kraut & then leaks the ENTIRE thing revealing a mass dox & pilpul operation trying to destroy every Alt-Right/Race Realist on Youtube. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything

Playlist Collection of Vids
>The Krautism Saga
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut and Tea Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtube.com/watch?v=XOnGNIHTWTk

THE LEAKED VID
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog

expect a letter from my internet lawyer

Thank you Aussie. I should have saved this.
I'll be fucking waiting.

>"What motivates Kraut?"
>"I don't understand why he is doing this?"
>"Why can't he let it go or admit that he was wrong?"

Kraut's Jewishness is the answer. Listen to the smartest man in the room JF from 40mins explain how Kraut is motivated by a Jewish ethnic hatred of the Goy, and a Jewish fear of losing power/hegemony to White ethno-nationalists:

JF live on millenniyule, recounted this shit earlier

What Kraut does tactically is the Jewish technique of pilpul, that is argueing disingenuously in bad faith. Nitpicking, hairsplitting, strawmanning etc. in order to arrive at a pre-determined conclusion to "win the argument" rather than "make an argument."

>Kraut pilpul in action
youtube.com/watch?v=bnxjyPAS5hs

What is Kraut even trying to say here? It's nonsense sophistry. Pure PILPUL.

youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY

Is someone making an imgur of the newest logs (which prove his latest apology wrong)?

is kraut going to kill himself? never seen him get destroyed this hard

Share this link to anyone you want
discord gg/JZJGtGf. Type ?join in #welcome to get full access.

killing himself would be an admission of wrong doing
Kraut is too much a jew to admit wrong doing

Currently being discussed on Millenniyule: youtube.com/watch?v=6qVqF49Gae4

All Jews are taught pilpul, it is likely genetic, a function of verbal IQ, and it is certainly ingrained into their deep culture and child-rearing. Jews will try to use it on you in bad faith again and again so inoculate yourself to their (((sophistry))).

Pilpul here is explained by a Jew who laments it's corrosive effect on discourse where Jews are involved:
>What this means for contemporary Jewish discourse is critical: Even though many contemporary Jews are not observant, pilpul continues to be deployed. Pilpul occurs any time the speaker is committed to “prove” his point regardless of the evidence in front of him. The casuistic aspect of this hair-splitting leads to a labyrinthine form of argument where the speaker blows enough rhetorical smoke to make his interlocutor submit. Reason is not an issue when pilpul takes over: what counts is the establishment of a fixed, immutable point that can never truly be disputed.

>What is thought to be the Jewish “genius” is often a mark of how pilpul is deployed. The rhetorical tricks of pilpul make true rational discussion impossible; any “discussion” is about trying to “prove” a point that has already been established. There is little use trying to argue in this context, because any points being made will be twisted and turned to validate the already-fixed position.

huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.htm
archive.is/rmOnP

KRAUT, ZABBIE, SANDRE AND DRALLASTA PLANNING TO CREATE A "SCIENTIFIC DISSIDENT" TO INFILTRATE SOMEONE ON THE ALT-RIGHT (most likely JF or Ryan Faulk)

/ourking/ JF is on Millennyule right now with Woes.

A small sample of the work I'm compiling.

His esteemed team of undergraduates.

I'm sure NYT would be delighted to present them as brave scientists fighting nazi con artists. Even though of course they weren't debating any nazis and they were literally hating them because of out of the two sides of the arguments one radical group chose theirs. So what? It's literally the "you know who drank water? Hitler" fallacy.

FURTHER PLANS TO CREATE A FAKE FEMALE BIOLOGY STUDENT FOR INFILTRATION PURPOSES

These people lost to a man from Quebec.

I love being us, don't you?

Could i have a link to the video the photo is referencing?

You're like that guy who goes into every thread and autistically posts that huge copypasta about the holocaust.

JF's face really makes this picture, look at the little guy having the time of his life

I might go get the bottle of whiskey while I finish up the imgur of NYT journo.

That is the video unless you mean the original steam

OPERATION MINCEMEAT

(Apparently Kraut&Co planned to get Sargon and Thunderf00t on board to "intimidate" the alt-right)

BAHAHAHAHAA

He's such a fucking idiot, giving us the dox we need to disprove. :P

can somebody explain this autism?

Get a room, fags, rofl lmao

It isn't hard when they're being lead by the Dunning-Kruger kid.

Me too, Scotch on the rocks and we'll ripping this shithole to bits.

lol k tyvm ggwp :P

youtube.com/watch?v=RRdIltdDE4A
Someone who can video edit should make an animated version, I can only photoshop

>@Academic Agent

god hes such a pseud.
why was he on that discord server anyway?

This makes no sense.

Maybe I just don't follow these youtubers at all but why would anybody care?

youtu.be/F1sNeB18IwQ

This diagram seems to indicate they were mainly trying to get Braving riled up, and to do the same thing that Kraut has done, "i.e., protect his tweets, and or remove his account," which is what kraut has done to him before when he formerly called himself Edgy.

I bet that hurt the most. Creating all those names for operations is always the most fun. And then some fat frog had to ruin it all. How unfair.

Ever since the Channel Awesome slow decay and eventual demise I don't remember a similar embarassing saga.

