U.N TROOPS TO INVADE CHICAGO HABBENING !!! # 3

UPDATE !!!
This is the Executive Order Allowing UN Troops in Chicago & US
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/01/executive-order-united-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures
Obama signed this executive order to allow (((UN))) troops to occupy American cities.
youtube.com/watch?v=yG69hUhcOUs

>"Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin is meeting with a top United Nations official to seek international help with gun violence in Chicago. "
youtube.com/watch?v=JreEcLwPb1g

last threads if you missed them

This is it lads, the fugging habbening we have all been waiting for.
Maybe the (((Globalists))) are scared of Trump and want to push an armed coup ?
Video showing UN troops firing at Haiti Civilians
youtube.com/watch?v=rweQ2-BgjH4
Daily Reminder that UN troops are mainly comprised of Africans, Indians, and Pakistanis who are recruited and are known to rape and murder the women of whatever country or city they are deployed in. Will we see massive rapes by UN troops and executions?
Is this the calm before the storm?
Any Chicagoanons can confirm about weird shit going on in Chicago?
Are you seeing any military-tier movement at night?
Has this been their plan all along?
Is this why Obama let Chicago become a warzone so that (((They))) could send in UN troops and prepare to push their NWO agenda?
youtube.com/watch?v=hb9AMrcLgFs

UN recruitment ad to fool the good goyim
youtube.com/watch?v=jAXVbtdBu10

BUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3661842/What-military-trucks-doing-Virginia-Bemused-motorists-spot-white-combat-vehicles-interstate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off shills. This isn't gonna happen because you lost.

>known to rape and murder the women of whatever country or city they are deployed in
Not gonna habbin, no one wants to rape a sheboon.

Liar, liar read some actual facts and then fuck yourself. Plenty of shit in Chicago, but no UN troops.

>1111
No 5th column confirmed.

UN Troops are almost nonwhites recruited from Africa, india, and Pakistan
they are notorious for committing war crimes in the countries or cities that they get deployed. Kinda like the White Helmets of Syria .

The democraps are literally calling the UN to send troops to Chicago.
They don't want to ask Trump to send the National Guard because he is a wacis.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

I don't think you can rape a chicongo sheboon... Pretty sure if they see a dick they just jump on it.
>more baby gibs
But, seriously this would be great, it would mean day of the rope for many. The sleeping giant would wake again.

That EO is about Rules of Engagement and using tactics and technology to reduce civilian casualties in conflict areas. It has nothing to do with the continental US or UN.

>be American
>disregard the Posse Comitatus Act
>get shot

Lol what happens if dindus start capping blue helmets?

crips will join the blue helms
and bloods will join trump

>real life red vs blue

Not gonna habbin, dindus can't shoot for shit. I'd put my money on any rock or sand nigger with a few hours of un training against any American gangster nigger.

But, it would be fun to watch.

Hang all UN officials

The US IS the UN.

Saw a military helicopter moving W-E towards Chicago the night after the Obama extradition Q meme was going around right before his jury duty. That's about it.

There have been stories for a while now about niggers in Chicago randomly finding entire crates of high caliber military grade weapons all scattered throughout the South Side. This could very well have been planned for a long time.

I'm in Chicago and just saw a black kid going over my house wtf

Chicago has always been a war zone you fucking retard.

Also the UN are our allies and this is just if the US ever gets invaded by a foreign country that the UN has permission to assist us in our cities.

Hopefully not your city though.

We have a National Guard for these things. Calling the UN is highly suspect.

Though your writing style reeks of shill. Get the fuck out of here faggot.

yuge if big

>Be kike
>Disregard Geneva convention rules on immigration.
>Bring in hordes of niggers to Europe
>Move to Israel

Who cares? UN troops can't even keep small villages secure. The niggers in Chicago will run them the fuck out of their in a week, if not less.

Like this is a bad thing? Bbye niggers and the worst pizza in the world..

Wew lad. Cant wait to take potshots at the invading foreign army.

For fucks sake the man never asked for UN troops. He only said that they were talking with them, never about what. At most, AT MOST, a few UN advisers will be sent to Chicago police.

Call off the thread, habbening is bullshit

I hope they send UN troops who are Chad or Mali veterans

butt... what about the genocide the blacks are facing at the hands of other blacks

I'm rooting for the niggers!

National Guard is US ethnic demographics. They will never shoot at fellow American citizen and fellow black man. You need foreigners to do it.

