How do you feel about the Sami people?

How do you feel about the Sami people?

Northern Finn Niggers or sumthing right?

they're a meme

No real Samis here

Also

they're not sami and they're not people

I'd like to breed my basque/celt lineage with a sami with lots of mongol in them and then clone the child and make a race that can bench 500kg raw.

>basque/celt lineage
mutt detected

>I'm not white and not coping

Niggers. They are always looking for gibs, without exception. The Sami people in Norway are paid to exist by the Norwegian government. Fuck 'em all.

According to Varg they are 100% white

they look pretty huwhite

Then Varg can fuck off and eat a placenta. Samis are subhuman and belong in the bog.

whiter than you muhammed

they look like my cousins.

probably some of my Norwegian lineage comes from them.

>tfw no sami gf

According to Varg an Albino Nigger is white

Retarded shit mutt burger thinks he knows more about samis than a Swede when he can't even point out Europe on a map.

Short, stubby people. Tiny women, often quite pretty. Driving around the frozen north on their sponsored snowmobiles, herding their reindeers, which they slaughter and sell the meat for ungodly prizes. They're allright tho, don't cause any troubles. Annoying when they sit two together at work and babble in their unholy language.

Reindeer humping forest people from the north.

>le 56% face

never met one, so i don't feel anything

My ancestors are Sami. Feel pretty good about them.

They are mongols who leech on our tax money. Should be deported to Siberia.

Absolutely unAryan

Hey I am also of basque/celtic lineage and I LOVE girls with a pinch of mongol in them.

Looks like they are being bleached.

>basque/celt

Haha, what, you guys too?!

I'd fuck em

I want a Sami waifu please. I want to live and work on her father's reindeer ranch. Slowly earning her family's respect a la "dances with wolves." Fuck her under the aurora while the wolves look on, approvingly.