Why does nobody cares about latest UFO disclosure...

Why does nobody cares about latest UFO disclosure? This one was special because it was officially confirmed by the Pentagon.

It seems that people are ready to eat any shit the media give them and will accept any bluebeam shit without even resistance.

What do you think Sup Forums? Why do people so unconcerned like the UFO and aliums are common shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdzUOItDxXg
ktar.com/story/1877183/odd-lights-phoenix-area-sky-prompt-questions-ufo-talk-online/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if the aliens what may attention they have to shitpost better than Trump.

lmao

Is there anyone in the last 50 years who hasn't known aliens are real?

This is like "disclosure" that the CIA commits war crimes or that Jews are over-represented in law and banking.

This is political related hence confirmed by pentagon. Any issue relating to government is game for political discussion

get. the. fuck. out. of. here.

im thinking because it might be the U.S. Darpa agency hazing their own air force as a live experiment

>DoD gets audited for first time in history
>Look goyim, UFOs!

remember what happened when they audited the Pentagon?

>Why does nobody cares about latest UFO disclosure?

because it's fucking fake.

Kill yourself old man or write a novel.

and you can go to

>>>/reddit/

Same old blurry footage....

Leaf I swear to god I will

Because UFOs are a psyop, numbskull. They are deliberate disinfo pushed by the military.

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE875

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

KYS

>OP
looks like a blimp. its a blimp

>hyuk hyuk KYS pfffffff hurrr

Who fucking cares you dumb kid its all lies anyway fuck off

Jesus fucking christ...

cuck

Because its a bullshit psyop which, even if true, only matters when the whole world is a witness to it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Aliens don't exist until (YOU) and everyone else witness it first hand. Otherwise, it's larp and psyop. BTW, This low energy bullshit video has to be the most low energy shit I've ever seen.

>This one was special because it was officially confirmed by the Pentagon.
>"Back in 2012 we spent millions of your tax dollars "investigating" these UFO incidents!"
>cool what did you find
>"Uhhhhhhh..."

Thanks Obama. Everyone should look into the secret space program and the deep state and black budgets. it's not ayys inside these crafts but humans, using your dime to make awesome anti grav ships and hoarding all the tech while we shove our asses full of shitty oil

y r u so mad about aliums burger

>remember what happened when they audited the Pentagon?
Please tell.

>tfw all ofthose nations are in fact whiter than US, besides south africa
Get rekt, amerimutt

>memeflag
>names their pictures
>same rehashed topics
>responds with a different ID right away
Why are people still bumping shill threads?

9/11

because this is still more interesting than "twitter screencap of stupid shit said by a nobody to trigger Sup Forums: the thread"

(((((((((((((((((((9/11)))))))))))))))))))))

traitor to your own country you proxyfag piece of human sewage

It's called false disclosure. If you follow extraterrestrial shit you'd know any media buzz is false information.

Extraterrestrial and extradimensional beings exist; but the shit we see in the news is fabricated by humans.

I agree that it was a psyop. But the question is why don't people care at all if it was pushed by the media like officially confirmed aliums?

I mean that existence of aliums is something that would drastically change modern society but nothing is happening like UFO happens everyday.

>What do you think Sup Forums? Why do (*are*) people so unconcerned like the UFO and aliums are common shit?
Really?
>Live in the country or work on ships at sea, away from all city and town lights.
>Look up at the billions of stars in just our galaxy.
>Wonder who is up there looking up at their sky and wondering the same thing.
That's a lot of stars.

I actually saw UFOs 8 years ago, it's scary at first but not the life-changing event one imagines it to be. I can understand normies not caring because of all the stresses and trappings of modern life.

>Oh there are ayy lmaos out there? yea I always kinda suspected that because of X-file and ayylium movies, but how does that affect me

Also this smells of a psy-op, some people suggested a faked alien invasion would hasten the elites' plans for a NWO.

It's the exact same thing as project bluebook. "We looked into UFOs because everyone was talking about it, and it might be a serious (((National Security))) risk if true. Turns out its not. The end." All for taxpayer dollars of course.

