Kraut and Tears General

>KRAUT RUNDOWN

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against minor alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids as a young Bill Nye type.

This Youtube debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs Jean Francois Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

A mole inside Kraut's secret Discord sends JF a lulzy recording of Kraut & then leaks the ENTIRE thing revealing a mass dox & pilpul operation trying to destroy every Alt-Right/Race Realist on Youtube. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything

Playlist Collection of Vids
>The Krautism Saga
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut and Tea Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA

>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtube.com/watch?v=XOnGNIHTWTk

THE LEAKED VID
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ
twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/943345257390985218
youtu.be/F1sNeB18IwQ
twitter.com/Veeh_Ro/status/943335768126361602
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for taking care of it sir.

>E-celeb shit

who care

Genuine question. What will the skeptics pull next? They're already trying to damage control, ineffectively, so what's next for the trademark movement?

youtube.com/watch?v=xaf5GJRIrfY

GET TO BATTLE STATIONS

>Who cares about the skeptics tumbling down
Gee who enjoys watching spergs flip a tit, it is a mystery to me too

5 LAYERS

Is some "big" doing damage control?

You stole my post faggot

These e-celebs wars are fucking retarded. Who started this shit? All you see on catalog are e-celebs and tweets this year. Fucking normalfags infested Sup Forums.

What an abolute insult to the English and Welsh this is, silly Jewish faggot.

Net neutrality came at a good time. They could all get into internet law

They are behind V STAGES

u mad?

Fight me at kilroy faggot

This is the funny shit I found so far. Do you think I should bother sending them to Jim, he might have enough.

DA is the nigger jf debated btw

I made that fucking image reeeeeeee

>are we supposed to read all of that
Such intellectuals, can't even manage five minutes of reading.

will anybody take up the mantle and argue against race realism now?

Huh?

how about this? ;^)

>Academics, please respond

Nothing personnel kid, heh

(Its a really good meme, dude. Feel proud)

I hope shes learned never to admire people in that way ever again.

Heroic worship is only appropriate when you're 5 years old.

Where they posted evidence of 'bad behavior' that made you alt-right, or wins against the alt-right.

I meant to ask
Is someone "big" doing damage control?

The genes, Dahnald. Hand them over, no one gets hurt.

It's okay user I admire your work.

I dont think grills, nevermind autistic grills ever grow out of that

I think she also has somethin for Leymeme and Jim. But Jim will nuke them all, so it wont last.

she has an interesting voice at least

>and Jim
oh boy what a mistake that would be

Hmm, collectively, they're all kind of big. Warski, Some black guy, Mundate Matt, and a collection of others in Warskis stream all were trying to derail the entire conversation to kilroy and not about their shady ethics. A lot of Kraut apologists. Way too much to be sincere in admitting there was wrong. A lot of dismissing it as just 'drama' especially from that Indian guy Bunty King, who got mad at me in the chat box because he's an actual retard.

How many subs has Kraut lost now?
Last I heard was the 2k drop in one day.

lewd

Somewhere close to 9k from 131k peak.

he an hero

socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ

he nuked his fucking channel, made all the vids private

I don't undestad how smart people like Layman, Adydin and others became friendly with that old fart CRP. Jim was just gathering intel or studying his character when he appeared in a few streams in the dudes channel.

I did not, I'd have put marginally more effort in

Thanks for validating my art user-kuns

That Warski stream was nothing but circular brown nosing, absolutely pathetic manbabies complimenting each other.
>i agree with your opinion but i think it's a bit wrong but not very wrong only a little bit wrong but then again maybe im wrong and you're right and my opinion might be wrong so who am i to say your opinion is wrong when most likely your opinion is the right opinion so lets all just agree that your opinion is the right opinion and im sorry for having my own opinion you're such a good dude so fuck having opinions and shit let's just get subscribers

Allow me to Devil's-Advocate defend Kraut here. This shows just how deep the pozzing of the German people is. Sure, he has like 5% Satanic blood, but as far as I know, he wasn't raised as a Chosenite and thus probably wasn't a fully actualized demonic being.
His cognitive dissonance and self hatred was so strong that he drove himself to madness in order to avoid it. In the fact of all the evidence, even his friends telling him it's time to stop, he couldn't. Emphasis on COULDN'T. He probably WANTED to. The Jewry is so deeply embedded in his psyche that he would voluntarily sacrifice his own sanity to protect the virus occupying his otherwise nominally intelligent brain. It reminds me of those ants that get infected by some fungal parasite and it takes over its brain and forces them to climb up a leaf and kill itself in order to preserve the parasite.

