Why make babies if you are poor? I was born in a poor family and now also poor and miserable...

Why make babies if you are poor? I was born in a poor family and now also poor and miserable. But unlike my parents I'm smart enough to not produce any more misery and poorness in this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfVh1v7GGKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If it make you feel any better, by 2100 the average IQ worldwide will be 80. By that time,hopefully we all burn in a nuclear holocaust, a real one.

What's your opinion??

Sounds pretty nice

That kid holy shit!
That f....fuc...fucking kid.

Some people are pro life and don't believe in abortions.

this like asking why a dog eats its own shit.
it just does

You dont have a choice. Its women who make that reckless decision to have kids, because they're selfish fucks when it comes to their womb.
Unless youre gonna remain celibate ofc

Because poor people fuck a lot to forget that they live in shit conditions, they are ignorant to the consequences or use the kids to their advantage for gibs.

It's the Chinese superior thought of zero empathy that allows them to succeed in killing other chinks and themselves.

This.

If only this happened far more often. Chinks breed like fucking rabbits.

That's like some Batman origin level shit right there, damn.

Now that's pretty smart. If only most poor people were as smart as you....then the world would absolutely collapse. Current global economical system ( apart best Korea etc) is based on continuous increase of demand, and as long as people breed like fucking rabbits and want to migrate to developed countries the system's gonna stand

Sometimes you really gatta get to work

My grandparents and ancestors were the poorest motherfuckers. They made families of 14 children, because the church called for a "war of the cradles" which means every family of French must make as much babies as possible, and these children would help on the farms etc.

Thanks to our ancestors, we are in sufficient numbers to take a stand against the british oppressor just like our southern neighbors did a few hundred years ago

and that my friend, is why we should make babies. "Not wanting to bring anyone in this misery blablabla" is the worst excuse I've ever heard because it literally goes against your goal, which is to create a better world. If you have no children, you're letting them win and you're creating a world of even more misery. By giving up you are responsible of the world's misery and I'm almost sure you're trolling because that is absolutely not smart

t. taiwan

taiwan is real china
it has some real chinese spirit shit like this

yeah except they got cucked by fake media to 1 children per family

fuck off Karl

lmao

Oh shut up canada, no-one cares what you think.

Because when you're poor, all you can afford to do for fun is fuck.

And, shit happens.

you mean letting your wife to burn while you run like a coward? Haha we pushed back the mongols, the english, the arabs, it took a coalition of all the countries in Europe and Russia to stop us from conquering europe..

You built a fucking wall and the mongols still managed to pass lmao

you're just mad because we rekt you with the war of cradles and now you don't know what to do anymore but shitpost "don't make babies good goys only stupid poor people do that!"

also when you're poor you can't afford abortions

I work under the same theory.

The poorest people all over the world tend to have the most kids. That's not a coincidence. If you can't sustain your own living, how would you be able to sustain another's?

holy shit 10/10 POINTS!!!

No seriously what is wrong with these "people"

>rekt you
Yeah, you rekt us so bad you decided to put our queen on all your money.
That showed us

you put your queen on our money.
so we became a welfare state.

the queen of Quebec at least is hot af but just not being in terminal phase is an upgrade already

If you're so poor why live? End the suffering right now!

A wild leaf appeared

Hell if I know

My dumbass parents just smile and talk about how great we are when I ask why they kept having kids even when we struggled with money

I HATE poor people

Im not a leaf

>so cool
UPDATE:
>so dead

taiwanese gook tier

>The poorest people all over the world tend to have the most kids

Let's compare.
Young nigger from agrarian Africa:
>owns house without debts
>can allow more than three children
>children means new workforce
>can work without education
>live free

Young western urban citizen
>can't buy house without debts
>can't buy education without debts
>can't allow to have more than 1-2 children
>children means new expenses
>live in debt slavery half of life

This is why nigger is succeed and you are not. Because all your "richness" and "high level of life" is just a fucking beads but not real things that needed to recreate the population.

money is the most worthless thing in life

love is the most important

when you die, what survives, your money, or love?

your parents arent dumb you're dumb

Their civilization has been around for 5,000 years retard. It's called success. Let's see how far the U.S. can go before being mutted and browned into nothing but a country of low IQ Walmart shopping shit colored morons (like you).

