What's with white women and yoga?

It seems like a scam to me. These "yogis" get to molest women and make money.

Also, how can a fat white autist become a "yogi"? Asking for a friend...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wirV265ZYSw
youtube.com/user/BuddhistSocietyWA
youtu.be/Srw3YSda1XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

XD typical ancap! XD

Because white women are the most vain, empty headed, vapid and attention seeking of all women. They are CONSTANTLY looking for something (besides raising children and cooking) to do that they can post on Facebook that will get them the most likes, and what better way than dressing in skin tight clothes and being in suggestive positions? Women are filth, but white women are an absolute disease.

Here's how we solve this problem, we as men go to yoga and say we identify as women and have these old guys rub us, because they are perverts they will refuse then we call them transphobic and the women rally behind us

>These "yogis" get to molest women and make money.
Alot of them are fags

>most vain, empty headed, vapid and attention seeking of all women.

Let me introduce you to black women.

I think I read that a German Nazi popularized Yoga among European and other Westerner women, is this correct? Before that, it was confined as a Far Eastern or Indian phenomenon.

Yoga is literally just doing various stretches, i dont see how it can possibly be a scam unless youre a paranoid schizo who thinks stretching is secretly bad for you

Women tend to be more "spiritual" than men, and with the death of Christianity, they try to fill the void with something else.
It's the same thing with far-left politics. The state takes the place of God and the marxist, feminist dogma takes the place of religion, in order to give them a sense of identity and purpose.

Consumerism by itself is unfulfilling, and people can't live without a sense of identity, purpose or struggle, which is what's really at core of this cultural war we're experiencing.

Yoga is just group stretching. Anything beyond that is a meme. Its only real value comes from improving mobility which is nice for weight lifting.

Yoga is relaxing, strengthening, and even enlightening. Half the worlds religions incorporate yoga as a practice. I wouldn’t expect any Redditors on a Mongolian parcheesi hacking image board to understand this.
To answer your question, women do it to compete with each other.

Yoga works, as does meditation. That doesn't change the fact that most people who practise either one inject a lot of unnecessary spiritual bullshit into it.

When I was learning how to mediate a few years back, it was difficult to find secular instructions, because it's so filled with morons who see it as some kind of deep, religious ritual.

It's not funny. Don't encourage him and his filth.

Yoga is THE Aryan thing TO DO. Except goblin indian kikes like that are cancer (similar to OP) who made up stuff like Bikram yoga that actually damages the body through too much sweating. It's very bad. That's all I will say for now. Cunts only use yoga for virtue signalling. If you can't feel your chi vibrating after a good yoga session, you are doing it wrong.

i know two girls that do yoga. one has asked me to come with her. i said yes i would go if it was nude yoga.

both of the women i know that are into it are very liberal politically so i think it's just something that gets passed around liberal circles. they think it's exotic and cool? i don't know. i also think it's for lazy people who don't want to run, do weights or something really strenuous.

He's obviously pretending to be an ancap for the meme you autist

Proof white women CAN be just as racist as men

Memes aren't funny and if you engage in such falsity, you are not going to a good place.

I did not know someone could get as incredibly faggot as this

I can feel my "chi" vibrate when I power up, not this gay shit

it is a scam. it's a scam of the mind, by selling imaginary garbage and pseudoscience as fact, it's a scam that yoga mats and clothing are disproportionately expensive compared to other basic workout gear.

beyond that, it is popular for all the wrong reasons and all these stupid whores go and do a 6 week class and get a non-academic certificate that says they're a 'yogi' and can be an 'instructor' and they get some kind of validation out of doing this trivial bullshit.

yoga is a waste of fucking time. go for a run, get on a bike, pick up some weights. lying on the floor in a contorted position is not a fucking workout. goddamn these whores are unbearably vapid.

You better shut the fuck up if you know what's good for you. Namaste.

That makes absolutely no sense.

My brain hemispheres are synced like a monk who has meditated for 20+ years so I see through all your petty bullshit. You memers really are like some sort of slimy invertebrate creature with a foul odor.

Okay, "fabien". I think you need to lay off the grass.

shut up, Dhalsim. you know your yoga fire can never beat my hadoken.