It's from Warski live show from last Friday I think - about an hour and 15 in

JF says zephs GF wanted to sleep with him...what a tweest

He didn't create the operation names, he seems to take fancy to Anglo spycraft and simply lifts the names directly from historical British operations. Furthermore, he not only lifts the names but he seems to lift the names of operations that sort-of-kinda reflect the outline of his l33t opz. He's an egomaniac LARPing as some great spy.

Damn Imgur not sending a verification email to me. Posting is taking a moment.

Well, we ended up gaining access to the real server, how about that.

>alt-right dissidents
Lefty niggers really believe they're some kind of underground resistance fighters living in a brutal, merciless right-wing dictatorship, don't they? Christ.

these ppl are fuckin insane!

I also remember primary school. But by the time of high school everybody grew out of it. Kraut should know if even from the very brief time he spent there.

I noticed you don't have a Juris Doctor, and seem to misunderstand your liability for making a bad thread. I am willing to join your think tank as Legal user

is this the guy that thinks all human traits are heritable except intelligence which is entirely environmental?

>op red mackerel
He's fucking obsessed with English spycraft. This links in to Operation Mincemeat and the use of Sardinia as a ploy. Fucking Jew, get your own skills.

This reminds me of back in elementary school when a few friends and I were in my treehouse using crayons to draw a map detailing "Operation Juicy Fruit". We were planning on dropping a watermelon on our principal's car.

These faggots are like fucking children pretending to be spies.

>Lefty niggers really believe they're some kind of underground resistance fighters living in a brutal, merciless right-wing dictatorship, don't they?
Its their weat dream. They picture themselves as the french resistance.

But they don't know that the resistance was not an unified group and that aspent more time and resorces killing each other over ideological minutia. So, i guess they are like the FR...

controlled_opposition_for_MyCroft.mp3
>vocaroo.com/i/s1qAwzc1mIFH

This is the rundown I needed this morning. I was like WTF is going on.

a good rundown video
youtube.com/watch?v=yLv1pnvP3Qg

Holy shit, Zabbie, you fucking autist

So let me get this straight, they planned to create yet ANOTHER sekrit server that was supposed to be presented as the real sekrit server? Or is this server already the "shadow server"?

This pretty much proves Sargon is involved. Sargon is stage 3. Get your rope ready boys.

Not relevant in any way, but pottery nonetheless.

AHAHAHAHAHA, What a shitfest of machiavellian scheming. What they don't seem to get is, that conspiracy might be easier on the internet, but also more difficult to hide.

But I want to ask, does anyone here really think, that those people will stop, just because their figurehead(KrautAndTea) was btfo'd?
I'm pretty sure that they're still scheming somewhere in the shadows. This Guardian02 guy is not to be trusted and his goal may be to ultimately "destroy" the presence of Alt-Right ideas on youtube. He could also just be an edgelord. Since he seemed to be instrumental in the candid scandal, I think that he has some merit to him. His pretentious speech also makes it hard to read his character.

I really want that audio now.

Damn this is real in depth shit, I hope Jim is seeing this because it's some important information to touch on if they try to do this again.

Yeah, I'm actually stunned by the level of cringeworthy autism we're seeing here. Someone show this to Jim please, I'd sure love to hear his thoughts on this shit

He watched a handful of ten minute animted videos on YouTube entitled "How to Get What You Want - You Won't Believe How It Works!", and now he thinks he's a great intellecual of our times. He also thinks the world is America. What utter drivel, I've encountered by intelligent and more frightful children.

Everyone missed the mp3? :(

Never mind, it's just robot voice bullshit.

>It has been the modern community marriages of the often progressive science and academic communities and our own anti-regressive commentary communities that has risen out of the opposition to this modern wave of tragic idiocy.

Maybe that faux-server is their new nesting ground?

We need to make this a general

so these people literally think of themselves as on some kind of rebellion against da "EBIL NAZIZ"

text to speak or a voice changer?

fuck i hope not but it's likely he knew about this shit

Deep? This is a turd floating in a kids' swimming pool

>Damn this is real in depth shit
It's specious, that's all. It's simple and attractive sound bites that even the most simple person can regurgitate to sound smart to stupid people, don't fall for it.

Kraut did nothing wrong!
Gas the frogs, race war now!

Proof that the left can't into meme, and it just fills me with rage.

*i mean after all he backed Kraut and made a bunch of comments about how the Alt Right are a bunch of "the NEW real SJWS! Lololol1!!! amirite! my guy kraut knows!"

fucking cunt

Yeah but they also seem to think most nazis are controlled opposition so it's kinda like they're tilting at windmills

Text to speak, I think, sadly. Otherwise you might've been able to reverse engineer. :/

i honestly can't wrap my head around the psychology of these people. they just seem like a mixture of confused, extremely angry, idiotic, paranoid, and emotionally damaged

i feel a mixture of sadness and sort of vague bewilderment by their behavior. i honestly don't understand what's going on

And think they're James Bond.

but dey have so many subs! our intellectual youtube heavyweights!

Pic related. Dude was such an autist he did text to speech of any text he wrote that was too long.

Cringe

>i honestly don't understand what's going on
They don't care about winning whatever game they're playing they just care about ensuring their opponent loses. That's all it is.

What a fucking spastic. We really are dealing with the sludge at the bottom of the barrel, aren't we?

Someone should tell him that just because you can use photoshop does not mean you can make memes.
Just looks like his own jerk off fan fiction.