Could americans today pull off a successful revolution

could americans today pull off a successful revolution

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/news/neo-nazi-national-front-organiser-quits-movement-comes-out-as-gay-kevin-wilshaw-jewish-heritage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doubtful

HUH?

In other, middle eastern countries maybe.

not possible. Physically anyway. It would take an act of those who we are fighting to lay down their advanced weaponry and stop being boot licking pussies

we already did, drumf is president, we can't let him get the nuclear codes

The best option would be for white ppl to wait for the US to collapse under the weight of diversity and then try to carve out an ethnostate.

You betcha maplebro, and when we're done we're annexing you guys!

I honestly think the hardest part would be keeping out undercover alphabet boys. How do you make sure your new recruits aren’t g-men?

US government has 5000+ nuclear warheads
they're not gonna collapse before firing them

The Soviet Union did it.

We have this thread every day. If at least 0.1% of the population takes up arms and doesn't just run straight a meat grinder like it's 1915 the US government is fucked.

the usa is not the soviet union

Easily. Hell, in most countries it's pretty possible. Just convince enough people to stop doing their jobs and you can get a France 1968 style shut down

Against the Jews?

>The USA would use nukes in a civil war
>Where it's goal is to control people

Like, do I need to explain why nukes aren't helpful for this?

Soviet Union never "collapsed" though, they signed an agreement with you guys to peacefully withdraw their troops back to Russia, in return for NATO not expanding (which you immediately reneged on).

It depends on the situation and what everyone's goals are. Armed citizenry has fuckall chance of beating the military in a proper fight, but there's a hell of a lot more to war than pitched battles.

>US government is going to nuke it's own territory
That's fucking retarded.

Agreed. They even had nuclear weapons outside of the borders of Russia and they still didn’t get fired. What would just firing nuclear weapons randomly accomplish? The government and military is made up of actual people who don’t want to just end the world or kill millions for no reason. If a shitshow like the Soviet Union could collapse without launching a nuke, so could the US.

Americans have never pulled off a revolution.

The Soviet Union most certainly collapsed. The government doesn’t exist anymore and it broke up into various sovereign states, Ukraine/NovoRussia excluded.

Nationalists yes
Commies no

A full blown civil war would be supported by external powers like Russia and China, who will get nuked. Tbh the only way a revolution would start nowadays is through external support, modern states are just too stable for armed rebellions to form organically.

I've been trying to think of how it could be done. I think it starts with taking over maybe an armory and maybe a few police stations. It would also have to be at least a state wide thing but regional would be better. If a militia took over a couple armories and police stations and possibly a few highway patrol barracks in Florida, Alabama and Georgia that would be a great start

They had to shut down Boston looking for two retards with pressure cookers
10k people hitting random soft targets and the country would collapse within a month

it didn't collapse due to violent revolution

ITT Amerifat 4channers plot to commit treason...

Wait.. is this thread a honey pot?

At least a part of your armed forces must support you.

I’m honestly surprised terrorist attacks don’t happen more often. They seem incredibly easy to pull off, and I have no idea how you’re actually supposed to prevent “lone wolf” attacks.

Fucking leaf

>Starting nuclear exchanges with foreign powers will win a civil war

Wouldn't happen. There is literally no benefit in doing so.

>I’m honestly surprised terrorist attacks don’t happen more often.
The reason is basically just that Europe is closer to the middle east.

The funny thing is if yurope had american gun laws with their muslim population they would be completely fucked

What does that matter when it comes to launching nukes? They were still destroyed by trying to compete with the West and their own incompetence in regards to central planning. Why not launch their nukes at the West in retaliation? That’s exactly what you’re implying what the US would do.

Thank God for the Atlantic Ocean senpai.

revolutions dont happen when people are comfy and when people have more to lose than gain

>modern states are just too stable
We are just one vote away from the debt ceiling not being raised and the bread and circus going away

Only in order to return to constitutionality. I good chunk of the military would defect outright and many more would remain in place as spies and saboteurs. More still would sabotage through eventual non-compliance when shit got too real.

There is a reason we have seen a rise in international “peacekeeping” forces and PMC, the US military is the greatest threat to those who wish to subdue the US.

And think about this; every dollar your government gives to a military that isn’t its own is fucking treason.

We have more guns than people. Even if only 1% of the population revolted we would have 3.25 million armed rebels, nearly a 2:1 advantage over the entire US military, about 3:1 vs the US army. For comparison in 1968 the NVA and VC in Vietnam had a combined force of about a million.

