Should people who suck at math be allowed to post on Sup Forums

Its a serious question that stems from the fact that if you dont contribute to science or engineering (by using math) you dont conribute to moving society forward or making civilization more advanced (move it into the future).
(p.r.)- someone who should have been allowed to post because he engineered this little gadget that made it so u could walk on the moon n shit.

What we should really be asking, is if your Dad should have been able to get away with fucking you in the ass as much as he did.

>conribute to moving society forward or making civilization more advanced
Do you even know where you are? Half the people here are soyboy neets. People who actually get shit done and further our civilization don't browse Mongolian fish gutting image boards.

TFW just passed my calculus final this morning

Brainlet

I just passed mine too.

T. Brainlet

>tfw 4 year math student

Just finished all this terms exams today actually. Now only one terms left!

No, we need entertainment monkeys and content improvement. I have a habit to post here while monitoring the exchange markets, and Sup Forums sure has some peculiar spegs to laught at and bait
t. mongoloid

Lol faggot, you lost?

is that dude latino? Look at his swarthy, olive skin.

fpbp

>doesn't recognize von Braun

>made it so u could walk on the moon n shit
for what? we have never been to the moon and won't be going any time soon

Art, culture, philosophy,etc... all important things in manufacturing a society.
Math isn't the end all be all.

Never liked math. My least favorite subject. Was happy when my required math classes were fucking done in college.

You need my psych degree

Dumb spic, your non-human negroid ancestry is quite visible, just like shitskin nature of ahMeds is visible comparing to similar pigmented counterparts of NWE variety.
Yeah its pretty funny how some people can't accept that ACTUALLY White men with darker features are still as European as blonde haired Nordic.

You'd often see on the " Mediterranean's are superior" threads with David Gandy as the OP image. When in reality the chap is basically pure English, he had his genetic tests done as part of an ancestry show on tv and he was 96% English and 4% Scottish.

Purity of Northwestern European Celtic-Germanic race is beautiful and healthy, whereas semito-negroid tainted White-passing abominations from beyond the Alps is a spit on soul of Europe

Same shit here. Shit like you wogs and sudacas post shouldn’t be tolerated on account of NON-HUMAN negroid nature and on account of descedandce from those with low ingroup loyalty (anti-evolutionary trait)

Yes, pictured is Edgar Martinez, the famous Mexican peasant who came to the states
illegally in the forties but was granted full citizenship after showing his genius for rocket design to NASA scientists.

You are fucking stupid.
Nothing you mathfags every has any substance.
You just jerk off over your numbers and shit on the real people who make it happen.
Also I've contributed more to this society and whatever society exists in the future 1000 times more than your geeky homofuck ass ever will.
Kiss the fucking ring!

I don't even know basic math.

People who suck at math shouldn't be allowed to go to college. Federal student loans should depend on minimum math standards. This is the silver bullet to end gender studies, urban studies, ethnic studies, Antifag morons and the dumbing down of American education.

The answer is no. No his Dad shouldn't have fucked him that hard.

I believe this. I believe you shouldn't go to college unless you've mastered the five academic disciplines:
math
science
language
history
art

My IQ is 163 and I’m not good at math. I don’t know why. I can’t add numbers without counting the touch points or counting on my hand. There’s something wrong with me. I can’t remember numbers well. I have to write things down a lot more than other people, like if I’m going to a co workers office that’s 5 minutes away, I have to write down the room number because there’s an 80% chance I’ll forget it.

I can draw well, in a completely obsessive manner that doesn’t look like anyone else’s art, though, and I’m really imaginative in a way where it’s like breathing.

I think that’s where my brainpower goes. Can I please be allowed on Sup Forums?

Mastered? More like firm grasp. Just that would improve 80% of college applicants. It's hard to find masters coming out of college.

I would saw weirdos like me should be allowed into college, but as an exception and not a rule.

Holy shit, OP posted a pic of a Real NAZI on Sup Forums, KEK.

Define suck. Calculus? Linear Algebra? Field Theory?

Evidence that STEM needs to emphasize spelling and grammar.

I'm drunk buddy. Normally I can type better.

No.

What's the other half?

Suck a dick you Einstein faggot elitist. You can work with your material math that doesn't apply outside the firmament all you want. I've got bigger fish to fry. Sounds. Frequencies. Resonances. While you're busy trying to calculate something so you can decide whether it works according to the material world rules, I and others will be reconstructing the rules you follow. Kek.

Are you trying to validate your worth to a future white ethnostate in spite of not being white or something? I can’t think of any other reason for this question to be asked frankly.

Organic chemistry here, you fag

2+2=4-1=3 QUICK MATHS

there is a name for this its called discalcula

>discalcula
Interesting. Thanks for this. I’ve struggle with subsidizing. I can’t really count coins well without counting each one. Sometimes where I work people give us coins, and it will be really random like 5 quarters and 12 pennies, and I get really nervous about it.

I’m slow to read analog clocks, although not too bad. I do usually have to count the little lines on my watch.

I often call right left and left right.

I had a strong interest in music as a kid, but could not read musical notes.

Lots of other things on the Wikipedia page fit me as well.

