ITT: Works where men seemingly don't exist

ITT: Works where men seemingly don't exist.

They do the programming not the designing and animating.

If I were more of a faggot I'd complain about this major "plot hole" but it works in the series' favor actually.

Umiko was the only programmer shown, but at the party at the end in season 12, I didn't see any men at all. In fact, you don't see men anywhere in the show. Yun has a little brother, but that's about the only creature with a penis in this entire universe. Aoba says she lives with her parents, but only ever speaks with her mom.

This is canon.

I believe they actually address this in the manga, but I can't remember why it is because I haven't read it myself.

Is it a super deep reason like there was another World war and 90% of men died off or is it just that the animators wanted only cute girls doing cute things?

>purely coincidence

Thanks for posting these user(s).

>he didn't read the manga

>Kancolle wasn't even around yet
I miss those days

Saki, You can count them with one hand and it's hilarious how Ritz trashes them unless they are old men and Lizardon.

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet. They do exist but they're almost never seen and their faces are almost never shown.

K-on did it too. The only guys were that dude at the music shop, the principal, and maybe the person at the studio rental place. I don't remember if there were any men at the music festival they went to.

Every CGDCT

Escapism at its finest

That's untrue. This boy even has a female love interest.

The hag and the fag shown in cut a deal with each other. All the cute girls go to her department and in turn, she sends all the cute boys to his department.

What you can infer from this is that if you aren't cute, you don't belong in Eagle Jump.

go watch "super lovers" if you want to look at guys. plenty of them in that anime. you'll probably love it

Does Umi hates the blacks?

Is this one of those exaggerated "you are gay if you want males in your anime" post?

Why would you want guys in anime? Futas > Males

Have you played her game yet?

Maybe for a better narrative and a non wish fulfillment show?

what you are implying is heresy for the nips.

>non-wish fulfillment show
Just because you're primary cast is the same gender doesn't automatically make it wish fulfillment. A male MC can also be wish fulfillment.

In the manga there are men that work at the office. For whatever reason the adaption decided to not show them. WIth the upcoming season they might show more of them.

Futas = Males if they have balls

it is though

A "beautfiil pure world when icky men don't exist"

Cant get more wish fulfillment than this

>Futas > Males

you haven't read many isekais have you?

Yes. She's a japanese nationalist after all. Nationalists tend to be racists.

At least those stories don't exclude a whole fucking gender

you'll get the usual sex with 2 bonus tits

I think everybody here knows, that the current trend of isekais is just wish fulfillment, maybe, withing the hundred of shit isekais, there is ONE that is actually good.

Because everyone thinks that the Madoka universe is a "beautiful pure world", right?

Then explain this.

Thats gonna trigger a lot of people

I don't really care as long as men are never anything more than background characters.

Male supporting characters, or a male main character in CGDCT is unforgivable.

>Male supporting character on a CGDCT show
>ends being the funniest part of all the show

I want this to happen.

>better narrative and a non wish fulfillment show
>anime
That's a hard one. Even in a series with a 50/50 sex ratio. I don't mind if it's more or less well justified so adding a guy or girl would actually fuck up things. Like can't believe some anons wanted the baby to become relevant in modoka. In new game the gay dude hires the hot guys but you also see men outside the ofiice once in a while and Aoba cares for her father. If you want a good CGDCT anime with some guys and cocks poppping up once in a while watch GA class design.
Shit man, you have issues.

>Shit man, you have issues.
For pointing out obvious facts?

Is New Game the most feminist anime ever made?

Sometimes it works.

There's a reason why CGDCT is a genre of it's own, you keep watching your battle school harem Isekai and or the seasonal romance and we'll keep watching our cute girls.

Isn't it bombing?

It's more like a subgenre.

>confusing a harem with CGDCT

user please.

More like SoL with male proeminent characters is the sub-genre.

It doesn't matter what the proportions are, it's still a subset.

They were on a different team because Cougar Director had a deal to swap cute employees for any dudes who came to interview with her gay foil.

Ok, I actually agree.

>aside from no boys
Fucking hell

>there still hasn't been a CGDCT anime with a Sunohara-type male who is also a yurifag

There's yuri danshi, it got canned because it wasn't yuri

But I want him as a supporting character, not the main character.

Males scare the main audience for CGDCTs.

This

The only reason they watch these shows is because there are no males in it

I fear no man

And why do you find it so important to have males in your show besides ''muh realism'' you can go watch some other thing

Not that guy but sometimes you want to be able to relate to the characters. No matter what SJWs tell you the fact that men and women are different doesn't change. People who only watch CGDCT and shun any show with males in it are probably repressed trannies.

I wouldn't say it scares them as much as it does annoy them.

Why does the presence of makes make you feel so threatened Sup Forums?

it's no exaggeration, cock lover.

any harem

>you want to be able to relate to the characters.

Well if you can only do that with male characters you are watching the wrong shows, I prefer my CGDCT with just girls but I do watch a lot of other shows like Jojo, Gundam and Rakugo, I just like to keep things separate.

They're uninteresting

Fair enough. But I still think mixed gender casts can still be pretty good, like in Nichibros.

Other than this guy I don't think there are any others

Nigger please.

They're unnecessary too.

if they were guys
will you buy it!

It was also said plenty of the guys in Hana-chan's team left because of... reasons.
So, either Hazuki solely hires girls she knows are likely to swing her way (or both ways), or Hana-chan is a huge molester.

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FAGGOTS MISSED THE MOST OBVIOUS ONE.

>haremshit

It's similar to Yuru Yuri. There were a few background male characters in the manga, but the adaptation reduced that number to almost zero.