If the US military attacked civilians (eg. LOL the air force will just bomb your house with a drone if you revolt) even by mistake you can expect a hell of a lot more than 1% of the population to revolt.

But why don't bigger attacks happen in the us? I think it is the surveillance capabilities of the government. I'm probably being watched by the amerifat sitting next to me. I see you, spook!

I REALLY WANT YOU VIOLENT MORONS TO DO SOMETHING SO THEY FINALLY TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY

You know if yuros actually wanted to keep muslims out it would be extremely easy

I WOULD LIKE TO GO ON RECORD THAT I SUPPORT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ISRAEL.

Only if the situation was bad enough where people had no choice but to fight back. But right now nobody really has any balls. If the left actually believed Trump is being controlled by Russia then why aren't they trying to overthrow him with force...because they don't have the will, or they don't really believe it.

because the US is ruled by kikes who would do anything to hold on to power, if it was a true revolution, and not a (((revolution))), they'd have no problem with exterminating a few billion.

I mean these are the guys that came up with The Samson Option

Yes.
We could take this country in 30 minutes.

a few billion goyim*

>even by mistake you can expect a hell of a lot more than 1% of the population to revolt
dont forget even a minor disturbance would cause the economy to grind to a halt and dry up the taxbase

I'm up in the air about Israel tbqh

But it is getting the one percent organized. I can't even get one person on board, how am I supposed to get 350,000?

what is ms13, what are all the gangs we have.
you do know the UN would be called into Flint/Detroit, LA, and most other large us cities with the gang wars and violence we've had?
Yet not even the National Guard gets to step foot on American soil.

No.

"We" do this pretty regularly.

>what is ms13, what are all the gangs we have.
not really interested in doing anything other than dealing drugs

This is actually a terrific point. No one is going to invest or open new factories if they might just get blown the fuck up.
The few people loyal to the military over the constitution will probably change their tune when it’s clear there isn’t a financial incentive to destroy their own countrymen.

Good addition.

>ms13
They are incredibly dangerous and violent, to be sure, but they aren't terrorists.

>No one is going to invest or open new factories
nobody is even going to bother going to work
you wont be able to get food in cities

pic related
It would not be impossible as others think, but the problem is that others think it would be impossible

I think the leftists could, actually. The right would be too busy trying to virtue signal and claim they're not racist. The libertarians wouldn't be able to organize their efforts since they're extremely anti-authoritarian. The leftists would receive a large amount of material support from Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa... pretty much the entire world, in order to defeat the "new Nazi regime". Leftists would probably go so far as to invite Hispanics and Blacks from around the world, promising them land and White women in order to vastly increase diversity while killing off all the racists. For the White people that volunteered to fight their own or surrendered, there would be mandatory breeding programs where a Black man would stop by your home twice a week to fuck your wife until she got pregnant with his child, then you would be forced to raise this niglet as your own. The only hope is if the right gets their hands on some nukes and threatens to kill everyone if they're fucked with. Then what? You'll have a land similar to North Korea, except it will be run by backwards Christians and libertarians with minimal resources like oil. Serfdom will come back, the land-owning Whites will be ruthless to the peasants living on their land. Those who live through the Civil War will have the distinction of lording over the ashes and shitskins that remain.

Ok, I thought we were actually having a decent debate but you went off the deep end. If you’re implying Jews weren’t knuckle deep in communism and the Soviet Union I’m not gonna bother continuing this.

>but the problem is that others think it would be impossible
No its just things are not bad enough yet that people are willing to die for it

K.
How are they not terroists? They admit to wanting to Atzlan. They actively assist with recruiting and smuggling of persons into our country who want to harm it and attack it.
How are they not terrorists?

that won't cause a collapse though, hard times? sure, but not total collapse.

>They admit to wanting to Atzlan
they are not willing to die for it

You don't need to.
>Grab a rifle
>Assassinate a corrupt politician
>Flee into forest
>Go Rambo
>Probably die

>Someone else makes some homemade explosives
>Bombs a military recruiting station
>Probably later captured

Also there are numerous militias, if the point comes when the government has gone too far one revolting could spark another leading to a domino effect. Even if you can't join a militia after that point secretly recruiting some friends to join you in resisting would be much easier once you have anti-government propaganda. In such a scenario the second American civil war would probably end up more like the Russian civil war than the first civil war with dozens of major factions with minor ideological groups within them all vying for power.

Of course a scenario akin to the Iranian revolution is probably more likely than that, the people protest and riot to the point where a civil war seems likely, the government orders the military not to fight the protesters and eventually is forced to flee the country as a coalition of groups opposed to the government take power with one of them eventually gaining superiority.