Illinoisfag, can't wait to legally scalp some blue helmuts.

Which fucking ones, they're both a bunch of niggers.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3661842/What-military-trucks-doing-Virginia-Bemused-motorists-spot-white-combat-vehicles-interstate.html
They have it all planned out.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

The niggers in Chicago. It'd be nice to see the UN's invasion fail catastrophically.

test

What room for him? Click here to obtain more information. The Turks are amazing. "Even nano" is even better. Salmon White Libong, 58 The Himalayas is a good guide.
What is the penguin, the timber industry, Hanka Gaudir?
Discover original works of art. Enjoy, but I do not care.
Nie Gilles Sedmohradsko Chen? We believe that the next column will be "closed" by Arthur Edotype Apoxox. Gozo, SCI N7g
United Nations Genocide Ozone 55-U.[DD//NmD7-5] (C: 3) Are these songs? Han Gaudir
The famous work of Westend, Veliko Vodka
Congratulations on SAR 12 Tewanie Edition. This movement is about security. But you understand Goths. My good account is a big attack.
But it's a blessing.
brilliant!
0ZG Abio Hako; I know that; 4_ from 4D / (0UDc;CEYr000.S) :: Closed (C: 3{does it work like that :o LOL})
HEALTH
0ZG Abio Hako; industrial inspection initializing
Akihabara murder sex doll protocol: saw penis revolution of torture gimmick devil father continues...

the grief that was lost the ghetto an era! ? TOKAGE of body tissue that burns I commit suicide to that is disillusioned and is accelerate/ it is resolved like a machine=angel.... The body of the lonely ant of our BRAINB original form brain universe nano machine goes mad--it shut down like LOAD ruinous brain--ANDROID....it is vital fake! ? Our original form "[mechanical]
Eleven.

That's not how Chicongo's gangs really work m8.

This just in: More Peacekeepers die in one month in Chicago, than 10 years across the globe.

'frankly, it's a genocide.' how is it a genocide if it's black on black?

>Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin is meeting with a top United Nations official to seek international help with gun violence in Chicago.
>to seek international help with gun violence in Chicago.
>gun violence
The only way they will control the shootings in Chicago, is to forcefully confiscate guns from blacks.
Those blacks would be US citizens.
So, what do?

And how is it a genocide when blacks have an entire fucking continent to their own?

>Let me tell you more about your country

The National Guars called to maintain law and order you idiot, and just like police they can and will shoot if deemed necessary.

Bringing foreigners in to kill Americans, even if they are niggers, is a slippery slope. Next thing you know, places like Texas or Montana "have a gun problem" and then we have an all out foreign invasion on our hands all across the country and Americans being slaughtered.

(((Globalist))) afraid of (((trump)))? Lol good one infowars. Had me for 1/10 seconds.

There's also been a few weapons heists from the train yards on the south side. Only those specific cars were targeted. Seemed much too sophisticated for the dindu kangs to organize alone, but that is where the weapons are going. The Nation of Islam and other Islamic groups on the south and west sides are working with the cartels to smuggle in weapons.

Why dont you guys want this? It puts black culture into the world's spotlight with no room for excuses. Not to mention this would be happening under democrats making them look bad.

So will they out all the Democrats running the city into the ground?

IDS HABENNING!!!!!!!!!

>invading Chicongo
This isn’t even a bad thing. Chiraq should have been nuked

Shoot any blue helmet.
They are an invading force and their lives are forfeit by being here.

If the UN comes strolling in the national guard will be called to repel the foreign invasion and citizen milnutemen will take up arms.

>They will never shoot at fellow American citizen and fellow black man
Then why do they get called in to kick ass after looters cause too much trouble after major disasters?Stuff like that is sorta their job.

>citizen minutemen will take up arms
I wouldn't be surprised to find the gangs wiping them out if they try that shit

>UN soldiers try to invade America
>gangs commit drive-bys and all sorts of nigger-tier shit
>tens of thousands of gangbangers and UN soldiers die

Sounds /comfy/

Let them in, quarantine the entire state of Illinois, arm and support both sides, let them kill each other until there is nothing left, allow white people to repopulate the state.

If you live in chicago you deserve to die for helping to ruin my state. Hope the city and everyone in it burns.

They are obviously allowed here otherwise they wouldn't make it past the airport

But user, I'm in Chicago and have nothing to do with the absolute state of Illinois.

Because it would inconvenience my daily life.

Anyone who believes this shit is a fucking retard.
SAGE