Aydin a Cute, no doubts there

> Be Aydin
> Smart cutie
> Try to play nice with the boys
> Be friendly to nigger that play smart boy attacking religious zealots
> The guy go to JF stream
> Start making a joke of himself
> Start chimping out
> This is embarrasing
> Literally pop in to try to save the conversation so the nig nog don't look like a caged monkey asking for bannanas
> Fast foward some days
> The group of friends of the nogs attack you, mocks you and try to doxx you for beign bipolar, autist and for beign incapable of coneiving kids
> Be hearth broken

That's why you don't make friends with jqs and nogs.

I'm nice to everyone. Not anymore.

>gib autistic girlfriend, now please

Can I watch his videos anywhere? He nuked his channel. I would like to watch the IQ stuff again, I couldn't really power through it the first time around

Accepting race realism would mean accepting some things about himself he clearly wasn't ready to.

This wasnt just an argument for him, he was fighting for his soul or something.

Does anyone else find the fact that the skeptics don't consider finding a person's personal information doxing kind of scummy. I've seen it several times. They find a persons name, announce they have it (or say it out loud but don't write down), then don't do anything and act like the pillar of morality because of it. It's disgusting to me.

twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/943345257390985218

lads?

>for beign incapable of coneiving kids
w-what?

but muh dreams?

Yeah dont let anybody take advantage of you.

But post tits please.

>twitter.com/TheGuardian_002/status/943345257390985218
Happening?

It's because they have little regard for themselves, why would they have further regard for anyone else?

So is kraut a typical jewish sociopath or what? The accent he puts on is meme tier

post autistic boobies

They were all scum, and trust me when I say they were doxing in Der Server. It just wasn't written down.

Not dropping him. I believe in redemption for a time but....don’t do it again and it’s cool

youtu.be/F1sNeB18IwQ

What does she look like, is this known?

There's still immaculate conception my dude, hold on to your dreams and never let go.

Give us some /ss/ links at least.

I know user it's heartbreaking

It's just building a dossier to extort people with and threaten them with doxing. It's not actually doxing them as you aren't making it public.
>"stop poisoning the well" echoes faintly in the distance

She had a hysterectomy, sadly.

And the cunt made fun of it on le sekret server

nice thread. maybe take this e-celeb drama over to reddit, where you'll feel right at home with all the other underaged faggots that have nothing better in their lives to obsess over about.

well well you've won your little victory nazi scum

I hope you enjoy it, we'll be back

we'll be back

>Larping
Prove it luv

>every pol thread must cater to my sophisticated interests
(You) an intellectual

I need a rundown, of the quick kind

I'm dying.

Is Aydin lurkin in this thread? Because this whole, "they doxxed me" is misplaced. Your name and pics are already out there and VERY easy to find. You need to wipe your old youtube and should get rid of both your facebooks.

She went out of her way to try and work with him, being le radical centrist she is. She has nobody to blame but herself for this stuff. No idea why people are holding her up as some kind of heroine, she ism anything but. She's the same as Kraut and the others.

>Kraut and Tears General
Nice operation you got goin here ladies.

>lol they used an redundant phrase now their argument is wrong

This isn't political. The man himself claims he isn't alt-right and is just defending youtube drama.

Gas your self and take your videos with you; Sup Forums does not support you.

>she's a flag fag
I feel less bad for her now. In fact I think I'm starting to side with Kraut.

jews can't be redeemed

I hope you are doing fine, for what its worth (if its really you)

Also, Tits or GTFO

VEE the gypsi in FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

He was "lashing out" trying to "flip the script" to Coach Red Pill for some days.

And even if you don't like the coach (he is cringe as fuck and try too hard to play the suave dude) VEE is basically slandering him.

twitter.com/Veeh_Ro/status/943335768126361602

As far as i know the guy never hide that he has non white ancestry and that he is against the "oligarchy".

Vee is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel to try and focus the internet hate maching on CRP instead of the Skeptic Community (tm)

What to do?

She's another scrap of rope they used to tie their own noose.

I appreciate that.

If she so badly wanted to help Kraut and he let her she would now be implicated in this too. Wonder how she would react if she got caught?

>we'll be back
Daily reminder that the skeptics actually won't be back. Every fucking popular skeptic such as Sargon was waiting behind Kraut, they were either actively or passively supporting him and once Kraut had managed to find a weakness then they all would have pounced on the alt-right too. But now they never will, the cucks.

Is Sargon partly to blame for Krauts mental breakdown? They all pushed him forward and then let him get eaten by the lions while they all pretended they had nothing to do with it.

Let them destroy one another for our entertainment? They're all a set of poofters.

Just ignore it