Did Boogie2988 get blacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E60w-0q8Y0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
funnyjunk.com/Boogie goes to fit/funny-pictures/6349314/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

context: youtube.com/watch?v=E60w-0q8Y0Y

Yes she was a gold digger and was waiting for him to die now that he is getting healthier shes just going to divorce him 100% she has been getting fucked by other dude their entire relationship boogie even said "she doesnt like sex" obviously she was disgusted by him

He still thinks that she was faithful.

more than likely
here's my guess
>Boogie can't have sex
>wife turns to black dude to get her cunt stuffed like the roastie she is
>waits patiently for boogie to die to get his money
>boogie gets liposuction and a stomach staple, begins losing weight fast and is now much healthier
>she suddenly divorces him
PURE
COINCIDENCE
youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU
fuckin roasties

What's wrong with boogie? Why is he so insecure about his wife spending time with other men?

can someone explain why he has 88 in his usernme? his username on reddit is /u/uberwolf0 . is he /ourguy/? maybe he will take the nationalism pill now that he's lost his love.

/thread

stop posting your cuck bullshit on all these threads you fucking loser

LMAO what a stupid fucking retard, clearly she was fucking niggers, unbelievable. God I hate this guy so fucking much, it doesn't consume me but when I see him I fear humanity.

Boogie said that dude was gay. I mean shes pretty attractive and he was a fat slob, she took care of him for years with his over 9000 mental disorders and being fat as fuck. She did right by him and now they're moving on amicably.

Sorry to destroy the "women hate" narrative pol.

>"gay"
How long are you going to keep falling for it, Boogie?

>blacked
he looks like mulatto to me
rumors say they are ubermensch
>not black enough to be nigger
>not white enough to be beta cuckold
>muscular body
>high intelligence

i don't think anyone here is saying boogie isnt a fat loser and she wasnt doing it because she cared or anything she just wanted the paycheck

He also said his wife loved him and didn't cheat on him and wasn't in it for the money.

yes, but post what she looks like now, lmfao

boogie is a sad, broken man. He never really had a chance in this life, but I suppose he found some success in that he has thousands of adoring fans, that's more than we can say.

I think most of you are just jealous he was able to marry an attractive women despite being a gross mental unbalanced slob.

Who fucking cares anyways people get divorced all the time. Dude was lucky to have someone help him get healthier. He's probably going to end up with another attractive girl with his large fanbase, deal with it.

Once she gets impregnated by Tyrone she will come running back to him. Calling it.

mulattos have no identity

>I mean shes pretty attractive

What paycheck?

They got married when he had like 500 bucks to his name, unless he has some massive inheritance I don't know about.

I doubt he really makes *that* much from Shekeltube. In his video he said he forced her to take more money so it felt fair to him...

QUIT TRYING TO SHILL YOUR SHIT CHANNEL HERE!!!
HOLY FUCK.

Saged and reported for spam.

>has a black kid
>remarries boogie
>he adopts the kid
>she divorces and he has to pay child support

This. It makes absolutely no sense how he states that “my obesity was a problem of our marriage” but the second he loses a lot of weight, she wants to leave. Holy shit.

Surprised it hadn't happened earlier.

>an attractive women
that's the second time you've said this

dude im not boogie wtf. r u high bro XD

she's not really attractive, she's pretty baseline desu

you don't need that mythical identity when you have giant dicker and mooscles but at the same time you smart enough to not die from bullet in ghetto

>be boogie2488 aka fat retard
>start youtube channel for the lulz
>people actually find it entertaining for some odd reason
>get millions of subscribers and millions of free money, I just have to act like a retard, which I am anyway
>suddenly girls start paying attention to me
>go out with this girl
>we really click :)
>marry her
>years go by
>everyone tells me she's only in for the money
>nah, they are wrong, we truly are in love :)
>have to have surgery because health is in critical condition thanks to my normal american diet
>get surgery done, life expectancy increases by 15 years or so
>wife leaves me immediately, demands 50% of everything I own and have to pay alimony to her for the rest of my life
who could've seen it coming

dude she's almost as big as him, she was the one bringing him the shitty food because she probably ate it herself. You think a fat fuck who can't even walk is going to have large surpluses of food magically brought into his house?