>only women you ever see walking around with yoga mats are 200lb+

do skinny ones just drive?

That's slightly humorous in a pathetic way. Just shows the idiocy of sheltered Sup Forums kids trying to get one over on someone vastly superior to them. Let me know when you open your third eye and summon the serpent.

>pic related
Holy shit, the jealousy is real.

Someone post the webms of that creepy Asian masseuse.

damn 56% got a sweet gig

Preach!

I would protect the Kazakh over these roasties any day
Antisemitism, anticapitalism and mysogny are the bridges between people

white dick is made for asian chicks

Except that 99% of western yoga isn't real yoga.
Your answer is correct though.

user, i've been trying to find something out for a while, and you seem like a great person to ask.

how do i know when meditation is working? like, how do i distinguish meditation from any other cognitively-relaxing activity, like just staring at a wall?

thanks user. been asking people this for a long time, looked through a few books, and never could get a clear answer.

this is exactly why they chose a fat asian for the new star wars movie.

white women wont feel threatened by a fat woman, and their sales at the chinese box office (which is larger than america's now by the way) will increase from having an asian in a lead role.

>flopping on the floor is srs biz

damn dude learn how to take a joke.

>...anticapitalism ... [is a] bridge[] between people

legit insight.

i dunno about the yoga shit but it feels damn good stretching shit out. tendons and shit get loose, vertebrae shift around and align and shit.
feels great.

Say something else you piece of nihilistic shit. See that bottom rung? That's you.
In a more woke world you'd get killed for fun like how Spartan warriors slayed helots.

>Women tend to be more "spiritual" than men
If by "spiritual" you mean searching for any opportunity to show off their body to attract mates, then yes, I agree.

These women are doing exactly what they are supposed to do. Women have evolved to be far more sexually competitive then men. It is their husbands that needs to get their social media habits under control.
But what they are doing is perfect normal, acceptable and most likely a sign that they are loyal.
If you are mad at white women for race mixing you shouldn't be mad when they do their best to get chink women away from white men.

>When you're a yogi, they let you do it,
>Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Yogis and all spiritual leaders are scam artists

Partially for attention and partially to be healthy. The yogi crap is just grandstanding and a form of conspicuous consumption. It's a identity that people can adopt and flaunt around because they want to be seen as deep or whatever, when the fact is they might not have any deeper spiritual connection than somebody else on the street.

Have you actually tried meditation?

You feel when it is working. And I don't mean that in some hippy dippy no evidence bullshit kind of way. Scientists have tested and seen how your brainwaves change when you enter into meditation. When you do so you can actually feel it, my first issue when I started was getting excited like "i'm actually meditating!!!" and breaking my focus.

Isn't your PM a yoga instructor?

Yoga pretty useless. The only thing you can walk out of classes with is flexibility, and you can stretch by yourself. Shame anyone who's dumb enough to pay for a yoga class.

But white women? You know how our women are brought up to be attention-seeking whores in this mostly degenerate American culture.

I dont mean yoga instructors, i mean those gurus who teach a bunch of bullshit, Trudeau is garbage though

No it isn't. It's a spiritual practice within the context of Hinduism. Cat ladies and virtue signalers who treat it as stretching with a side of "ohm" and bit of exoticism thrown in are doing absolutely nothing for themselves and probably harming themselves. There are also plenty of yogic practices that have nothing to do with stretching or any stylized poses.

lol he's gonna pick them up like bowling balls

hitler digit always confirm

>"spiritual practice within the context of Hinduism"

yeah, i've tried meditation. but the issue is i don't know how to confirm it's working or if i'm just imagining it to be working. i guess i could monitor my brainwaves, but i don't have that hardware. i might have to get some.

Funny frog picture. Good post, user. More nu/pol/ in here, I see.

It's hard to answer.

Meditation usually isn't this strange, mystical experience that people make it out to be. If you remove all the spiritual bullshit, it basically boils down to training your mind to relax, to focus. to concentrate and to control your emotions.