Food not getting into the cities would absolutely cause a collapse

Complete reformation and a return to the ways of old and true? Probably not. But enough of us could throw a tantrum long enough to cause a breakdown and possible balkinization. Better question is why would we?

channel4.com/news/neo-nazi-national-front-organiser-quits-movement-comes-out-as-gay-kevin-wilshaw-jewish-heritage
>Tfw when neo-nazis are so desperate for new recruits they start taking in gay Jews.

MS13 doesn’t give two shts about Hispanic nationalism. They’re drug deals and violent pieces of shit but they’re not political activists. They could be beaten by good police work, border control and deporting anyone brown. Terrorism is more difficult to root out.

Bullshit. They die for it every day. Their recruiting is no different than any extremist group. They have children they recruit to execute their goals. Often their own children are born into it. They use the US prison system as a merit of honor.

You would be surprised how easy it would be to dismantle the governments infrastructure. Knock out a few power grids and those Jews are stuck in the dark until we turn the ovens on.

A cultural or physical revolution?

conservatives/republicans, yes -democrats, commies, or leftist liberals? not in your lifetime

The thing about our government is that it is set up at the core to be quite flexible. It is entirely possible that widespread violence could break out and relatively radical changes being made to the current order of our government without creating an entirely new government. Hence the civil war and the result. When it came to our original revolution, we needed to get France to back us. If we are talking about a revolution from within, then there would need to be a split in military resources and things like that for it to really become a viable revolution.

>They die for it every day.
nowhere near the numbers that would happen in the early stages of an uprising

Again, they’re goals are criminal and economic. Terrorism implies political or religious goals. You can’t just label every bad person a terrorist or the word just loses any meaning.

>using drugs and mexican/brown pride isn't political activism
wtf is the taliban, wtf is isis? why don't they get the same treatment.
they're on american soil?
we have groups to enforce them, with the same or greater force than our military, but we don't.
it needs to happen, we're going to be le 56% for real if we don't put a lid on it.

Easily.

because the mexican govenrment doesn't officially agree with it? is that it?

Dude, I’m totally fine with deporting every Sanchez in the United States. MS13 still aren’t terrorists. They’re El Salvadoran criminals. There is a difference between using drug money to finance your terrorist network and just selling drugs for the economic benefit. It’s about what the objective is. MS13 sells drugs to make money. Terrorists sell drugs to further the fight against whatever.

Not necessarily, but it could be accomplished as simply as revolutionaries setting up camp in train depots and the like.

I bet that if enough Americans organized, (NRA) they could successfully storm and take a military facility.

What the fuck are you talking about? What does MS13 have to do with Mexico?

Knocking out power grids... Hadn't thought of that. Could work.

>A few thousand Nazis are going to terrorize the United States
>But we're a peaceful movement.

This
But also this

We need to have a white military coup ASAP

See my post about taking over a army/national guard armories and local and state police barracks. Add taking over power grid and kidnapping/killing politicians. mission success!

Easily. Our military wouldn't actually ever open fire on us. They'd likely join us.

>could americans today pull off a successful revolution
the left could not
the right doesn't need to

>Implying I am a Nazi
>Implying I ever said I was peaceful
In reality a handful of sharpshooters could knock out our governments infrastructure by hitting those grids in sensitive points. Granddad worked for the department of water and power, you'd be shocked to know how flimsy this country truly is.

Also Communism is for stupid faggots.

The only way that we nuke ourselves is if another country tries to take us over during the revolution. Besides that...it's a no.

The government would have to collapse first, or large numbers of military officers would have to mutiny. Then it would be a Syria-like war between ideologies, warlords, and secessionist regions.

Gangs would be another enemy to fight, they really arn't organised and would in fight for power so they'd be killed in three ways.

>All power comes from the barrel of a gun
>When the other side has the guns
Yeah keep dreaming their Mcveigh.

Anti-Semites aren't American.

Nah itll never happen.. unless martial law takes place. Then the military gets involved and people get put in line fast.

>US Government would nuke it’s own territory
You act as if the people in charge are suicidal maniacs.

Yeah, if martial law is enforced then yeah...the revolution would begin.

Good luck convincing the average burger to accept a 100:1 death ratio fighting the full force of the US government with nothing but small arms

The reason theres not is bc American as the balls to shut shit down if any major terror attack happens on us soil. And those people don't wanna be wiped on the planet quite yet.