Reminder that Aliens are Demons

The big worry is that since normies are literally NPCs, they will fall for a BlueBeam scenario.

idk, I wish they'd just say what they did to my genetics.

was wondering the same thing. nobody cares.. trump is better than aliens..

Reminder that the "aliens are demons" is a psyop to shit up discussion and add misinformation
Reminder that "project bluebeam" is bullshit and will never happen because (((they))) wouldn't go forward with a plan that got out as widely as it has (word of it has been going on for fucking years now)

>be Donny Rumsfeld
>you didn't forget me already did you it's only been 16 years
>DoD / Pentagon by extension under command
>sir we've been cooking the books something good
>black budget aircraft n shit
>oh also we accidentally the 2.3 Trillion dollars
>yes sir, trillion
>announce audit on 10 Sept 2001
the exact section housing any relevant records became a Cruz Missile™ the next day

It's the other way around. We're just one big genetic experiment. We ARE the angels and demons.

This is out of our control.

I've seen some shit. Makes your blood run cold.

Talk to 20 people and you'll get 20 different alien narratives. It's all bullshit CIA disinfo. There are no aliens. BlueBeam could happen, there are far more normies than there are awake people.

>This is out of our control.

It is and it isn't. Half the story isn't being told to us.

lol

Because NAZI scientist Werner Von Jewinator said that UFOs would be the next big lie to the American people

It's already happening. The reason no one serious about ETs wants disclosure, and never has, is because you get Joe Blow saying something to the effect of "hyuck well everyone knew that" and being satisfied with grainy footage from 2004 because of the rubber stamp on it. People have warned us that this would happen for decades. The information that "leaks" is half assed or a lie entirely, and they're in control of what you know. Meaning it's just more smoke and mirrors being used as a means to an end- an end that likely means control of the population.

The fact we're talking about this at all means the plan is already in motion and something is coming. History shows us shock and awe is the most effective way of seizing control quickly. Bluebeam or not fasten your seatbelts.

This actually makes sense.

I just wish these faggots would nut up already

Even if we knew it all, would it really matter. Could people handle that kind of shock to reality. Simply, no, they can't. No one in the gov wants to deal with the aftershock of droping that bomb. It's logistically easier to just string along a lie.

aliens arent real and the likelihood of intelligent life, in an environment unlike earth, deciding to make crafts, being capable of making crafts, driving those crafts here and meeting us is so fucking small it should be the punchline of a joke

government audit = trillions of taxpayer dollars are missing

that means its time to distract the goyim, whether it be with aliens or flying a plane into civilian towers

If Podesta the Molesta & Co tweeted about this, it's to distract from something, obviosly. Or Pentagon is just stealin money.
Now the x side of it. Aliens UFO's exist ofc,but they will not contact anyone to not to ruin the power balance. The good news is that looks like they don't want to wipe us out, becouse it would be super easy for advanced civilization (just speed up some meteorite and bump it into the earth or fkin gamma ray the place)

>Could people handle that kind of shock to reality.

I can.

>Actually trusting an entity that stole TRILLIONS of dollars from your country then claimed they just (((lost it)))

Probably because we are seeing something we don't understand/have never seen before.

This too

Podesta is shilling for it. Even ignoring his Pizza parties he's typical corrupt D.C. sleaze. Don't trust him, and don't trust this (((disclosure)))

shut the fuck up leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=hdzUOItDxXg

why don't they ever contact us or try to destroy us?

and the govt. stopped the program for some reason. must not be anything there if they stopped funding it.

one of the pilots that saw a UFO will be on Tucker Carlson's Fox News show Wednesday night if anyone is interested.

>must not be anything there if they stopped funding it.
yes. truly it is a dead end if the might government couldn't find any answers

If Tucker is smart he'll get his AV crew to cut the lights to see if the interviewee glows in the dark.

