Why does Sup Forums hate boomers?

Why does Sup Forums hate boomers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIfUFHMVHuU&t=16
youtu.be/fMZiHT1hqGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't give a shit about boomers because they're all going to die in 10-15 years anyway.

Instead of handing over their country to their children like their parents did they decided to give it away to foreigners mostly Spics and Asians.
Also they stopped being racists and taught their children that blacks have big dicks and that whites can't dance.

>whites can't dance
WRONG
youtube.com/watch?v=oIfUFHMVHuU&t=16

Morally weak generation that held on to none of the values that made their societies great and thought being rebellious to their conservative parents was hip and edgy.
They were the worst generation of Americans to exist.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TEACH YOU OLD MAN

I'm explaining to you what boomers taught their children.
My mom is a boomer but she was scared of non whites so I didn't know anything about them till I went to school.

they betrayed their ancient heritage and salted the earth for further generations.

If she said whites can't dance and blacks have big dicks it sounds like she wasn't scared of them. It sounds like she slept with them.

Our ancient heritage were hunter gatherers. Society killed it.

No she was robbed by a nigger at an ATM so she never went around non whites.
I didn't know non white people existed till preschool.
I'm just talking about stereotypes that boomers taught children and are still present today.
Also where I live is close to 96% white so not a lot of them are around.

>ruin everything
WHY DOES EVERYBODY HATE ME WAHHHHHHH

Greatest generation won a war and had an excuse for not being perfect parents.

Boomers were fuckups who did nothing of value for the world and were shitty kids and shitty parents.

It was TV that said that. I never heard it in real life.

Their generation ruined this country. The left wing boomers handed this country over to the spics and niggers and did all the civil rights anti racist bullshit, and the right wing boomers love Israel and sold this country to the jews

Our ancient heritage were actually nomadic pastoralists who subjugated the subhuman hunter-gatherers. Get it right.

They were hippies, surrendered cities to niggers, caused fourty recessions, stagnated the US on the global stage by losing wars, started fifth collum rebellions which continue to this day, started various cults like born-again, PETA, SJW shit. Sold the country for a 99 cent taco and demanded the younger generation to pay for it, tried to get the government to assure their standard of living never goes down, turned degrees into confetti, taught their children garabge idioms instead of the embaressing facts of why so many disasters occured to the boomers. Hubris. Started contempoary gang-bang bullshit, declared war on concepts like poverty, voted in Obama, allowed the deep state to lie to people and use it to strike at people from the shadows, elected genocidal damgouges like JFK

that's what we said about holohoax survivors in 1992

Why DO boomers love war so much? They declare war on everything except countries they invade.

They are cancer , and they need to kill themselves off

youtu.be/fMZiHT1hqGc

Because even those who didn't turn into drug-addled Marxists are perfectly content to watch the country burn around their La-Z-Boys so long as no one touches their social security money.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state