Why won't my GF dominate me?

27 year old NEET here and I need some dating advice guys. A couple months ago I finally got my first GF, shes super cool (white and nice face) we met at a cosplay club, she is a little chubby but oh well. The only thing is I have always had this fetish of being dominated by a woman so after dating for a couple months I finally felt like we were close enough and I got the courage to ask her if she would dominate me. I wanted her to do stuff like tie me up and force me to eate her pussy for hours, put a collar on me and feed me dog food and treat me as her pet slave and fuck me in the butt with a strap on or just whatever she could possibly want to do to me. I told her all this which was really embaressing and hard for me and she was actually really grossed out by it and said it's totally unattractive. She said what turns her on is for me to be the masculine one and dominate and forcefully fuck her and call her names and choke her and be aggressive towards her. She said her pussy could be mine whenever I wanted it shed be my fuck toy and cook constany she just needs me to act primal and masculine. This is a huge turn off for me why would she not be independent? What the hell /pol? what have modern women come too? Like seriously it's supposed to be 2017 and we have moved on from gender roles. I think women are seriously strong and liberated at this point and I think it's so hot for a girl to be the dominate one in the relationship but she doesn't want to what should I do Sup Forums? im trying to get her to understand that in this day and age theres nothing wrong with a woman being in full control of men, hell Hillary Clinton got more votes then any man ever to run for president.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't have a 2 pussy houshold. Since your the man your gonna have to throw away your pathetic fetish born from mother issues and become Alpha.

What exactly did she win?

The participation award.

Oh look! A funny made by someone called funny.

Seriously OP this doesn't sound like a political topic. No offense taken though.

nah screw you 153882201 its 2017 i can do what i want

It's not Sup Forums
It's advice and shit.
Shit slide thread.
..."in all fields"

Share this link to anyone you want
discord gg/JZJGtGf. Type ?join in #welcome to get full access.

President of Mexico aka California.

The only way to make her change her mind is to totally fuck her up and make her want to do this weird bullshit to you. Tie her down and brand her back with a hot iron. That should do the trick, you will then either be dominated by her forever or go to jail for a very long time and be dominated by Tyrone. Win-win

You're never going to make your girlfriend dominate you since you're too much of a submissive pussy to tell her what you want.

You need you compromise. Tying you up makes you more feminine (which turns her off). She likes you to eat her out (even if she denies this). So just focus on giving her pleasure to the detriment of your own pleasure. That's something masochistic you can get off to, right?

Do it in a masculine way, like you can't resist her. Just slowly kiss down her body and groan (this works especially if you have a deep voice). Then while she's all hot and bothered, beg her to sit on your face. Tell her something like, "You're so hot... fuck! I want you to fuck my mouth!"

There's so many ways you can go about this that won't make her dry up like the Grand Canyon. The question is, are you good enough at dirty talking?

Remember spontaneity is key. If you talk about your weird fetishes, it ruins the natural "flow" that sex should have. Sex should come naturally.

>so beta his girlfriend won't even dominate him

lmaoing at ur life right now

How does Russia "hack" you. Literally before the election Trump called it rigged and the liberal press called it "impossible". Even when there is Voter ID laws they say it's impossible to do Voter fraud, then muh russia

Best Actress and a Participation Trophy

This is the response you were really hoping for.

This, grow up you fucking manchild.

Hello no

Heres a good one

Maybe instead of padding votes in California she should have focused in Wisconsin and also Bernie would have won if the DNC didn't collude with Hillary and blacks didn't vote overwhelmingly for her.

Hahahaha. Clinton may have won the popular vote but look who is POTUS.

62,985,133. Is how many trump won. Clinton won 65.9 million
Electoral college 304-227

no wonder you haven't had a girlfriend until 27. you're an absolute cuck

Heard 144% of the Cali voting age population voted in the 2016 election
Hillary was such a qualified candidate, Cali voted for her twice

Also, numerals confirm 144%

don't listen to the shitposters crying cuck; she sounds selfish and unimaginative.