Who knows. My theory is that she is a feeder and lost interest once boogie started losing weight.

That was weight back when he started his channel.

Boogies a nice guy, personally i dont like his content as much as i did 8 years ago or so but thats how media works i guess.

Dont think she got blacked, like he said it wouldve just been very mentally enduring for her living with a man with the problems he has. When you live in that situation for a while it takes its toll.

I'm happy for him though, even though i think its pretty stink shes getting the 50% from divorce he seems to insist he made her take it (which i dont know if i believe) he can focus on himself and his new future hes unlocked. I just hope he doesnt get too depressed.

THATS LIFE BOYS

>Lets call this one no prenup :)

t. Boogie2988's New Zealand proxy

What's up boogie?

Fair enough, she's still probably at the upper end of his available range were he a normal guy.

Look i dont even watch him or know much about him, but i see all these haters and losers coming out the woodwork to attack some random fatguy who had a little bit of luck and success, why?

unless you're a fan who fucking cares? i dont even know why im responding to this shit lol probable cause im fucked up

Dude boogie wus a fucking lard ass. A cool guy but a fucking lard ass. Maybe idk she wanted ro go skiing and not be alone when doing it? Ever thought she might be active? Also sage because this is b tier nigger shit and has nothing to do with politics.

Hes giving a massage the mouth thing is him breathing hot air for heat transferrance.

What the fuck, LMAO.

That bitch became a hog.

lol

What i do find weird aswell is that shes completed deleted/removed all of her youtube and some other media shit (or so he said in the video - i cant be fucked finding and checking because i dont even know what they are.) Seems like maybe shes avoiding something eh..

mods keeps deleting ur threads faggot

looks like she has big tits
would do her
and hopefully watch anime together
provided it was after the divorice

CALORIE THIEVIN

Vlad, you have no idea what these "people" are.
They're not called "mulatto", they're called "light-skin"
As in they're black with a slightly lighter tone.
Literally every half-nig I met was just another nigger. They look like niggers too, same facial structure and nappy ass rat hair..

lol my gym rat nigga over there hitting way under his league with boogie's hog of a wife, why tf would you want a roastie like that if you're fit and not that bad looking. if he's doing it just because he wants to cuck boogie then alright, but i doubt that's the case.

Some people like to have a weak partner to feel powerful in the relationship. I predicted when he started losing weight and improving himself that this relationship would fall apart.

>i see all these haters and losers coming out the woodwork to attack some random fatguy who had a little bit of luck and success, why?
Because he's a weak, pathetic man who uses his 'nice guy' persona as a mask so people like you fall for his bullshit. "boohoo poor me my life sucks but it's my fault and I don't hate anyone except myself". People here attack him because they see through the bullshit.

You faggots are retarded. Seriously get off the Internet for awhile.

>every day is arm day

That's not the same person, Slavenia .
The guys that the Russian posted are the Hodge twins, an actual le 56% pair of youtubers.
As much as I hate niggers, and especially mongrels, I actually like their videos because they're kinda funny.

>Some people like to have a weak partner to feel powerful in the relationship.

really what makes you say that?

>she's pretty attractive

fuck off

If he did get blacked I hope you sick fucks remind him til it comes to national attention one way or another

basically just watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

stfu soyboy

ive noticed they do get the most girls but theyre not smart, theyre slightly above mexican tier iq

Btw guys boogies tripcode is !5T9qUUJkBY. Can someone find the link to the thread of him getting destroyed on /fit/?

funnyjunk.com/Boogie goes to fit/funny-pictures/6349314/

It's been proven that on average the blacks that go for white girls tend to score fatter, stupider and overall less attractive white women.
Where as white guys that go for black women score the thinner, more educated and overall more attractive black women.

It's pretty obvious, you HAVE to be an idiot to fuck a nigger, considering how 80% of Nigger-White relationships end at the announcement of pregnancy.

this is just a surinamese retarded slave niggermongrel.

>go to subway and order everything on it
>calorie thief

There are plenty of reasons to hate this guy you retard actually look into the nuances as to why we hate this guy not all of us are fat neets hating on a fat neet I'm in shape and a have a 5 year relationship, we hate this fat fuck for other combined reasons..