I mean, one of the most common ways to meditate is to wilfully try to concentrate, by focusing on nothing (or your breathing, a mantra, etc), which means you're basically doing a training exercise for your brain. Meditating doesn't necessarily mean emptying your mind. Instead, it's the process of trying to empty your mind that makes up the majority of the meditation session. When you're meditating, you'll constantly catch yourself thinking about something, and being able to stop that thought process whenever you notice it happening is part of the experience. I'm sure you can see how this is useful in daily life, as you train yourself to avoid distracting thoughts.

Another benefit is that it helps you relax. Personally, I feel it helps taking deep, slow breaths, and to try to focus on specific parts of your body, like your arms or legs, and make sure that you relax the muscles completely. You'll often notice that you're far more tense than you think you are, and focusing helps you relax the muscles completely.

Meditation also gives you insight, particularly if you catch yourself feeling uncomfortable while meditating. If you focus on the emotion itself, and try to analyze it rationally, you'll eventually learn that whatever negative emotion you're feeling is just bullshit and not based on anything real.

That being said, I occasionally experience what I would describe as an altered state of mind, where I feel extremely relaxed and focused, almost as if I'm on some kind of drug.

This guy explains non-spiritual meditation pretty well. He comes off as a bit of a nu-male, but his approach to meditation is solid: youtube.com/watch?v=wirV265ZYSw

How many times have you tried it and what type do you do. Try for 20 minutes per day and after a week you will get it.

You will know when it's working I can't say it any other way. Your preoccupation leads to me to believe you aren't meditating properly and are too distracted.

>you're a n-numale
I mean whatever faggot

first of all that poojeet is molesting some non white chicks
that said even though yoga is super gay, its a female rich activity
plus its easy to be an alpha running game when you only have soyboys to compete with

The "spiritual bullshit" isn't bullshit at all, but that's ok you will learn someday. Otherwise good explanation of what meditation is.

Fucking this I love being white and I embrace the fever.

Personally, I find 40 minutes to be ideal. I usually reach the "meditative state" after about 20-30 minutes of meditation, while at 40 minutes I usually start to feel antsy.

Women are attracted to the social (gossip) aspects of religion, tend to enforce orthodoxy and they also tend to be more superstitious.

Nothing wrong with yoga, though.

This reminds me of that guy who tried to cuck Michael in GTA V

Your flag is as gay as your post

Don't go to that faggot that the Norwegian guy recommended. The guy in those videos learned some very basic stuff about meditation in order to make money from YouTube videos.

Meditation divorced from spirituality is a waste of time, and you'll never get as much as you can out of it if you limit yourself because you're embarrassed about the fact that what you're doing is and always has been a specifically spiritual practice. Learn from this guy. Just find his beginning lessons, and start there. He speaks the language of the West because he's a bong, so he's a great teacher.

youtube.com/user/BuddhistSocietyWA

>The "spiritual bullshit" isn't bullshit at all, but that's ok you will learn someday.
Oh, it's bullshit. If you feel the emotional reaction from meditation is spiritual, then you're both arrogant and naive.

It's a cult...

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Force a few more memes, 16 year old virgin. Please, please, go back where you came from. We don't want you, nor do we need you here.

We should stop reproducing...leave the other races alone on this shit-stain nigger world hell.

Can't convince a materialist, they have to see for their self. You will change your mind someday.

youtu.be/Srw3YSda1XY

Spirituality.
(my ass)

See post

These two people show how much bullshit the spiritual aspect of meditation is. One pushes for Buddhism, while the other pushes for Hinduism, and both are convinced that their particular brand of newage bullshit is correct.

Leave the spirituality at the door, and use meditation as a tool.

Yoga is the perfect exercise for women, keeps their muscles long and slim while keeping them in shape and flexible. It's the key to being a 10.

Yeah, you're so enlightened, aren't you?
You don't even follow the non-judgemental principles of the spiritual bullshit you're preaching.

tfw I know this to be true but I'm surprised when anyone gets on this level
lots of redpills must be taken to arrive here

I'm not pushing for anything, dipshit. If you even knew a thing about meditation, you would know that the window-dressing doesn't really matter. But you "learned" meditation from a faggot who started making YouTube videos after practicing meditation for 6 months. I'll take my years of practice over your teenage bluster and your soyboy teacher.

