When did you start to hate Drumpf? For me it was when he banned trans people from the military

When did you start to hate Drumpf? For me it was when he banned trans people from the military

that's what made me love him

Oh hey look another shill thread
Sage

they all offed themselves when they got fired, proving they're emotionally unfit to be in the army.

Never, because I'm not a fucking retard.

That was a good one. It would be nice if he would humiliate the gay agenda with more legislation.

>trump wants to protect trans people from stressful and dangerous situations
/ourguy/

The Israeli capital descion. I knew he was a kike boot licker before, but it was minor. But he ascended beyond what Bush Jr or Obama ever did at that moment.

Nobody that voted for him gives a shit he banned trans fags from the military. Nice try shill

That's the only good thing he's done.

And of course the tweeting has always been grating to me. For instance the recent train derailment, imagine being a parent of one of the deceased and seeing the President of the united states fucking -tweet- about infastructure in reference to your shattered world. Tweeting is simply not a very professional way of adressing constituents in my opinion.

do you actually think he's getting paid or are you just a fucking retard who doesn't know what words mean

larp thread but when he immediately turned around from draining the swamp and began hiring kikes from goldman sachs and shit for his cabinet positions

There are paid/volunteer shills on Sup Forums you would have to be either very new to not know that or

>t. Shill

For me, it's the McChicken.

Those too scoops were just too much for me. I can no longer support SHLORMPH anymore.

banning transfags turned my love to unconditional

I started to hate trump when he made the economy increase 3%gdp and really hated him when the stock market broke it's 4th all time record high. Fuck you drumpf!

>don't be mean to trannies
Fuck off to /lgbt/ OP
We admire trump in our country. Americans, he's your last hope.

>people have to be paid to not like trump its the only explanation!

FUCK JONALD SHRUMPF

>not allowing the mentally degenerate to serve.

Sounds like a good move actually. Trans people need mental help, there is no further discussion.

>1 post by this id
gee

I started to hate Bolan Blumpf because 2scoops.