But people aren't distracted. They just don't care at all. Why? UFO disclosure - "ok... how about to go watch new star wars movie"

can't help but associate UFO nerds with this guy

>tfw bluebeam strategists didn't envision the president being more interesting than aliens

>hurrrrrrrrr it is rial because it ((("confirmed"))) by the gubment

KYS

THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE
>GO TO SLEEP
GO TO SLEEP
>GO TO SLEEP
GO TO SLEEP

IDK maybe because I'd rather discuss this than the Black Cocks satisfying all the women or Khazar Milkers

Why do people keep talking about fucking aliens and not the fact that the US spent 22 trillion dollars making mind sending sci fi tech?

If they already need shit that the media gives up they always are

I still vividly remember the first craft I saw.

but can the rest of the population handle that.

It's more complicated than that, or simple depending on how you want to look at it.

I'm not saying its aliens, but its aliens

because op, unlike you, actually gave some form of proof/source.

They are coming.

All our questions will be answered in time, and new questions will come for us to seach for the answers all over again.

Watch the sky

Turned that conspiracy theorists and the tin foil people were right once again LUL i wonder when they will disclose the bases from the Moon and Mars

>i wonder when they will disclose the bases from the Moon and Mars

they would have to be real, first.

the truth is so much weirder.

Fake news

If you think actual EBEs exist you are a mentally retarded human

We've been in the skies with human tech. It's not alien tech.

Stop thinking its alien in origin.

It.

Is.

Not.

Human beings are a lot more cunning and clever at engineering than you humans think.

t. A rational human being

Implying aliens want to make contact with a planet that still has non-whites on it

Just going to throw this out there. But if there are "flying saucers" it seems more probable that some humans have far greater technology than we do rather than it being aliens from another solar system.

if they had that kind of tech, the movie interstellar wouldn't have been made.

why not? our society and theirs is basically 2 different entities at this point since they're so advance, hence the "breakaway civilization". they have us dreaming about mars in 2020 when they were there in 1970

Look, dude...

They don't have gravity drives.

Interstellar was made to try to get us to discover it for them, for free.

Watch the movie again, while keeping that in mind, and you will see rothschild poised to steal the idea from you, and take credit for it.

anything you can imagine, they already have it. you have no clue just how far ahead they are

>anything you can imagine, they already have it. you have no clue just how far ahead they are

then why are a bunch of autists on a underwater macaroni crafting website winning?

our government is literally disgusted with us because they keep showing all the cucks the truth and they refuse to accept it cause they are terrified of their own shadows....baka..lol

>our government is literally disgusted with us because they keep showing all the cucks the truth and they refuse to accept it cause they are terrified of their own shadows....baka..lol

do you really think they know what is going on?

>announce audit on 10 Sept 2001
It wasn't "announced on 10th sept 2001, retard. It was mentioned again on that day. It was announced first back in 1999

Are you just pretending to be stupid?

because it's a distraction tactic to get people's attention away from the Pentagon audit and all the other shit going down in Washington

Because UFOs are bullshit, if any of it were real, kikes would have used recovered alien technology to annihilate all whites in a single day.

UFO's are common, ATC's encounter them daily.
UFO literally means Unidentified Flying Object, it does not mean Aliens.

The shit in this video is a secret plane or drone or something.

>Why does nobody cares about latest UFO disclosure? This one was special because it was officially confirmed by the Pentagon.

the video is fake, yo.

they superimposed an image on the video... and poorly at that.

I should know, I've seen enough photoshops and pixels in my time.

I don’t understand why this isn’t recieving 9/11 tier coverage right now.

ktar.com/story/1877183/odd-lights-phoenix-area-sky-prompt-questions-ufo-talk-online/?

>New York Times
>re-tweeted by John Podesta
>disclosure
Nope, that not how it works.

I don't know exactly how to explain the rotating in this new video, but people can be fooled looking at far away planes using infrared cameras

the Chilean military release a 'ufo' video a year ago and it ended up being an airliner from behind at a recorded at a weird angle

its an insect stuck in the domed camera movement area

they released this edited filmed to distract the public.