What is it now?

please add this music

youtube.com/watch?v=OfVh1v7GGKY

That poor child

Yeah.. about that... is it too late for England to take us back?

t. commie faggot

I thought Taiwan was supposed to be not a shit hole.

because fucking poor people have no money so they just fuck all the time, free fun. you know what im saying

going off current events? 85-90

Everything dies

I wanna live rich and comfortable as possible

it kinda is, I mean it's full of chinks so it can only be so good

why in hell would you want that?

soft cunt

It's China, what can you expect?

what makes you think so??

They’re chinks.

do whatever the fuck you want man but don't tell me how life works because you clearly don't understand it. If everything dies then how are you alive right now? It must be because your ancestors wanted to live rich and confortable as possible like the little jew that you are. They must be so proud that you're desecrating the hard work they all did for nothing since you've become a little faggot

How about you make your own money? If you are as smart as you say.

so this is the love that you talking about huh?

ikr, he has to continue to live in that shithole country.

Christfag poorfag with kids detected.
But keep them coming, if you're white amd above average intelligence. Get the gibs the nog would've gotten

That's simplified Chinese in the background. They don't use simplified Chinese in Taiwan you uneducated fucks

>Why make babies if you are poor?
Our ancestors were having babies during the fucking Paleolithic Era, quit being a materialistic, shekel-worshiping queer.

>This is why nigger is succeed and you are not.

>owns house without debts
My house is made of cement and not tree bark.

>can work without education
Even at McD's, I'll make more than they will in their lives in a few years.

>live free
I'm free to do whatever I want.

>can't buy house without debts
>can't buy education without debts
>can't allow to have more than 1-2 children

Nice shit costs money. Who knew?

>>children means new expenses

Good, you are getting it.

>>live in debt slavery half of life

Nah, I'm doing good.

America wouldn't be as multicultural and we would have an identity.

Poor people stay poor, because they have lost
the will to fight their oppressors.

OR they are low IQ

he deserve that for being a sinner
>born in taiwan makes you guilty in nature

Chinks are fucking soulless. Stare them in the eye you see nothing staring back. They only care about money and not dying everything else is fat white piggu tourist shit.

> nope, I ain't stoppin
> *sends the highway jogger into orbit*
Why did we feed these people, we were digging our own grave

Dude, britain is flooding its colony with multicultis.... soon Canada will be nothing but another brazil to serve the new world order with all its minions.. you need to learn more things because youre clearly missing some information ..

as for identity... your identity is based on rebelling from the british. You succeeded, with the help of france and spain. Now you are the most powerful country in the world. Why you would want to go back to being a fagget brit cunt is beyond me

Not dying is a pretty solid strategy to be honest with you my dude

Story behind that?

The mere fact that these thoughts occur to you means that you're too low test to produce offspring of any quality. Leave procreation to people more competent at it.

moar

i dont get it either. all our lives we grow up playing with boys. knowing boys. not mixing ourselves in things like the washrooms and at the gyms. and then a big stink stab comes along and everybody runs from the turkey basters. dick MUST go inside this strange goop hole. ill never understand it

>china delivering truck of peace at daily basis
and you said isis was bad

>
Nice. guy/girl to girl/girl gif.

>Inb4 it doesn't matter why if shooped

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

Why do you keep making these threads with gore and poor people?

I like how he purposely turned to hit the guy, I guess that driver really hates jaywalkers.

That was a pretty cool magic trick. Where did they disappear to?

Work force mostly

cause i like watching taiwanese gook dies!!!!!

They also had limitless land and a frontier

Coincidentally, by 2100, Africa's population is expected to quadruple.

Because most normals never think about such things. All they care about is muh dick and how much attention they'll have for having a baby.

I had to experience single mother induced poverty because of this shit, I wish the government would take over procreation.

Fuck this miserable shit you are posting. Money is not everything and many happy beautiful children live in poverty. Swallow your own black pills and choke ya sick fucks.

How come that every nazi memeflag poster is a fucking retard?

>Why make babies if you are poor?
Because child labor is only frowned upon since recently in first world countries. Families living on a farm used to have huge families, because the kids could help with all the daily chores. As for those who lived in cities, you could send them working in factories, where their small size and their docile nature (at least for some of them) helped tremendously.
We think of children as a financial burden only because parents are expected to cover their cost until they're 16-18 or even older, whereas in the past children started working at 8-10 and got married at 16. You didnt have children for fun, you had children because they were a benefit in the long run. But nowadays, with marriage losing its meaning and the semi-death of the nuclear family, having children is a financial burden, too long until it becomes worth it, plus divorces are messy enough even without a kid or two in the equation.

>*Jews shill feminism and wymyns suffrage because they know it's the key to eating society from within
FTFY

forgot pic