It’s weird because people have told me I’m stupid because I struggle to count coins. The IQ test I took didn’t test on your knowledge of math formulas. It was all logic based, like if you have shape and you know some numbers, what is the other number. I couldn’t be sure of the exact number, but it was easy to eliminate certain numbers and logically conclude. “The answer has to be between 100 and 130, so it’s C”

Mongolian fish gutting?
This is a guatemalan bean collecting forum.
Its modeled after 2chan which was an afghanistani banana stand emporium.
And 2chan started out as a nicaraguan capibara petting forum.
Know your history user...

That really sucks user, I hope you can get a better understanding of your condition and in time improve yourself. Im rooting for you m8.

The whole purpose of orgo is to realize that humans are not distinguishable from nonliving chemical reactions. We are free flowing chemistry. An enzyme when ingested does not all of the sudden say “oh, im alive now so i gotta grow a brain and start making decisions”. All chemical reactions occur as they would in a lab beaker. Dna modulation controls the chaos.
We are a facet of chemistry.
If you passed orgo and didnt realize this than u failed at being a true intellectual.

My dad once told me there are 2 people in the world who if you dont recognize a picture of them, you need to kill yourself immediately, and those people adolf hitler and werner von braun.
Well, my son, it looks like your time has come.
Do it beautifully, and Godspeed...

Oh also, ppl who are too uncultured to realize that superior bavarian genes include very tan skin, they also need to kill themselves.
Goodluck my son, and Godspeed.

Fpbp?
Are you saying you F.ailed P.robability, B.iology, & P.article physics?

Well your not a very smart man then.

I do like your attitude.

Fyi, ppl who are too stupid to even realize math prowess=superiority are even more inferior than the ppl who are math illiterate.
Basically you bite the hand that feeds you and its funny u havent realized yet how fucking badly God wants you to kill yourself

Im curious as to what is your opinion on Architects.

Fuck off kike, I'm not showing you my work. Proprietary secrets.

No one ever walked on the moon. Mathemagiks is Jew theater.

y-you're kidding right? do you not immediately recognize the father of rocket science?

holy fuck, Sup Forums is officially dead

Rosalinda franklin? Is that you?
The lab rat with no ability to visualize or think abstractly about the shit you do?
You might as well be a blind portrait artist, faggot

But what if I’m a software engineer who manages to do his job yet still sucks at math?

I don't know math, but I can open recursive wormholes.

pic related, Its you.

Takes alot of natural ability in spatial reasoning which usually goes hand in hand with math prowess. Also the engineering/physics concepts you must master are very math based. All in all you have to be very smart to be a good architect. Its basically a creative engineering discipline. My brother is one. If you are one or are studying to become one, props.

It would solve the

well you just understand your life could be alot easier if you did have a good math foundation

Oh no, a couple of friends are currently studying it, Im more of an autist so I chose physics. Still is great to see people not bashing Architecture as a "dumb" major.

captcha should ask you to solve an integral desu famalam

Yes and no. Depending on the type of work you do, you really don’t have to do much high-level math as a programmer.

You definitely do if you want to work for a top tech company, but I’m only working as a programmer while I finish my degree in something else. It’s the best way I can make money right now but not what I want to do for more than another couple of years.

Is this DesTiny, from the future?

Calculus is baby math.

>making civilization more advanced
>implying progress is a good thing
Sorry sweetie, sounds like you don't belong on Sup Forums ;-)

Yes, 20 years from now he becomes a clown...Oh wait he is one already, nevermind.

I'm pretty terrible at maths, desu.
Studying masters of molecular biology

Most engineers don't use math beyond basic algebra in the real world thanks to computers. So, you only really need to understand what you are trying to calculate rather than be a mathematician. Nevertheless, most people can't add in the West, which I am happy about because it means there are more opportunities for people like me to make money.

Sup Forumss warfare is spiritual and not material. We live in an age of unparalleled technological application and unbounded degeneracy.

We are closer to biology than chemistry, user. Organic chemistry is the study of carbon structures and drawing hexagons.

Never understood OrgChem, you people are insane.

If I had to say what I rly learnt from my organic chem classes was how to draw circles inside hexagons very very well :^)

Agreed.

Kek. As usual the one who can't see is so keen on announcing what things look like. You might as well not have a soul, faggot. Actually considering your response is in the living meme golem category, you probably don't. Kek

t. Mathlet merimutt

>People who suck at math shouldn't be allowed to go to college. Federal student loans should depend on minimum math standards. This is the silver bullet to end gender studies, urban studies, ethnic studies, Antifag morons and the dumbing down of American education.

this
Maybe throw in Latin too or at least some other foreign language.

I could never pass algebra 2. Am I white?

This is a good question, are the kikes? We should cull all the Christians and idiots, they are a danger to themselves and others because they are willfully and willingly ignorant and not needed. Sup Forums loves the meme about the weak fearing the strong, but they are the weak ones lolololol. If you aren't smart enough to follow the clues to find the Black Sun after everything they have done for everyone here you really are worthless honestly, why do you think you should be around simply because you are white?

If you are stupid enough to believe a zombie space jew who is his own father is God, you really shouldn't be allowed to live and reproduce imo