The issue is across the board, not particularly white. Stop being shitty fathers and maybe next generation white women wont be roasties. Guess why black women are worse? Yeah.

B-Becky?

I never advocated for a specific branch of spirituality.

Also
>hinduism
>budhdism
>new age

LOL. You're not interested in spirituality, that's fine, but you have no legitimate basis in talking about it when the way you use the nomenclature demonstrates you have no idea of even the basic concepts.

i keep coming back to this, holy fuck the redpills

I started meditating over a decade ago, but I found this video a few months back, and his experiences lined up with mine.

But hey, go be a naive, spiritual cuck like every other newage San Francisco soyboys and feminist who preach what you're preaching.

Jacking this thread to make a good intro to meditation for those who haven't before.

Use your phone timer.

1) 30 sec - Just watch your thoughts and label them as thoughts. Try to just let them through instead of reacting with an emotion or logical response.

2) 40 sec - Focus your mind on a single thought and now try to dismiss any distractions that pop up. A bit harder.

3) 1 min - No thoughts, nothing. Sound easy? It's not. Your mind will try to distract you, seduce you, hunger you, and a few other nice things. Your senses will try to occupy your thoughts, so feel without thinking the same way you thought without feeling earlier. At the same time, don't beat yourself up for having thoughts,emotions, or anything come up; just return to nothing and continue when you are ready.

Yoga is good rehab. Thats about it. The spirit part is separate and bullshit. Get over it.

I call it newage bullshit, because that's what you're most likely following, considering you're a westerner who's pushing Asian religious practises. Newage bullshit usually involves some kind of westernized amalgamation of Hinduism and Buddhism.

It doesn't really matter which one you adhere to, though, as they're all equally ridiculous.

You can be judgemental you idiot, and I never said I was enlightened either. You seem to have a very warped view of what spirituality is and means and instead only want to focus on people use treat it like some kind of brand identity. The fact that you equate it all with the new age fad shows this very clearly.

Wow just like my uncle Lester. He was a...

Meditation is fucking terrible, people spend so little time not actively engaged and then they get talked into spending such time thinking about NOTHING.

Do this instead, set aside whatever time you would have put to being an empty headed dullard and instead be undistracted and explore the thoughts in your mind. You can even keep the silly poses and closed eyes, just don’t chase your thoughts away, monster, tinker, and explore them. Don’t be discouraged from being stuck on a topic or jumping from topic to topic, let the thoughts go where they will and do t shut any of them down expecting to be enlightened from an empty mind LACK of thought.

What's with white women and massages?

Yeah, I'm sure that someone who's meditated for ten years would find AIDS Yogi and be delighted with his channel. How to meditate for thuper extra conthentrathion power! Spare me the bullshit, Einar. You're just like the yoga girls in divorcing the practice from its purpose. Worthless.

Random, undefined "spirituality" based on eastern religions is what people usually refer to as new age.

But hey, feel free to educate me on your special brand of spirituality that you're so convinced is objectively correct.

What's the point of that. People spend all day chasing idiotic thoughts around their mind. Why set aside quiet time for it? You need to join Einar and AIDS Yogi and put this shit in a book.

>You're just like the yoga girls in divorcing the practice from its purpose.
Well, no. That would be what new age soyboys like you. You're preaching "spirituality" in the exact same manner that the women and leftists do.
Using meditation in a practical manner is what thinking people do, and every study on the subject has shown that it's no less effective than the "spiritual" versions.

This.

Stop pulling things out of your ass. That guy hasn't said any particular type of spirituality is objectively correct. Neither have I. You're the one spouting off about "Spirituality is bullshit! I learned from AIDS Yogi!" Fuck off, airhead.

People spend much more time in the day being empty headed and thoughtless than they ever do pursuing their thoughts undistracted.

Ok, so why are you so insistent that meditation is spiritual if you can't even explain what you're talking about?
Tell me, what separates you from all the other new age morons?

I haven't preached anything. The only thing I've done is object to the idea that spiritualism is bullshit. I do this because it doesn't sound like someone who practices meditation, and also because you've recommended someone learn from a new age soyboy on YouTube. Stop telling me all these things that I've done!! Stop flailing around. Do you have a coherent point?

Not an argument retard.