Is Antinatalism the ultimate Redpill?

I just dont see a point. It seems not having children is LITERALLY the simple answer to all of lifes problems.

Never been married, huh?

Next Issue: Can immigration solve our impending demographic collapse???

Notice any niggers? Nope just White's.

sage kike threads, do no reply

>It seems not having children is LITERALLY the simple answer to all of lifes problems.
if you're not white, sure

Life exists to propagate, by not having children you are failing the the very purpose on which you exist.

It is. I'm Christian, and even I will tell you that the "Go forth and be fruitful" command was to Adam and Eve when the population was nil. Now, we have enough people. You don't need kids. Your DNA doesn't matter. Perhaps this is selfish, but I have 4 kids and I can tell you that they are expensive and not very thankful.

Don't be a complete Nihilist, but find the woman/man of your dreams and live a wonderful live with them.

If I had this to do over, I would have selected a different mate and had no children. I love them (I'm obligated to) and provide for them. But I'd rather be fishing on a nice new boat.

No but it is the ultimate BLACK PILL. You don't understand the difference between red pilled and black pilled.

Hey man I’m having a good time busting nuts in girls with a condom on

more fun without the condom desu senpai

Of course, but I don’t wanna catch something from a random. And I don’t trust a young girl to take birth control pills every day

Everyone on this board is going to tell you that the propagation of life is the meaning of life, although they won't have any evidence, but don't tell them that or you'll get accused of (((moral relativism))).

But anyway, if you think it's the right path for you OP, go for it. If you're a man, you can realistically change your mind up until your 40s. Even longer, if age disparity doesn't matter to you. Personally, I think creating life would be a fun project for twenty years or so. You'll have a life while it's happening, it's not like you're in prison. And I've never talked to any person I know who's had kids who regretted it.

It's up to you, OP. It seems to be a pretty key thing in life, but it's optional.

All living organizms on the planet do these four things :
>Grow
>Eat
>Die
>REPRODUCE
Don't go against the order of nature don't be a faggot

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

Honest question. Because I have no idea... How is it an incentive to have kids? Dont they get absolute shit money for it and have to live in poverty? Isn't it better to work? How much do they get for having a child?

you get nothing, kids being great is a meme.
all you get from them is abstract emotional fullfillment

women use it as a means to manipulate men.

I want to have kids, but I want 99% of the American population euthanized first.

Niggers and other low-IQ animals will do anything to avoid getting a job or going to work, even if that means squirting out 10+ kids to 10+ baby daddys

I support OP not having children.

Please continue removing yourself from the gene pool.

How many children do you have?

opposite. it is the ultimate blue pill

it almost as if they have an agenda...

The point is that when you are old as balls, having some kids take care of you is worth it.

Sitting alone while rotting away your finals moments is what no-kidders are missing.

If you dont raise your kids to care about you in your old age, then that is your problem for being a shit parent.

>BLM LARPer
Go back to fucking Africa you swine, raise you 20 feet off the ground and drop you 15.

SAGE